The Infector Zero Story: a zombie and vampire RP
The undead have come and the source is Infector Zero, the first person to be infected by the virus, now he must help people such as you survive this apocalyptic world that has been created features Zombies and vampires who will get the undead crown
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
blackdeathflame

"Well that's one more for her," Lucifer said.

(night)

9/19/2011 #2,761
Telzar

"Don't worry zaoki I'm staying around as long as I can."

--

XLC began writing again, "Well all you'll need to do is hook the USB drive into my body and I'll take care of the rest."

9/19/2011 #2,762
DarkWillow789

Jez shot up and looked around. Alucard? Where are you?

~~

"Shhh..." Ryn soothed.

~~

Alexis nodded, crying now. The pain was too much, but she couldn't just die .... Daddy, Mommy, Zek ... the images flew though her mind and she held onto them as she fought. (Ah she will live! xD)

~~

Kyla was trying not to kill Skelerocia. (Hey.... could Kyla be Skelerocia's wife? Like, they had been married to each other before the zombie plague when Kyla started hating him as she turned into a zombie than vanished to return and annoy Skelerocia?)

9/19/2011 #2,763
Telzar

Alucard was now fighting the warrior and losing this time with a hole in his chest and an arm missing.

--

Zeke couldn't stop crying he was just too upset.

--

Jaden looked at Alexis and continued to hold her hand (YAY!)

--

Skelecoaria was in the city observing his new zombie the creator in action making sure there were no errors with the zombie, "Excellent creation rate is about five zombies every two minutes excellent my army is growing so greatly! (well Skelecoraia, or Dr. Crawson, was kinda well thought to be dead for a while before the infection. So sorry but no marriage, but maybe she could know him through Xandria, like Kyla's her BFF or one of the girls or something like that, and like her but just love to annoy Skelecoria and dislikes him.)

9/19/2011 #2,764
DarkWillow789

Jez got up and saw Alucard fighting the warrior. She looked around for Kyla and jumped onto the warrior's back.

~~

Kyla was hidden and entered the warrior's mind, again in Skelerocia's voice. What did I tell you? YOU STUPID IDIOT! Kill yourself I command you!

~~

Alexis held onto his hand thighter.

~~

"Shhh ... Zeke. She's strong. She will fight." Ryn told him, whipping hers and than his tears away.

9/19/2011 #2,765
Telzar

The warrior turned one of his tentacles and had it attack her and grabbed Alucard with his hand and threw him through a wall, NO I NO KILL ME ANYMORE!

--

Jaden smiled knowing that Alexis was fighting her death.

--

Zeke looked at Ryn, "R-really?"

9/19/2011 #2,766
DarkWillow789

Jez fought the tentacle off with a huff.

~~

DO IT! Or I swear to god, I will do it for you! Kyla hissed in her mind, still in Skelerocia's voice. She moved away and went to find the man in question.

~~

"Yes." Ryn said.

~~

Alexis smiled too and sighed.

9/19/2011 #2,767
Telzar

The warrior decided to ignore Jez now and used all three of his tentacles to attack Alucard stabbing and ripping at him, NO ONE KILLS ME NO ONE CAUSES ME PAIN! NOT EVEN ME

--

Zeke smiled between his tears and felt Alexis' mind coming going back to normal

--

"What is something wrong Alexis?" Jaden wiped his tears away briefly releasing Alexis' hand

9/19/2011 #2,768
DarkWillow789

Jez sighed and jumped onto him, ripping his head away. Than she picked him up and threw him into the nearby lava. She was furious and that's why she was stronger. She watched the warrior melt away in the lava before running back to Alucard. She opened her wrist and let the blood pour into his mouth.

~~

Kyla found Skelerocia. "There is place for only one zombie here." she told him, moving until she was in front of him. "And that will be me." she grabbed him and threw him towards a wall. "You really are pathetic Crawson. Always trying to do better than me and Jaden. It's sad. But we both know that I know more about the virus than you do." she added and entered his mind. Don't you think so? she thought, making sure that he remembered all of his human moments. "I liked you more as a human. I might have even liked you more than a friend. I might have loved you. Yes, love ... you wouldn't know what that is?" she asked, grabbing him and throwing him away again.

~~

"Nothing daddy." Alexis said.

~~

Ryn smiled too and hugged Zeke closer.

9/19/2011 #2,769
Telzar

Alucard began drinking the blood as if landed into his mouth and began to heal his wounds.

--

Skelecoria sighed and stood up, "No I don't care if you know more about the virus! All I need is two things and I do know what love is I love Xandria and you should know that better then anyone out there right phase one was all for her phase two as well phase three maybe my own but I don't really care for anything like that and once I have brought her back after having that disease then I shall continue with my phase three and make sure this world is mine to rule from now on! She is one of the things I need now the other is control of this world and now that I am the virus there is no point to anything else at all soon I shall have that and be good forever more!"

--

Jaden kissed Alexis' forehead, "Good."

--

Zeke kept crying tears of joy and snuggled up to Ryn

9/19/2011 #2,770
DarkWillow789

Jez held him close as he drank her blood. She was getting weaker but she didn't care.

~~

Kyla laughed. "You love her? How sweet ... if you only knew what she thought of you. Tsk tsk ...." she said with a giggle. "You see, I perfected mind control and I can read people's minds as a bonus. She doesn't love you nor will she ever love you." she told him with a grin. "And I will enjoy giving her pain and making you watch, helpless to do anything but just that. Watch."

~~

Alexis grinned and took his hand again. "I love you daddy."

~~

Ryn smiled.

9/19/2011 #2,771
Telzar

Alucard continued to drink his arm already healed and the hole in his chest began to heal slowly as he continued to drink her blood.

--

"You touch Xandria and I will personally rip you apart into nothingness! i'll tear apart even the smallest molecules that make you up now!" Skelecoria activated his rocket launcher and readied to shoot Kyla.

--

Zeke smiled as well

9/19/2011 #2,772
DarkWillow789

Kyla waved her hand and the rocket combusted. "Oh how sweet. I will not only touch her. I will kill her." she told him, a maniacal grin on her face.

~~

"Isn't that enough?" Jez asked him, looking around. She was barely breathing now.

(Have to go! SO sorry! Bye! I have a class that starts in 10am so I have to get ready! -.- Bye! :D)

9/19/2011 #2,773
Telzar

Skelecoria held his shoulder and his eyes glowed red, "You will regret making an enemy of me! I am all you have besides mindless slaves! i have my warrior, Xandria, and the zombies are gaining more and more of a mind by the day. Who else do you have huh? No one!"

--

Alucard nodded and closed his mouth as the blood continued heal his wound.

--

Xandria exited from the lab finally out of XLCM2 thanks to the Omega Zero cure and took a deep breath, "This is great! Tim is awesome for being able to do this I can walk talk breath and..." Xandria laughed and started wandering around the city aimlessly, "i can't believe I can do this all again. The city sure has changed while I was unable to see it all I just wish I knew where to go or where Tim was, he's gonna worry me at this rate always leaving me alone oh well now I can walk out and see everything that is going on again!" She started skipping around laughing.

(alright see ya later bye!)

9/19/2011 . Edited 9/19/2011 #2,774
DarkWillow789

Kyla frowned. "Like I ever had you." she spat. "All you did was order me around like a little child.... well no more!" she said and started to walk away with a huff. He had hurt her multiple times yet she had always forgiven him, blinded by the love she had for him. Not anymore ... sure she still loved him but was it enough?

~~

Jez pulled her wrist away weakily. She had to give him more blood than she expected that she had to. She tried to pick him up but was too weak to do so. "Can you walk on your own?" she whispered. "The warrior ... is gone. I might have dumped him into lava." she told him with a cheeky, yet weak grin.

9/20/2011 #2,775
Telzar

"Whatever." Skelecoria shook his head and looked at the creator again and went to his notes as if nothing happened. His arm began to spark a bit after having the rocket blow up and damage him.

--

Alucard shook his head, "no I'm not quite there yet but give me a few minutes and I will. Damn warrior he was just a weakling a few days ago now he's nearly killed me."

9/20/2011 #2,776
xMissNalax

"Alright, then," Lucy said, wiping away her tears, getting up and yet again moving the body back over to the computer. She typed back," So, XLCM2's USB to your body?" Lucy looked around, thinking she head something, a faint laughing? It was Xandria, but she didn't know for sure if she heard something, or not. Lucy shrugged it off, typing back to XLC, quickly," We might have some company soon."

"Good," Zaoki nodded," Don't you think so Daisy, we get to keep Gramps!" He laughed.

"Do you hate everyone?" Lacey asked, glaring at Lucifer.

9/20/2011 . Edited 9/20/2011 #2,777
blue-bumblebee

"Yay!" Daisy giggled.

9/20/2011 #2,778
Telzar

XLC wrote back, "Company great, well yes just put XLCM2's USB into my body and I'll be able to upload myself."

--

Xandria continued skipping and laughing till she saw the entrance to the lab, "Oh that's one of Tim's places maybe he's in there." She knocked on the door hoping she would get an answer.

--

Alfred laughed and sipped some more blood.

9/20/2011 #2,779
xMissNalax

"So Gramps me and Daisy were wondering, have you ever played video games?" Zaoki chuckles.

Luct typed back, trying to compose herself from earlier's episode," We have company..." She takes out the USB and finds the place to put it in the body before crawling off to the door, hearing the knock, wondering if she should open it. She thought on it for just a moment before standing up and opening it, somewhat, half of her out the door," Yes?"

9/20/2011 #2,780
Telzar

Alfred looked confused, "Video what? I don't use technology sorry."

--

Xandria smiled as lucy opened the door and said in a very happy tone, "Hey your Lucy! I haven't seen you in a while. Is Tim in there? I have no idea where he went off to and I wanted to see him!"

9/20/2011 #2,781
xMissNalax

Lucy sighs in relief, it was only Xandria, and she seemed nicer then Skelecoria. "Hello, you are Xandria, right? He was in here until he tried to destroy XLC, so I have no clue where he is now."

9/20/2011 #2,782
Telzar

Xandria looked at the ground and sighed, "oh pooh I just got out and wanted to see him. Oh well guess I'll have to wait back at the lab and wait for him. Sorry about him trying to destroy XLC."

9/20/2011 #2,783
xMissNalax

Lucy tilted her head, were the two completely different people? Lucy opened the door all the way," You are nothing like him, in personality wise, you know that? And it's fine, XLC is fine."

9/20/2011 #2,784
Telzar

Xandria nodded, "Yeah I know that, People used to say we were different all the time before this all started. You know the Omega virus stuff and me getting sick." smiled again and walked inside, "Feels great to be able to walk around again!"

9/20/2011 #2,785
xMissNalax

Lucy backed up, showing that Xandria was welcome," Your brother hates me, you know? I am sure it does, how long have you been stationed without the ability to walk?"

9/20/2011 #2,786
Telzar

"Well I couldn't do anything at all I was well bedridden for good till Tim fixed me but I was like that for about six years since I was 13 I was stuck in bed unable to do anything."

9/20/2011 #2,787
xMissNalax

"That's horrible," Lucy says, pity feeling for her, she turns and walks back further into the lab," If you don't also try to end XLC then you may come back here."

9/20/2011 #2,788
Telzar

Xandria shook her head and followed Lucy, "I wouldn't dream of hurting anyone!"

9/20/2011 #2,789
blackdeathflame

"I don't hate everyone," Lucifer said, "But a lot of people, yes."

9/20/2011 #2,790
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Telzar xMissNalax
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member