Castle Ironside
Set in a citadel very far away somewhere in the middle of nowhere....Play as any fantasy character you want, act out storylines, interact with other characters, and learn more about them in a forever changing and expanding fortress...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
BattleLust
"But could we campout over night?" she asked pleadingly trying to make her best puppy dog face.
2/18/2007 #31
The Ferrett
"Ok one night, but you're explaining it to the gatelady."
2/18/2007 #32
BattleLust
She nodded her head not caring as long as she was able to go camping she didn't care. "Can we leave now?" she asked gently tugging on his hand towards the gate to the outside.
2/18/2007 #33
The Ferrett
"You can't go on a camp unless you pack for it." he smiles. They then go up and he shows her how to pack. When they come down he's in what could be considered more suitable hiking gear, still black and white but now leather. "So where to little one?"
2/18/2007 #34
BattleLust
Lilth now has on black pants tucked into her tiny black leather boots and a medium blue shirt on. "I don't know they never like me going outside the castel. They think I might burn someone, change, or people will just ask questions." she said with a shrug.
2/19/2007 #35
The Ferrett
"Well then we'll just go to town."
2/19/2007 #36
BattleLust
"Let's go then before Aunty sees we are missing." she said tugging on his hands.
2/20/2007 #37
The Ferrett
"We have to get her permission as she opens the gates, little fiery one."
2/20/2007 #38
BattleLust
"Why? We could just go out the tiny side gate."
2/21/2007 #39
The Ferrett
"Now why didn't I think of that."
2/21/2007 #40
BattleLust
"Because your not a sneaky little fire imp like me." she said pointing at herself and repeating the name one of the servants called her.
2/22/2007 #41
The Ferrett
"Well we should tell someone..."
2/22/2007 #42
BattleLust
"We could leave a note." she suggested wanting to get started asap.
2/23/2007 #43
The Ferrett
"Fine." And he writes the note. "Let's get going then."
2/23/2007 #44
BattleLust
Lilith clapped her hands happily and then began to skip out the gate. ((go to you tube and type in 'what do you do with a drunken sailor' and click on the first one. it is soooo funny!))
2/23/2007 #45
The Ferrett
((Not really.)) "..and then we go splat." He says some time later, still inside the gate - he's stuck. And not in the most comfortable way, he's tried to contort himself and is now upside down, blood rushing to his head.
3/6/2007 #46
BattleLust
((what just happened I'm so confused!!!!))
3/6/2007 #47
The Ferrett
((The door was too small - he got stuck.))
3/7/2007 #48
BattleLust
"Uncle Jack this is no time to be climbing the gate." the small girl chided before plucking him down and sitting him upright outside the gate. She was alot tougher than she looked.
3/9/2007 #49
The Ferrett
"I was not trying to, the door was too small." he says rubbing his backside.
3/9/2007 #50
BattleLust
"Silly Uncle Jack. You should be little like me." Lilith said pointing her thumb to her chest. ((OMG we need more people!!!!))
3/9/2007 #51
Creatively Insane
suddenly a lone horse galloped up in front of the castle, neighing loudly. "COME BACK, YOU STUPID BEAST!" came a lous holler from not too far off. a young girl, with elfish features but rather more dwarfish height, came sprinting after the horse yelling and calling it rude names. "why must you always run off like that, Mistfire? can't you just stay near me for once, if not under me?" she was berating the horse. the horse gave what could have been construed as a snicker. "excuse me!" called out the girl. "my name is Analia Steel, i've come on behalf of the elves. i'm looking for an elf called Lilith, is she here?" Francesca came up and opened the porticullis. "thank heavens." said Analia. "where is Lilith? they said she was coming here, and she had something that was rather valuable. the elves want to know what happened to it. it was an egg. abot this big." she said, shaping and largeish egg shape in the air, and looking questioningly at Francesca.
3/15/2007 #52
BattleLust
((well the mod had said that all her ppl so far can be used by anyone so.....)) Francesca's face grew more worried and a sadness touched her eyes. "My name is Francesca, and I am the Keeper of the Kingdom. I'm sorry to inform you that the elf Lilith Goldwinds is no longer here. She rode up here four months ago with arrows in her back and died after she gave the egg into our keeping. We named the girl Lilith after the brave woman who had appearently saved her from some unknown thing. I'm afraid that she and Jack have just left to go to the villiage for an overnight trip and only left me a note. However I'm sure that if you hurry you might be able to catch them." she said worried about the tiny dragon and what harm might befall her.
3/16/2007 #53
Creatively Insane
a surprised look passed over the elven girl's face. "that is indeed bad news. the elders told me only that i was to find Lilith and give her a message from them. they wanted to make sure the dragon child was alright, and they asked that i watch over Lilith. it seems they knew of some evil that i was not informed of. if the elf is dead, i will have to protect the child as best i can. do you know if the man she is with can protect her should some harm befall her? i am unable to make this horse do anything it doesn't want to, and i'm positive he'll refuse to go anywhere. might i perhaps spend the night and speak to the dragon child in the morning?" she asked, worry evident in her slim features. "i have to make sure no harm comes to this child, though i don't know why."
3/16/2007 #54
The Ferrett
Meanwhile at the village.... "I've got money and I want to buy you something lovely before we finish this, but first something nice to eat. What do you want?"
3/16/2007 #55
BattleLust
"Candy!" Lilith replied clapping her hands together and jumping up and down. Then she stopped suddenly and put her face into the wind taking in the scents and her eyes got big, "I think we need to hurry with our shopping and get back home. We have a visitor." was all she said. She didn't know how she knew but the scent reminded her of things when she was still in an egg. It was new and yet slightly familar. ---------------- (back at castle) The gate keeper nodded her head, "He would do the best he could. Everyone here treats her like family. However he is just a provisional fool a jack. I'm not sure just how much he can do." she said worried herself.
3/17/2007 #56
The Ferrett
"Oh, get home?" he smiles bitterly. "Then I guess we should go." He shakes his head wondering why he could never have fun with the ones he values in his life. ((The Jack is trustworthy, put up a challenge where little Lilith cant do anything, just to test them.))
3/18/2007 #57
BattleLust
((um....I can't really think of anything except she can't swim b/c she hates water. which makes since if ya breath fire so i'll let u come up with it. maybe they cross a bridge and the wood gives out and she falls in or something.))
3/18/2007 #58
The Ferrett
So, they are halfway back to the castle when a giant squid l;ike thing decides that it's nice to play with our two heros. "Oh no." The Jack says.
3/18/2007 #59
BattleLust
((wth? a squid ...on land..... calamari anyone? just let me roast it for a sec. lol))
3/18/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: To Be Ascertained
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member