The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Telzar

Jaden shook his head, "Nope that one is not changing till your at least 25!"

Zeke pointed and laughed at Alexis, "No dates for Alexis!"

--

Alucard watched Jez and was actually blushing a bit underneath the blood.

8/22/2011 #31
DarkWillow789

Jez noticed that. " Oh! Is Alucard blushing? " she teased, licking off the blood that was on his neck.

~~

Alexis pouted. " Than I will date in secret! And mommy will help me too! " she stated.

8/22/2011 #32
Telzar

Alucard looked away from Jez, "No I'm not! I don't do such things as blushing." Despite saying this his blush deepened and became more apparent.

==

"Oh no I'll scare em off zombie style then!"

8/22/2011 #33
DarkWillow789

Alexis started to whail and cry.

~~

Jez giggled and licked him slowly. " Really? So I am imagining the red on your cheeks? " she asked, licking his chest now.

8/22/2011 #34
Telzar

"That trick won't work on me! No dating till 25 maybe sooner if your good and responsible as you grow up."

--

"No its just from the blood that's all!" Alucard closed his eyes trying to block out what Jez was doing

8/22/2011 #35
DarkWillow789

Jez grinned and softly bit into his neck before begging to lick again, this time his other cheek. " I can stop if you want. You don't seem to enjoying it. "

~~

Alexis tore away from his arms and started to run aroud, crying loudly which made Ryn wake up. " JADEN! WHY IS LEXI CRYING!? " she hissed as she got up and walked towards Jaden and Zeke a questioning yet furious look in her eyes.

8/22/2011 #36
DarkWillow789

( Well I Will go since it seems that I won't get a reply. Bye! *hugs* )

8/22/2011 #37
Telzar

(sorry nodded off there)

Jaden rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I was teasing with her and kinda took it too far I guess."

--

"No I'm fine! Just go do whatever you want."

8/22/2011 #38
DarkWillow789

( oh okay than. Are you okay? )

Jez nodded. " Whatever I want. " she purred, sitting up on him. She leaned in and started kissing his chest slowly getting the shirt off to get to the blood that was there.

~~

Ryn stared at him. " Alright. Apologize. " she said. Alexis was curled up against the wall, sobbing softly.

8/22/2011 #39
blackdeathflame
Peter sighed, it was quiet at the base he was at, not that he didn't like it, he just noticed it. Then a little snap happened inside his head. - "I'm bored and no one is here," Lucifer said walking out into the street, killing the zombies he met.
8/22/2011 #40
xMissNalax

Bullet followed Peter out into the streets, ripping a few zombies a part with his teeth.

8/22/2011 #41
blackdeathflame
Lucifer began giggling at the pathetic force he was going up against. He had learned how each of them acted and how to avoid their attacks and kill them easier.
8/22/2011 #42
blue-bumblebee

Nina watched as Peter started to kill the zombies. She wondered if this was Lucifer.

8/22/2011 #43
blackdeathflame
Lucifer stopped his killings and froze. He felt like he was being watched, then again he was sure Skelcoria was always watching, so he shrugged it off.
8/22/2011 #44
blue-bumblebee

Nina watched for several more seconds before deciding that this was Lucifer.

8/22/2011 #45
blackdeathflame
Lucifer crushed a skull beneath his foot. "Skelly is going to want to kill me for destroying the bulk of his army, or maybe not."
8/22/2011 #46
blue-bumblebee

Nina walked towards the couch, plopping herself down onto it.

8/22/2011 #47
blackdeathflame
Lucifer sat down in a puddle of blood and looked all around him. "No one's holding me back, guess I can go crazy."
8/22/2011 #48
Telzar

(Yeah I was just well it was after 3:00 AM for me)

Alucard looked around trying to keep his mind off of Jez and failing

--

Jaden sighed and walked over to Alexis, "Hey I was kidding alright you can date just no psychopaths or anything ok?"

8/22/2011 #49
xMissNalax

Lucy walks into the new base and lays down the things," See, no trouble, I even managed not to get into a fight with Chein. Hm, clothing is my good deed of the day?" She says looking at Jaden.

8/22/2011 #50
Telzar

Jaden looked over to Lucy from where he was with Alexis, "Yeah OK you did a great job just like with finding you boyfriend."

XLC walked in with his stuff and put it down by the unit containing Y11, "OK this stuff should let you easily integrate with my systems."

8/22/2011 #51
xMissNalax

Lucy yawned," Don't I always do a good job?"

8/22/2011 #52
Telzar

Jaden rolled his eyes, "Yeah I guess you do."

8/22/2011 #53
xMissNalax

"Of course! Unless I am sneaking around in unknown labs getting infected and freaked out by the Omega Virus and Skelecoria's," Lucy said sitting down and looking over to XLC, wondering what he was doing.

8/22/2011 #54
Telzar

Jaden sat against the wall and put his hand on Alexis's back to hopefully calm her down.

XLC was fiddling with the storage unit opening it up and installing several things that he grabbed

8/22/2011 #55
xMissNalax

"Don't worry Alexis, Aunt Lucy permits you to have any boy you want. The ones with motorcycles are the best," Lucy smirked at Jaden then looking to Zeke," Also, Zeke, have all you wish of the girls, they will all love you." She continues to watch XLC.

8/22/2011 #56
Telzar

Zeke laughed, "Got it I get all the girls!"

"I may have to get a motorcycle soon if that's true." XLC closed up the unit and took it to where the pole he once was hanging from and hooked up the unit to it, "There that should do it. All we need to do is turn her on and see if she activates

8/22/2011 #57
xMissNalax

Lucy laughed at XLC and Zeke, rolling her eyes, then turning around to see the set up. "I hope she does, will she be able to talk to me or am I still formulating her words and my own?"

8/22/2011 #58
Telzar

XLC shrugged, "I have no idea at all. She may be able to use the speach function that I was able to use or if she'll restore her techniques." He put in a few commands, "Well one button left you wanna do the honors?"

8/22/2011 #59
xMissNalax

Lucy was amazed by his work,"Sure." She said walking on over to XLC, wondering what to do.

8/22/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member