RP Forums
What do YOU think?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy ran in, her backpack swung over her shoulder. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" She frantically ran to her seat behind Forte and noticed the new kid. Hey! That's the kid I met this morning. Oh, what's his name..... Oh right! "Hey, we met this morning. Jason, right?" Lucy crossed her legs and smiled.

3/13/2011 #31
Tom Ice Formerly Celystia Crow

Forte blinked, turning to see some girl who was in his classes sometimes. Couldn't remember her name, but she did look familiar. He blinked and gave one of his small smiles, the ones that looked cute and not demonic, but said nothing.

3/13/2011 #32
DaCwzy1

Jason grinned and looked at Forte, maybe he could help him out a bit. He turned to face Lucy and gave a small two finger salute again; his trademark pose.

"Yo" He smiled as he gave her a quick wink. "Thanks for helping me out this morning. Glad to know we're in the same class!"

3/13/2011 #33
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy laughed at Jason. "Ha, you're so strange. But you're welcome. Let me know if you need anymore help," She smiled sweetly. She couldn't help but notice Forte's smile either. He rarely smiled like that. His smiles were always creepy and evil. Lucy liked it when he was sweet.

3/13/2011 #34
DaCwzy1

"Yes'm!" Jason grinned and gave his salute again before he turned back to face the teacher, just before the teacher turned around from her lecture to check to make sure her students were paying attention.

3/13/2011 #35
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy was still turned a bit to the side, but it seemed the teacher didn't notice. It wasn't like she was paying attention to the teacher, anyway. Either way, she turned to face the front. Lucy glanced at the clock. There's still so much time left! Lucy groaned to herself. She looked at the back of Forte's head. His blonde hair looked soft, but she refrained from touching it. God, she was so bored!

3/14/2011 #36

Forte turned, feeling the stare at the back of his head. His eyes met Lucy's and he gave another soft smile. She was a good girl, didn't hang around with the wrong people, at least to his knowledge. Envy bubbled at the back of his mind, but he really couldn't blame anyone but himself for his current situation.

"Refresh me," he said quietly, "What's your name?"

3/14/2011 #37
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy jumped a little when Forte turned around. No one really noticed, because she did that a lot. It was her paranoia. When Forte gave her a small smile, she knew he was just being friendly. She answered his question with a smile. "Oh, uh, Lucy. And you're... Forte, right?"

3/14/2011 #38
DaCwzy1

Jason grinned in his seat as Forte turned from the seat next to him to face Lucy.

I knew he wasn't a bad guy. Jason smiled to himself, satisfied with the current situation.

3/14/2011 #39
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy glanced at Jason and saw him grinning. Hm... I wonder what he's thinking about. Lucy thought to herself. She turned back to Forte at smiled.

3/14/2011 #40

"That I am," Forte said, looking at Jason, who was looking at them. "Something interesting, Jason?"

3/14/2011 #41
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy looked over to Jason and raised her eyebrows at him. "Well?" She asked, still smiling.

3/14/2011 #42
DaCwzy1

"Well," Jason gave her a playful smile as he mocked her tone. "I just think this school might not be so bad"

He gave her another wink and was about to speak again when the bell rang.

"I hope that's for lunch"

3/14/2011 #43

Forte shrugged. "I don't know the bells. Not here enough to know 'em."

3/14/2011 #44
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy smiled and laughed at Jason. "Sure is," She answered. As she was leaving the room, she called over, "Hey, you wanna sit with me? I sit alone, anyway,"

3/14/2011 #45
DaCwzy1

"Sure, I'd be sitting alone anyways too" He chuckled as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder and met Forte's eyes and tilted his head towards Lucy. "Unless you have people to sit with, why don't you come sit with us too"

3/14/2011 #46

Forte looked up, vaguely wondering if the invitation included one to himself. He shook his head; sitting together in class was fine, it wouldn't spark rumors. But sitting together in a social situation would be bad for not only those two's reps, but his own as well.

3/14/2011 #47
ali.in.wonderland

"Yeah, Forte, you should!" Lucy smiled. "Who do you sit with anyway?" She started walking down the hall toward the cafeteria.

3/14/2011 #48

"I don't think I've ever stayed through lunch, my boss starts business at lunch," Forte said, eyes flitting nervously to his watch.

3/14/2011 #49
ali.in.wonderland

"Oh, that's too bad. Awful time to start work. Where do you work? Just out of curiosity," Lucy smiled innocently.

3/14/2011 #50
DaCwzy1

"Oh come on" Jason grinned as he put his arm around Forte's shoulders and dragged him towards the cafeteria, following Lucy. "If you have such a bad rep, I bet you could skip a day of work. Where do you work anyways..out of curiousity, like Lucy"

3/14/2011 #51
ali.in.wonderland

Still Lucy smiled as she followed Jason to the cafeteria. "We would love to know," Lucy fluttered her eyelashes. That normally worked whenever she wanted to know something.

3/14/2011 #52

"Ah down on Maple Street, usually, or downtown, depending on where boss thinks there'll be more tourists and business big shots with money to throw around at any given time," Forte said, no real emotion in his voice just a warm monotone.

3/14/2011 #53
DaCwzy1

"What do you do?" Jason raised an eyebrow, confused to his vague answer. He gave a slight frown as he heard the monotone voice. "You don't seem to like your job much"

3/14/2011 #54
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy looked confused. She cocked her head. "Yeah, but what do you do?" She asked. "Like Jason said,"

3/14/2011 . Edited 3/14/2011 #55

Forte's jaw went hard. "I work in a bad industry, alright? That's all." He pulled away from the duo. "I should be going."

3/14/2011 #56
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy looked shocked. Her eyes were wide and she felt terrible. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" She cried. She hated it when people were angry with her.

3/14/2011 #57

Forte's eyes softened a bit. "It's alright. That was rash, I know. I'm just a bit touchy about that."

3/14/2011 #58
ali.in.wonderland

"Oh, well, that's okay. Enjoy your day. I suppose I'll see you tomorrow," Lucy smiled sweetly, curtsied at Forte and walked over to the lunch table. "Come here, Jason!" She called

3/14/2011 #59

Forte returned a bow to her, and smiled, waving as he left. You screwed up, that voice that was almost a conscience said in his head.

3/14/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DaCwzy1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member