The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Telzar

XLC turned bright green and pointed to the enter key, "Hit it whenever your ready and we'll find out if Y11 is operational or not."

8/22/2011 #61
xMissNalax

Lucy done as told as Y11 jumped to life, making a few beeping noises at first, then slowly loading. She didn't greet Lucy, as she was programmed, by spun, sitting there to herself.

8/22/2011 #62
Telzar

XLC turned yellow, "I got her up awesome! To be honest I wasn't sure I could."

8/22/2011 #63
xMissNalax

Lucy laughed," At least she is there, yes? You done a good job. You know you just transported her from Japan, right?"

8/22/2011 #64
Telzar

XLC's light blinked, "I did wow I didn't think it was that far a distance."

8/22/2011 #65
xMissNalax

"Mt. Fuji is in Japan, I was sent there for better working layouts, she was there," Lucy smiled," So yeah, you did."

Y11's lights blinked as she attempted to make contact but was soon silenced, she could watch the two, remembering Lucy, wondering who XLC was and how he was talking.

8/23/2011 #66
Telzar

XLC rubbed the back of his orb head, "You'd think I'd know Mt. Fuji's location haha guess I had a mental short circuit there. Still good to know I got Y11 here and it appears she's running too." He turned to Y11, "Hello Y11 I'm XLC its nice to meet you."

8/23/2011 #67
xMissNalax

Lucy watched for a second remembering the main code, she typed a command into the command prompt which allowed Y11 to speak through text on the screen.

'Well hello there, XLC, of course I am Y11. Nice to meet you again Ms. Soma, may I ask how and why I am here and awakened again?'

8/23/2011 #68
Telzar

XLC turned back to his normal green, "Well you see Y11 a bad man named Tim Crawson, I'm sure you remember us talking a bit about storing yourself away well so you'd be safe. Well from there I extraccted you and downloaded your software onto this old storage unit of mine and we reactivated you to see if you were back up and operational. I should also tell you that Lucy was very worried about you and voted for this idea of mine to continue to keep you safe."

8/23/2011 #69
xMissNalax

'Well then, yet again, Ms. Soma, I owe you.' The screen read as Y11 try to configure a way to talk, not finding one,' How are you doing that?'

8/23/2011 #70
Telzar

XLC turned orange, "Doing what exactly?"

8/23/2011 #71
xMissNalax

'That,' Y11 said, pulling up several things on her own, searching through his old system, not figuring it out,' Human talk. Only Y45 could do that.'

"Y45 was the break through for the final prototypes for Androids, 45 was the only one to talk out loud," Lucy informed.

8/23/2011 #72
Telzar

XLC returned to green, "Oh well that well you see in your terms I would be roughly Y80 I am a cutting edge android and you should be able to talk as well because your in one of my backup units maybe your software just can't access it as it is now."

8/23/2011 #73
xMissNalax

'I am probably not updated enough, curse '98' Y11 continued to snoop through his older files.

8/23/2011 #74
Telzar

XLC shrugged, "Oh well I'll try and see if I can't dig up the software you need to update I could probably copy some of my own files to you if you want."

8/23/2011 #75
xMissNalax

'That would be nice,' Y11 said, still snooping, then resuming her job of monitoring Mt. Fuji,' But I was built for this, not for show, this is my job.'

8/23/2011 #76
Telzar

XLC blinked, "Well ok then do your best at your job then best of luck to you!"

8/23/2011 #77
xMissNalax

'I'm a workaholic, it is all I have ever known,' Y11 explained,' How is the real world? Or their world?'

8/23/2011 #78
Telzar

"The zombie world out there now is horrible, but the real world that Lucy has told me a bit about sounds like a great place, even wondrous it is something that I hope I can see someday soon."

8/23/2011 #79
xMissNalax

'I remember the real world,' Though no emotion could be shown it was as if Y11 was happy, moving quicker,' though I didn't go many places the tower had a huge window, that covered half the wall space, and a great view of Mt. Fuji.'

8/23/2011 #80
Telzar

"I wish I could have been able to see something like that. I've only seen labs, walls, and computers for the longest time. Only recently have I been able to get out and explore a bit thanks to Lucy. I also have learned so much since meeting her like that despite not being programed for such a thing I have fallen in love with her." XLC turned yellow and looked over to Lucy

8/23/2011 #81
xMissNalax

Lucy smiled at XLC," And i have fallen in love with him."

Y11 spun for a second,' Well, Ms. Soma, finally took me advice and paid attention to more then Mt. Fuji?'

8/23/2011 #82
Telzar

XLC turned back to Y11, "Yeah she did."

8/23/2011 #83
xMissNalax

Lucy blushed and looked away from the conversation.

'Awww,' Y11 responded.

8/23/2011 #84
Telzar

XLC glowed a brighter yellow and would have smiled if he could

8/23/2011 #85
xMissNalax

'That be cute, you know that?' Y11 said, still looking over Mt. Fuji.

8/23/2011 #86
Telzar

"No I didn't know that. I didn't think of that as cute but I guess it could be cute."

8/23/2011 #87
xMissNalax

'OF COURSE IT IS!' Y11 responded,' Were you not taught of cuteness? I sure was. Lucy taught me and my brother everything, until, well, there was an accident with him.'

((Going onto bed, night night!))

8/23/2011 . Edited 8/23/2011 #88
DarkWillow789

Jez smirked and continued to lick slower.

~~

Ryn smiled.

~~

Alexis nodded at Jaden than at Lucy. " Thanks aunt Lucy! you are the best! " she said, hugging Lucy.

8/23/2011 #89
blackdeathflame
Lucifer stood up, not knowing why he had sat down in the first place, and walked back to the base, cracking every bone he possibly could along the way.
8/23/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member