Living The Past
A forum for all sorts of history role plays. Be a Victorian doctor, an Indian sepoy, an American flapper or a WW2 evacuee. All welcome. Any ideas are accepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Who Is This Girl Anyway

It's 1929 and the era of prohibition. However, "not legal" and "not happening" are two very different things. In the midst of a small war going on between two gangs, a speakeasy begins to attract attention as it masquerades as a bookshop. Between the flappers, the mob, police, guns and booze, there's never a dull moment. Have fun!

Maggie held a warm, damp cloth to Evie's eye, soaking up the blood from her friend's cuts.

"Poppet, why do you stay with that sod?" she asked. He'd had a nerve, mouthing off like that downstairs. The customers had only just calmed down as Tony and his mates had ran out to "teach a lesson" to Bill.

6/30/2011 #1
An Oddity

Gina sat on a stool downstairs. She had seen the whole episode. The girl ran a hand through her hair and went upstairs. "How ya feeling?"

11/10/2011 #2
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"How do you think?" Maggie replied, turning Evie's face to show Gina. "Look at this. He did that to her."

11/10/2011 #3
An Oddity

Gina rolled her eyes. "No need to be snappy. I was just seeing if she felt better." Gina leaned against the doorway. "He's getting what he deserves right now."

11/10/2011 #4
Spike's inner monster

(sorry wrong post)

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #5
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"I hope so. I'd do it myself if I was a man."

11/16/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Who Is This Girl Anyway Spike's inner monster
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member