The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
xMissNalax

Lucy saw Lucifer and smirked," Where have you been, Lucifer?"

((Don't know if I can stay around to role play but might as well post.))

8/23/2011 #91
blackdeathflame

"What does it matter to you?" Lucifer grunted.

(It's fine, I might have to leave soon anyways.)

8/23/2011 #92
xMissNalax

"It's funny how I can tell you and Peter a part," Lucy chuckled, evil like," Well I just wanna know."

8/23/2011 #93
blackdeathflame

"That's because I'm not a crybaby," Lucifer explained. "An I'm not telling you anything."

8/23/2011 #94
xMissNalax

"Fine, eh Lucifer, you were right, you know that?"

((Going now, bye!))

8/23/2011 . Edited 8/23/2011 #95
blackdeathflame

"When am I ever wrong?" Lucifer gloated.

(bye)

8/23/2011 #96
Telzar

Alucard closed his eyes, Ignore her, don't let this get to you!

--

XLC turned purple, "your brother? Accident? What happened?"

--

Jaden sighed, "Oh man what have I agreed to?"

8/23/2011 #97
DarkWillow789

Alexis batted her eyelashes at Jaden.

~~

" Oh come on Alucard! " Jez said, having heard his thought. " If you want me to stop just say it! " she rolled her eyes as she got more comfortable on his lap.

8/23/2011 #98
Telzar

Jaden shook his head and sighed, "Darn cute face! Just remember I have to approve of your boyfriend."

--

Alcuard kept his eyes closed, "I said you can do whatever so go ahead and do what you want."

8/23/2011 #99
DarkWillow789

Jez shook her head and got up from his lap. " I will go now. Since it's such a chore for you. " she said, way too calmly, and sat down on the floor beside his feet, her face emotionless.

~~

Alexis grinned. " Thanks daddy! "

~~

Ryn smirked. " yes, thanks Jaden. " she kissed him.

8/23/2011 #100
Telzar

Alucard looked at Jez and sighed, "It was a chore but not because of you."

--

Jaden quickly kissed Ryn back and then looked over to Alexis, "Your welcome.

Zeke saw the kiss and stuck out his tongue, "You guys are gross."

8/23/2011 #101
DarkWillow789

Ryn looked at Zeke. " How do you think we made you? " she asked.

~~

Alexis gagged.

~~

Jez looked back at him, her face showing no emotion, a perfect mask. " Oh really? It sounded that way. " she said, still pretty calmly but you could hear the embarssement.

8/23/2011 #102
Telzar

Zeke gagged as well, "EEEEWWWW!"

Jaden was laughing at Zeke and Alexis.

--

Alucard shook his head, "No the chore was keeping my feeling dead and where they belong!"

8/23/2011 #103
DarkWillow789

Jez just shook her head, not believing him. The look on her face turned from perfect mask to dead.

~~

Alexis glared at Jaden.

~~

Ryn grinned and kissed Jaden again. " Baby, don't laugh at the kids. We will laugh when they have their own kids. " she said, smirking.

8/23/2011 #104
Telzar

"If you don't believe me then just read my mind and look at the memories of a few minutes ago and you'll see what was going on in my head!"

--

Jaden pouted, "Aw come on, their so cute they make me wanna laugh."

8/23/2011 #105
DarkWillow789

Ryn kissed him again. " No laughing ... unless I'm not there. " smirking, she kissed him hard and left the room.

~~

" MOMMY! " Alexis vomited.

~~

" Why? You can lie in your thoughts! Everyone can! Even if I do read your mind, I could easily read lies and such! " Jez took a deep breath. " I don't know anymore. " she buried her head into her lap, sobbing softly.

8/23/2011 #106
Telzar

Jaden watched Ryn go and laughed at the vomiting, "Come on are we really that bad."

Zeke nodded, "Oh yeah!"

--

"Well I'm tryingto help you I'm sorry I shouldn't act like this I'm just not used to caring for someone else."

8/23/2011 #107
xMissNalax

'Y12 was burned in the ashes of Mt. Fuji,' Y11 typed out.

"I am now a zombie, Lucifer," Lucy chuckled.

8/23/2011 #108
Telzar

"Well its better then me and my sister. She's nothing more then a program under the control of the mad professor Crawson."

8/23/2011 #109
blackdeathflame

"Didn't I always say you were a zombie?" Lucifer asked, shaking his head.

8/23/2011 #110
xMissNalax

'At least she is still here, Lucy had to but Y12 to sleep, forever,' Y11 typed as Lucy sighed, looking down.

"Now I am of the Zero Virus," Lucy informed showing her teeth.

8/23/2011 #111
blackdeathflame

"So, there's another freak among us," Lucifer sighed. "I'm really going to kill you one day now"

8/23/2011 #112
Telzar

XLC turned purple again, "Now why did she have to do that? Was there a problem with Y12?"

8/23/2011 #113
xMissNalax

"Nah," Lucy said with a smirk," I have a boyfriend now, to much in life to be killed by the likes of you."

'Y12 was burned, badly, his wiring fried, everything fired. He can be revived but it hurts him, she didn't destroy him but put him into a really deep sleep,' Y11 was sad, though she didn't know how to show it.

8/23/2011 #114
blackdeathflame

"What kind of idiot would go out with a monstrous beast like you?" Lucifer laughed.

8/23/2011 #115
xMissNalax

"XLC, who is smarter then even you," Lucy said, sticking her tongue out at him.

8/23/2011 #116
blackdeathflame

Lucifer laughed even harder, "That's the most ridiculous name I have ever heard, and I have heard ridiculous names." He calmed down and dusted himself off, "My logic is unbeatable."

8/23/2011 #117
xMissNalax

"A computer could beat it, right?" Lucy asked.

8/23/2011 #118
blackdeathflame

"I don't know, never used a computer in my life," Lucifer informed her.

8/23/2011 #119
Telzar

XLC turned blue, "I'm sorry I brought that up it must be hard to remember." He turned over to Lucifer, "Well you'll be working with two computers now."

8/23/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member