RP Forums
What do YOU think?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy thought again. This time putting her hands on her chin. "Uh, yeah. I think the underclassmen do. They don't have lunch with us," Lucy looked to Jason. The dark room is pretty big, if that's your dilemma. I could show you, if you like," Lucy offered.

3/15/2011 #91
DaCwzy1

"Oh really?!" Jason shot up out of his seat and grinned. "Just tell me where it is, I can find it!"

3/15/2011 #92
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy jumped and raised her eyebrows."Uh, well, it's on the second floor, and it's... well, uh, I don't know, exactly," Lucy admitted quietly as if Jason would be disappointed. "Like I said, I could show you, if I saw it," Lucy slunk down in her chair.

3/15/2011 #93
DaCwzy1

"H-hey!" Jason looked surprised as she suddenly seemed so sad. "Don't feel bad, it was a random question from me, don't feel too bad!"

He smiled and tossed his lunch in the trash and stuffed the remaining two oranges into his pocket and waved as he ran for the door, hoping she wouldn't follow. He knew he was being brusque and rude, but he couldn't help it.

"I'm going to go look for the dark room! See you next class! Thanks for all the fun!" He waved and ran out slowing down only when he was sure Lucy wasn't following. He didn't have anything against Lucy, he was just shy about his dancing and didn't really want people to know. He took a deep breathe as he followed the signs on the wall to the dark room and opened it cautiously, slowly he closed the door behind him and grinned at the room.

Perfect.

3/15/2011 #94
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy was shocked when Jason ran out. She really wanted to see what he was up to, but refrained because she assumed he wanted to be alone. It's okay, she would see him in a few minutes.

Lucy sat quietly at her table before she got up to throw her things away. Instead of sitting back down though, she grabbed her bag and ran out of the cafeteria. She was going to go to the dark room, but she forgot that Jason was there, so she went to the next best place to be alone; The window sill outside the abandoned classrooms.

It was her favourite place to think. And write her poems. They all reflected her emotions and put insight into her soul.

3/15/2011 #95
DaCwzy1

Jason smiled and he walked to the middle of the room when he heard the door open and shut behind him. He spun around, but since it was the dark room, he couldn't see a thing. He backed up quickly, trying to find out what had come in.

This school wouldn't have 'initiation' for new kids or something like the last school... would it? Jason took deep breathes as his eyes darted back and forth. "Lucy? Is that you?"

3/15/2011 #96
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy sat on the ledge, vaguely hearing Jason through the open window. She heard her name and quickly crawled to the window. There was a quick breeze and she almost fell off, screaming as she did. The wind stopped as suddenly as it began and she crawled into the room. She sat beneath the window, nearly crying. She knew that she couldn't just sit here, so she stood up with her bag and walked into the hallway.

3/15/2011 #97
DaCwzy1

From inside the locked dark room there was a loud crashing noise followed by sounds of objects falling to the floor. Chuckling came from the room and muffled small talk.

3/15/2011 #98
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy heard all the noises and wondered What the heck could Jason be doing in there? She tried to get a look, and pulled on the handle. Locked. Hm... That's odd. I didn't think these doors could lock. Lucy pounded on the door. "Jason! What's going on in there? It's me, Lucy!" She cried.

3/15/2011 #99
DaCwzy1

There was silence for a few moments and then Jason gave a laugh from inside. "Sorry! I was being a bit clumsy and I tripped over some stuff. I locked the door so no one would see the mess! Don't worry about it!"

3/15/2011 #100
DaCwzy1

[[Gotta go eat. brb]]

3/15/2011 #101
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy immediately felt embarrassed. "Oh, uh... sorry!" She yelled as she ran off, hoping the bell for the next class would ring. I'm so stupid! Why is it that my paranoia always gets the better of me? I hate it! I wish it would all just go away!

3/15/2011 #102
DaCwzy1

The bell did ring and students poured into their classrooms and a few late stragglers sprinted off into their classrooms direction. Jason stumbled out of the dark room and looked at his schedule, then slowly made his way into his next class. When he finally found it, he entered slowly as a small trickled of blood trickled down from where he hit a desk in the dark room.

"Excuse me?" Jason popped his head in slowly, hoping he wasn't in trouble. "I'm supposed to be in this class, but could I go to a nurse first, I would've gone earlier, but I don't know where it is"

3/15/2011 #103
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy sat in her desk waiting for the teacher to start the lesson when Jason walked in. She was happy that he was in yet another one of her classes.

3/16/2011 #104
DaCwzy1

"The nurse? Are you sick?" The teacher turned towards him and gasped. "You're bleeding!"

Jason gave a small smile as he reached up towards his head a winced as he touched his wound. "It's not a lot, don't worry about..." He paused for a moment when he saw Lucy was in the class and quickly turned away, he didn't want her to ask about what happened in the dark room again. "..it. I'm fine. I just need a band aid or something."

The teacher turned and motioned for Lucy. "Quick, would you please take him to the nurses office?"

Jason sighed, but smiled towards Lucy to show his thanks. Just my luck.

3/16/2011 #105
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy jumped as the teacher motioned to her. She got out of her seat and walked toward Jason. She really didn't think he was seriously hurt, but still, she obeyed the teacher.

Lucy could tell that Jason didn't want her with him, but she really wanted to know what happened in that dark room. Not only did she hear banging, but she swore she heard voices, too. Was someone else in there with him? Lucy thought. I thought it was empty.

As Lucy and Jason walked out of the room, she stopped Jason. "Okay," She began. "What happened in there? I heard voices with you. Even from outside," She paused, looking up at Jason's face. "It might just be my paranoia, but..." Again, a pause. "I don't want you to get hurt," Lucy whispered the last thought as she walked away, hoping Jason would follow. I feel stupid again. My stupid paranoia is taking over! I'm going crazy!

3/16/2011 #106
DaCwzy1

Jason sighed and before she could get far he reached out and grabbed her hand, turning her around so she was facing him again. "I told you a lie when you knocked the first time because I didn't want you to worry" He gave her a concerned face and he gave a chuckle. "But I guess ironically it just made you worry more. I'm sorry I made you worry, thank you for worrying though."

He smiled at her and pat her head. "I got into a little fight, but I'm not seriously injured so don't worry. It's just a few bruises."

3/16/2011 #107
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy's eyes fell. she was embarrassed. She didn't know why, but she was. "I'm sorry," She squeaked. Lucy just could not, for the life of her, understand why there were tears in her eyes. She hated to cry, thought it silly, but yet here she was, about to cry in the middle of school.

Lucy quickly tried to wipe away her tears, failing as they came down faster. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned away, ashamed to be crying. It was stupid. She was crying over absolutely nothing!

3/16/2011 #108
DaCwzy1

"H-hey.." Jason spoke in a worried voice as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok? What's wrong? Did I say something to upset you? I'm sorry if I did.."

3/16/2011 #109
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy looked up and wiped her eyes. "No, I'm just being pathetic. You didn't so anything. It's just, I guess, my paranoia. I thought you were really hurt and I thought something terrible was going to happen. But, I knew it never would. I'm sorry,"

3/16/2011 #110
DaCwzy1

"Aw don't say that" Jason smiled and started to pretend to stumble down the hallway. "Oh my, I'm so hurt, I think I might pass out" He turned around and stumbled into Lucy, placing his arm around her shoulders laughing.

"You're not pathetic for worrying" He smiled and pat her head as he winked at her. "That's called being kind. But, since I am really kind of feeling dizzy... could we hurry to the nurses office?"

3/16/2011 #111
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy laughed and smiled. "Sure, let's go," She pulled Jason by the arm, down the hall to the nurses office.

"Well, here ya go," Lucy gestured at the door. "Do you want me to stay, or should I go back to class?"

3/16/2011 #112
DaCwzy1

"Why don't you just come in" Jason smiled as he opened the door, chuckling. "Or you might get sick worrying in the class room"

3/16/2011 #113
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy smiled and stuck her tongue out at Jason. "Oh, shut up," She giggled.

3/16/2011 #114
DaCwzy1

Jason grinned as he led her in and had a smug look on his face when he did. When they entered, they also saw three other boys sitting in the nurses office with bandages on their faces and ice packs wherever they could place them. He chuckled as he led Lucy in.

"Why don't you sit far away from them?" He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "They look filthy"

3/16/2011 #115
Tom Ice Formerly Celystia Crow

(by the way, hi. I exist. Still no content for my little one but I do exist.)

3/16/2011 #116
DaCwzy1

((That's why I thought a thread for his job would be good since he skips school a lot and he's always at work... you'd get left out too much D:))

3/16/2011 #117
ali.in.wonderland

Lucy smiled "You sound like my father," She whispered. However, she obeyed. She sat at the end in the very last chair from the row, looking around.

(Oh, hiya there Celystia!)

3/16/2011 #118
Tom Ice Formerly Celystia Crow

(Eh, no one to roleplay with and it wouldn't be too interesting unless one of his customers was particularly interesting... or his boss... and I don't think I'd be able to write that.)

3/16/2011 #119
DaCwzy1

((Mm... :/ Idk then, wanna create a new character and control two?))

The boys started to mutter to themselves as Jason smiled towards the nurse and sat down as she instructed.

"Sit still while I wipe off the blood" The nurse wiped off what she could and started to apply medicine. "How did all four of you get hurt today?"

Jason just chuckled and smiled at her. "Coincidence I guess"

3/16/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DaCwzy1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member