The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Telzar

The new safe house a military base that was abandoned after the zombie breakout because it was overwhelmed Jaden discovered it and gathered the weapons he now uses it after a zombie attack forced him and the group of survivors out.

6/23/2011 . Edited 7/30/2011 #1
blackdeathflame
"What happens if I accidentally kill your brother?"
7/1/2011 #2
xMissNalax

"Then you may accidentally wake up in hell, the next dimension of it" Lucy growled.

7/1/2011 #3
blackdeathflame
Lucifer smiled. "Did I hit a nerve? Because I'm going to use that against you."
7/1/2011 #4
xMissNalax

Lucy continued to growl," How about you forget I have a brother and leave me be."

7/1/2011 #5
blackdeathflame
"That jus doesn't sound like me," Lucifer mused.
7/1/2011 #6
xMissNalax

Lucy closed her eyes clearly irritated," Fine then. If you 'accidently' kill my brother, I heard of this Ash girl right, maybe she will also 'accidently' find her death?"

7/1/2011 #7
blackdeathflame
Lucifer grabbed Lucy and slammed her to the wall as he yelled, "If you touch a single hair on her, I will make the remainder of your short life a hundred times worse than it already is!"
7/1/2011 #8
xMissNalax

"Did I hit a nerve?" Lucy snarled.

7/1/2011 #9
blackdeathflame
Lucifer rose his hand to her throat, "What would make you think that?"
7/1/2011 #10
xMissNalax

"How about me and you make a deal," Lucy watches his actions, still not fighting against him," you keep your hands off my brother and I keep my hands off Ash? I won't even talk to her, unless talked to, as long as you leave my brother alone. Leave him to me and let me do as I please with him."

7/1/2011 . Edited 7/1/2011 #11
blackdeathflame
Lucifer stopped his claws from breaking her skin. "Why don't I kill you now? It would save me the trouble."
7/1/2011 #12
xMissNalax

"Because if you do it might cause trouble for you?" Lucy shifted her eyes to Jaden, she was sure he was listening but just not making a move yet," There is still Jaden and Dr. Barton, I have seemed to make and okay impression with Jaden and a pretty good one with Dr. Barton."

7/1/2011 #13
blackdeathflame
"As of right now, I don't give a shit about what they'll do. I could kill them both, but they're needed for the moment," Lucifer began to tighten his grip.
7/1/2011 #14
xMissNalax

"Maybe you should look at yourself, Lucifer," Lucy snarled," if you wouldn't have said a thing about my brother then I wouldn't have said a thing about Ash. You did hit a nerve, a strong nerve, my brother is not a situation that should be used for a joke." Lucy struggles a little, her throat feeling like it would collapse.

7/1/2011 #15
blackdeathflame
"He's already dead, a zombie. If we get the cure, he would be well decomposed and he'll drop to the ground," Lucifer said in a harsh tone. "Ash is still very much alive.
7/1/2011 #16
xMissNalax

"To me, Lucifer, my brother is still very much alive. Maybe you have no idea what I am talking about, maybe you had no family but I did once. Family is a tight bond and I wouldn't let anyone touch him. I would save my zombie brother before I even saved myself, he may not even be zombie yet," Lucy growled, putting her hands against the wall to support herself.

7/1/2011 . Edited 7/1/2011 #17
blackdeathflame
"The only person that's the closest thing to a 'family' is Peter, and I hate his living guts, only problem is that I can't kill him." Lucifer smiled demonically. "I wonder how long you can hold your breath," He wrapped his hand tightly around her neck and began to laugh.
7/1/2011 #18
xMissNalax

"Family is different," Lucy choked but decided not to fight him," for me, Lucifer. I am starting to think that name means you are the devil."

7/1/2011 #19
blackdeathflame
Lucifer laughed even more before he let her go and fell backwards, coughing up blood. "It's hewbrew for bringer of light." He said in a much calmer voice, gripping hard onto his chest.
7/1/2011 #20
xMissNalax

"It's biblical for the devil," Lucy coughed, putting a hand to her neck.

7/1/2011 #21
blackdeathflame
"Sorry about your neck, he can get a little out of hand when he gets mad. I'm Peter, nice to meet you," He panted as he did a slight bow.
7/1/2011 #22
xMissNalax

Lucy turned her head a bit," But you were just... I'm lost. Does Lucifer have two sides to him?"

7/1/2011 #23
blackdeathflame
"No, I have two sides to me. This one and the other." Peter began happy then frowned at the end.
7/1/2011 #24
xMissNalax

"I do believe I like Peter more then Lucifer, that is how I am going to distinguish your sides. Please don't tell me your going back to thee other?" Lucy sighs and keep on rubbing her throat.

7/1/2011 #25
blackdeathflame
"No," Peter shook his head. "If I did, he'd kill you. I already have too much blood on my hands."
7/1/2011 #26
xMissNalax

"Good, keep him in there. Tell him he may kill me after I find my brother," Lucy rolled her eyes," So, you can come out at anytime? Why haven't you saved me from his constant trouble before? I would have been very thankful if I didn't have to deal with him at all."

7/1/2011 #27
blackdeathflame
"Because it hurts and takes a lot out of me," Peter said. "And Ash loves him, I want to make her happy."
7/1/2011 #28
xMissNalax

"I see, well thanks for saving my neck," Lucy laughs," I know I am being quite rude, I'm terribly sorry. As you may have heard earlier on; I seem to forget my place, easily."

7/1/2011 #29
blackdeathflame
"Oh don't worry about it, he's an idiot." Peter laughed.
7/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member