The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Telzar

just an idea for a little area that vampires can each other to and hold meetings that have begun since the zombie tack over. Also only vamps get this only Skelecoria is active and a thinking zombie, I will accept other zombie commanders if they are made, so if I get more then I'll make a little area for them but till then suck it up I'm the only zombie controller anyway so there! It's an old Gothic church in town that has become historic after its old heritage, yeah vamps meet in church the irony, anyway its just a place that all vamps can meet one rule though unless accompenied by a vampire who has "claimed" them as their own no humans may enter without having their blood sucked dry on the spot, if this doesn't work out though I'll just eliminate the topic but might as well try right?

8/13/2011 #1
blue-bumblebee

((I like the idea.))

8/13/2011 #2
Telzar

(cool, I just hope we can get more vamps otherwise its just gonna be a whole bunch of unknown vampires talking with the five we have.)

8/13/2011 #3
blue-bumblebee

((Yeah true.))

8/13/2011 #4
Telzar

Alucard walked into the church and stood at the front of it and sat in one of the chairs that had been placed there for the eldest vampires and looked out at the seats, "first one here excellent. Now just need to await for the others course who knows how long that could take. I want three of you to watch the door the last two will guard me while I rest and wait for others to arrive." With that two of the servants and Alucard moved off to the graveyard behind the church that had the graves dug up and remains removed from the graves and only the coffins remained so Alucard chose the closest one and rested within it till the others got there.

8/13/2011 #5
xMissNalax

I like this :3

8/13/2011 #6
blue-bumblebee

((You think Zaoki will join Daisy and Lucifer when they go?))

8/13/2011 #7
DarkWillow789

( This is so cool! )

Jez walked in behind some other vamps, still tired. She sat down a row behind Alucard, rubbing her head.

8/13/2011 #8
Telzar

(Well good to see everyone like it)

Alucard watched Jez as she entered and sat down, Well guess you woke up and the servants did their job. Now why the fuck did you try and kill me?

8/14/2011 #9
DarkWillow789

Jez looked up at him, her eyes shallow. For the last time! That was my ... I have a personality disorder happy? That was evil me that I like calling Pad. she shivered

8/14/2011 #10
Telzar

Well I didn't know you had such a disorder we had to come here before we could really talk about that jsut try to keep a handle on this Pad OK? I don't wanna be killed by another partner.

8/14/2011 #11
DarkWillow789

Jez nodded sadly. I'm sorry. I should have told you but I didn't think that she would just return out of the blue. For the first 200 years of my life I guess, I had help from my maker but he died and I've been alone with her for 100 years. It's driving me insane! she thought.

8/14/2011 #12
Telzar

Alucard adjusted his tie and brushed off some dirt off his suit, well now that must be a pain having a monster within yourslef who is already a monster I do apologize for trying to kill you then.

8/14/2011 #13
DarkWillow789

Jez waved the apology off. No need! I apologize for trying to kill you! Even if it wasn't really me... let's just say it gets dangerous when my eyes start turning ice-blue. she thought.

8/14/2011 #14
Telzar

Alucard shrugged as one of his servants offered him a wine botttle filled with blood and began filling a glass, well then I'll keep that in mind and go on the defenive if they do so there I won't try and kill you anymore unless you attack me as normal Jez as I said I won't tollerate another partner trying to kill me

8/14/2011 #15
DarkWillow789

Jez sighed. Believe me, I don't want you dead so I'm not going to attack you. Pad on the other hand ... well, she wants everyone I know and ... dead. she thought, not saying the word after 'know'.

8/14/2011 #16
Telzar

Alucard looked out to the others at the meeting grounds, Don't worry about it like I said I'll just have to defend myself without killing you so what do you think is taking the elder so long to get here, think the zombies got him?

8/14/2011 #17
DarkWillow789

Jez looked up from her lap and shrugged. I don't know. He should be too old for that to be too easy. she thought looking at the entrance of the church. Oh! There he is! she added as she saw him. She stood up as did all the other vampires in her row and behind her row.

8/14/2011 #18
Telzar

Alucard stayed seated, damn why can't that damn geezer just die he still treats us as humans why can't he go so I'll be in charge since he's the last elder left. The decrepid man walked forward he looked as if he would crumble to dust any minute but his eyes said he still had a long life left. He looked at Alucard, "So your still alive maybe you shouldn't be here then." Alucard smirked, "And you should just admit where monsters three senturies dealing with you why don't you die and let the next elder be chosen AKA me."

8/14/2011 #19
DarkWillow789

Jez looked at them but said nothing. She wasn't important enough to do so. Alucard, try not to get me killed .she thought, knowing the elder would go for her if Alucard offended him since she was Alucard's partner, which everyone in the church knew.

8/14/2011 . Edited 8/14/2011 #20
Telzar

and yet you'd gain from his death just as much as me so if he comes after you kill the old fucker I take his place then you take mine! Besides comming after you would go against the code he set up two centuries ago! Alucard watched as the elder moved on to the podium in front of the impure or untrue vampires, "Eneryone here I would like to thank you for comming we have imprortant news since this is the first meeting since these creatures have begun appearing and I would like to disscus several things once all are in attendence we still are missing one of our elder memvers." He waved his hand towards the empty seat on Alucard's left and sat down to wait great more waiting damn it geezer he's not even a true one of us in my eyes!

8/14/2011 #21
DarkWillow789

Jez sat down and took a deep breath. Nothingless, calm down. I don't want to kill him unless I have to. And who the hell are we waiting for? she thought to him.

8/14/2011 #22
Telzar

Its the new elder he's 310 and a coward I don't think he leaves his lair except for these meeting of course and he wasn't turned like you he infused himslef with Vampire blood and gave himslef our venom to be immortal and failed with that so now he hides relying on his eternal youth to live forever he even has his servants serve everyone and to top it off he has the audacity to call himself Dracula now! I want him dead more then the geezer that's for sure!

8/14/2011 #23
DarkWillow789

Jez looked over at him. GOD! Not him! He's a disgrace for all the vampires my age! she thought distressed. And I hoped that I will never see him again! Either that, or kill him in the most painful way. she finished looking at the entrance once again.

8/14/2011 #24
Telzar

Yes he is and a total moron he took up Dracula as his name after all for the love of all things holy kill him! And you could replace him since you would be an elder among us to think ten years seperated you from the joy of being and elder. Several under dressed humans ran into the church the all carrying guns and swords, looks like he's coming soon probably another hour since his advance squad arrived.

8/14/2011 #25
DarkWillow789

Jez looked at the humans. I'm sick! she thought to Alucard. I will be back soon! she thought, before vanished beneath her seat and secretly crawling out of the church. She found the guy not too soon.

" Jezebel " he said with a smirk. Jez just leaned in and ripped his head of before taking her gun out and shooting him a few times. Making sure he was dead, she looked around and realized that noone watched them. She crawled back into the church and sat down in her seat again. Dead. she thought to Alucard, smirking in a hidden way so noone could see her. Noone could suspect her either.

8/14/2011 #26
Telzar

Alucard kept a straight face but mentally was laughing sinisterly, Well done Jez congratulations once the body is found which won't take too long with his servants everywhere you will be able to take his seat as an elder! Alucard looked to the entrance waiting for the idiots to come and unintentionally though, now it's as should be there is only the true Dracula

8/14/2011 #27
DarkWillow789

Jez was giggling mentally. yeah, look! They are already panicking! she thought to him. And now one of the females went outside ... and wow! She started to scream! This is better than any movie out there! she thought exicted as the servants brough in their master's dead body, crying over him like babies.

8/14/2011 #28
Telzar

Alucard looked as they brought in the body, "Well it would seem that Dracula has had an unfortunate run in with a skilled hunter or maybe it was one of his own but we now have a vacancy in the elders so sad on these days." He looked to the elder(OK ummm gotta name this dude) Alfred (there we go nothing screams stuff old dude like Alfred) who stood, "Alucard is right now then as is tradition the next oldest shall take their place so Jezebel please stand and come here!"

8/14/2011 #29
DarkWillow789

Jez nodded and got up and moved towards Alfred (And you are right!) until she stood a few feet away from him waiting.

8/14/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member