A Most Impeccable Forum
Want to get reviews? Chat? Share ideas? Drop in and say "Hello". All welcome. Bring your own cookies.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Who Is This Girl Anyway
Tell us a bit about yourself in here. Post here first, please.
4/3/2011 #1
Spike's inner monster

Hi Kate, obviously YOU know me, but if you ever have more viewers. Here's the basic,

First of all, it's probably important to know, I unfortunatly was born with ADHD

My name is Connor, I'm a writer/guitarist, I'm 17, Canadian, male, and not looking for a love relationship

If needed to know, I'm striaght, but I'm friends with some appearing to be, bio sexual.

I am always a sucker for cute and cudderly things like, babies, cats (in my opinion, they are cute with their size and all that), puppies, Any form of baby animal, and Shakey (A&O character, who's on my picture here) I find him him cute also

My role model, is my favorite directer Peter Jackson

FACT: Before joining Fictionpress, I spend the last 8 years, having NO way, of showing the world my storys There, and would of either been stuck on Booksie, or had to wait until I was a career writer

thats all I got :)

10/23/2011 . Edited 10/23/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Who Is This Girl Anyway
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member