The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Telzar

"You don't understand our minds are the strongest on earth and we entered the top of the food chain however without weaponry we are defenseless what I did has changed that allowing the human mind to increase in the percentage we use, which wasn't even half before hand, and now I can do things you couldn't even imagine. I mean your a fine example if I hadn't shown up you'd be one of them but if you could do what I can then you wouldn't have needed my help at all. Hell you could probably aim a gun then"

3/15/2011 #61
horrorjunkie666

"You mean if I had the training with a gun? If I hadn't been suicidal? I might be dead right now, or I might not be. I wouldn't be in this position at all, if you hadn't decided to play God! As for minds, I'm intelligent enough to stage a coup d'etat, and damn near pull it off. Using 'only half my brain'. You have no right to decide what makes people better. you have no right to decide that we're not good enough as we are now!"

3/15/2011 #62
Telzar

"At least I'm not the one who wanted to bring back the dead, and your right I didn't have any right to decide we weren't good enough but yet something in my mind said otherwise and I made the zero virus!" Jaden grabbed the predator's head then, "But I didn't want to create something like this abomination against mankind!"

3/15/2011 #63
horrorjunkie666

"But you did. You did and that's not fixable. So well done there, kid," Daniel hissed and looked away. "My father being a monster isn't fixable. My boyfriend shooting himself in the head to get away isn't fixable. So tell me, what the hell good did any of your high minded ambitions do any of us?!"

3/15/2011 #64
Telzar

"You think if I knew that the zero virus would lead to zombies and monsters when I made it? You think I would have made this hell on purpose? I wouldn't have done any of this if I knew what it would lead to I thought I was revolutionary I would become something great not just be known for starting this. Yet the irony is that I will known for starting this I'm the scapegoat now because some fucking morons decided to take my greatest creation one step further and traverse deeper into God's domain I was content with just making humans stronger but no that wasn't enough for them!"

3/15/2011 #65
horrorjunkie666

"You were making us inhuman! And don't be so fucking naive! You put that kind of power in peoples hands, they will us it. Road to hell was always going to be paved with good ambitions," Daniel hissed. "Anyway, subject closed,"

3/15/2011 #66
Telzar

Jaden sat back down at the table, put down the predator's head, and began to examine it, "Fine I admit I'm an idiot OK I did start this. Now just let me try to figure out ways to kill this thing."

3/15/2011 #67
horrorjunkie666

"Whatever. Do whatever youy want. YOu can't make this any worse than it is now.!

3/15/2011 #68
Telzar

Jaden just kept examining the head keeping his head down thinking of how to kill a predator.

3/15/2011 #69
horrorjunkie666

Daniel flopped into a chair and roled up his trouser legs to clean his knees.

3/15/2011 #70
Telzar

Jaden silently finished dissecting the head and learned less then he hoped he would, "Damn Ill have to examine a more complete specimen to know how to kill it for now we'll just have to disable any more we run into." He then walked over to the kitchen area and grabbed a soda, "I do have food you guys are hungry by the way."

3/15/2011 #71
horrorjunkie666

Daniel didn;t look up from taping a bandage over his knee. "I'm fine."

3/15/2011 #72
Telzar

Jaden went to the bedroom and grabbed some of the extra AK-47 ammo he stored away with the more heavy duty weapons, and reloaded the gun as well as some basic maintenance.

3/15/2011 #73
DemonBunny205

Ivan had stayed quiet throughout the arguement. He looked at Daniel when Jaden left.

3/15/2011 #74
horrorjunkie666

"What?" Daniel hissed, annoyed.

((Mesa back!))

3/15/2011 #75
DemonBunny205

Ivan flinched, "Nothing." He looked at the floor.

3/15/2011 #76
horrorjunkie666

"You don't believe him, do you?"

3/15/2011 #77
DemonBunny205

"I used to believe." He replied, "But once I realised what my father had plans for, I stopped believing that the human race could ever be anything than human. With all the faults included."

3/15/2011 #78
horrorjunkie666

"We're better that way. We're better flawed. Flawed people fall in love. Try to forgive."

3/15/2011 #79
DemonBunny205

"But in a way you cannot blame him for trying." Ivan said looking at Daniel.

3/15/2011 #80
horrorjunkie666

"You try to fix people, it always ends badly. You don't play God, you don't even try," Daniel gestured to the window. "Case in point."

3/15/2011 #81
DemonBunny205

"In the bible we are all created in God's image. So in a way doesn't that make us Gods to ourselves, sometimes people feel that God does to little."

3/15/2011 #82
horrorjunkie666

Daniel looked up at him. "No, I don't believe that. No human could take command of us all. Human are, by their very nature, flawed. Flawed people don't carry so much weight. Not with all the good intentions in the world."

He looked out the window again, and saw something flash across it.

3/15/2011 #83
DemonBunny205

Ivan got up quickly, grabbing his pistol and slowly made his way to the window.

3/15/2011 #84
horrorjunkie666

Daniel stiffened, and sighed. "I'll ... sit here then."

3/15/2011 #85
DemonBunny205

"It may have been a carrion." Ivan said.

3/15/2011 #86
horrorjunkie666

"Yeah ... maybe. Unlikely, but maybe."

3/15/2011 #87
DemonBunny205

"That is both a good thing and a bad thing." he replied.

3/15/2011 #88
horrorjunkie666

"..." Daniel sighed, and looked away. "Probably,"

3/15/2011 #89
DemonBunny205

"We should stay on guard."

3/15/2011 . Edited 3/15/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member