The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Telzar

A lab that Skelecoria abandoned after having his computer self destruct but he left many things there it is now used as a way to find a cure for the Omega virus at last and end what he started.

8/17/2011 #1
DarkWillow789

( sorry had to move here. )

Jez stared at him. You? Have feeling for me? she thought gobsmacked yet happy.

8/21/2011 #2
Telzar

(Its cool we would have all had to eventually)

Yes that may be the case. Alucard sighed and sat down onto his throne.

8/21/2011 #3
DarkWillow789

Jez shook her head.

But how? I mean, you always treated me as close to a ... slug this past centuries as possible and now you are telling me that you may have feelings for me? she thought. She had to be dreaming. Yes, she was asleep and this is just another one of her cooked up dreams of him telling her that he liked her.

8/21/2011 #4
Telzar

I know that's what has made this so strange I have no idea why or how this happened for a vampire such as myslef to gain such emotions si just...I don't even know how to finish that though its just hard to describe. Alucard leaned his head on one of his hands.

8/21/2011 #5
DarkWillow789

Thanks .... not. Jez thought in a sarcastic manner. I'm really starting to feel more vampire than slug though ...

(( Gotta go! Gotta practice math! Bye! *hugs* ))

8/21/2011 #6
Telzar

Even when I'm totally honest I can't fully please you can I? Well at least your starting to feel like I'm treating you like a vampire.

(Aw ok good luck. Bye)

8/21/2011 #7
DarkWillow789

( Sorry. But I'm back now! )( And thanks btw. )

Jez grinned. You do please me ... in more the one way ... she thought, shaking her head.

8/21/2011 #8
Telzar

More then one way well ten looks like I went up with that. Alucard shifted in his seat and looked around a bit.

8/21/2011 #9
DarkWillow789

What do you mean? Jez asked him confused.

~~

Ryn entered the new hideout together with Alexis, waiting for Jaden to come back with Zeke. She had been told by Jaden where it was. She put Alexis down and watched her crawl across the floor.

8/21/2011 #10
Telzar

Well I thought I didn't please you at all but there's one way I do so that's an improvement

--

Jaden walked in behind Ryn while playing around with Zeke, "Who's a cute baby, who's a cute baby?"

8/21/2011 #11
DarkWillow789

Ryn giggled. " You are going to spoil them. " she predicted as Alexis crawled back to them, making baby sounds.

~~

Jez raised a brow and scratched her neck. How's that an improvement? I thought that you didn't want to be ... improved ... when it comes to me. she thought, still scratching her neck in thought.

8/21/2011 #12
Telzar

"Yeah well I have every right to spoil my zombie kids."

Zeke laughed, "Yeah Daddy can!"

--

Alucard shook his head, I don't understand i myself either its just another one of the things going on in my head recently.

8/21/2011 #13
DarkWillow789

Ryn tried hard not to laugh. Alexis looked up at her daddy. " Daddy! " she asked with a adorable pout, obviously wanting to be picked up too.

~~

Jez nodded and scratched like a cat on the floor where she was sitting, full length. Well that's okay .... I guess. But it still doesn't mean that Leo won't be having the time of his life anytime soon ... or Alfred for the matter. They are both kinda hot. she teased, imagining them both naked like she did at the meeting. She yawned in boredom but kept thinking about it to annoy him.

8/21/2011 #14
Telzar

Jaden smiled and picked up Alexis too, "OK come here little cutie pie!"

--

Why do you put such images into my head? Cause I for me they are quite disturbing.

8/21/2011 #15
DarkWillow789

Jez smirked. To annoy you duh! Annoying you is making my day since I can't find Leo or Alfred! she thought with a small grin.

~~

Alexis cheered and hugged her daddy. Ryn smiled at that picture, knowing that she would keep it in her memory forever.

8/21/2011 #16
Telzar

You know I'm starting to think your a sex addict there...and slightly offended since you don't ask me to do such things, even if it is kinda pointless for undead beings like us.

--

Jaden smiled and hugged Alexis which made Zeke a bit jealous, "Me too!" Jaden hugged Zeke as well then.

8/21/2011 #17
DarkWillow789

Ryn had to laugh at that. Alexis smiled at Zeke. " Bro! We start tickiling daddy! Deal? " she asked, before starting to tickle Jaden.

~~

Jez shrugged. Why yes, yes I am. You see? You know something new about me! Anyways, I didn't ask you because I know how you feel about it while Leo ... well, he has been eating from my hand since I've met him. she thought

8/21/2011 #18
Telzar

zeke smiled and started tickling Jaden too which made him laugh his head off, "Stop it you two right now, knock it off!"

--

Well fine at least you can use it to manipulate others guess I'll keep on ignoring what you do with that for now.

8/21/2011 #19
DarkWillow789

Jez grinned at him. Sure. It's great to have your agreement oh dear master of mine! For something I have been doing for 200 years ... he's putty in my hands. she said with a smirk.

~~

Alexis grinned cheekily. " Nope daddy! It's fun! " she said adorably. Ryn smiled at them all and, figuring that Jaden could handle them, went to sleep.

8/21/2011 #20
Telzar

Alucard smiled, Good then as a side effect we do now control the council don't we? You and me and Leo excellent!

--

Jaden kept laughing, "you two better stop or else!"

Zeke smiled, "We choose or else!"

8/21/2011 #21
DarkWillow789

Alexis nodded in agreement to her brother's words. " Yeah, mommy is sleeping so she can't help you! " she said with a gleem in her eyes as she started tickiling faster.

~~

Jez looked at him disgusted. The way you said you and me and Leo sounds like a threesome. Sorry, but am not into that. she thought cheekily.

8/21/2011 #22
Telzar

Zeke tickled him faster as well, "Yeah we're gonna keep going." Jaden kept laughing, "I'm gonna have to get you two for this!"

--

Alucard sighed, you know that's not at all what I meant!

8/22/2011 #23
DarkWillow789

Jez smirked and got up before sitting down on his lap. True, but now ... I love teasing you don't I? she thought.

~~

Alexis stopped at once. " How daddy? You are not going to hurt your cutie pie? " she asked with a adorable pout.

8/22/2011 #24
Telzar

Alucard looked at Jez, Yes you seem to really enjoy it. A little too much if you ask me.

--

Jaden smirked, "No I'm not gonna hurt you I'm gonna get you!" Jaden started tickling Alexis and Zeke, "Take this!"

Zeke started laughing

8/22/2011 #25
DarkWillow789

Alexis started laughing. " Dad-dy st-op! Or I wi-ll ca-ll mom-my! " she gasped.

~~

" What else am I supposed to do? Cover you with blood and than laugh? " she asked sarcastically, raising a brow.

8/22/2011 #26
Telzar

"Yeah we'll both call for Mommy!" Jaden laughed, "Go ahead and call mommy she's is sleeping right now though."

--

"Well if it was human blood I wouldn't mind and you'd get a laugh anything else and well you'd get me vomiting."

8/22/2011 #27
DarkWillow789

Jez grinned evilly. " I know. " she said leaning in to kiss him before leaving to get a bucket full of human blood. She came back and spilled it over his head. Than she laughed. " You are right! It is fun! " she exclaimed.

~~

Alexis giggled. " I'm serious! I will scream! " she stated taking a deep breath ready to scream.

8/22/2011 #28
Telzar

Alucard laughed and licked the blood around hsi mouth, "See there are other ways to have fun with me without having to put disturbing images into my head

--

Zeke followed and took a deep breath too which made Jaden stop, "OK I'll stop I'll stop."

8/22/2011 #29
DarkWillow789

Alexis smirked. " Thanks daddy! Maybe I will get you to let me date boys after all! " she said exicted.

~~~~~

Jez nodded. " True. Do you know what would be even funnier? " she asked. " Licking the blood off you. " she jumped onto him and started licking his cheek.

8/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member