Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
blank0000
So I'm trying to write out soem new meterial since I just joined this site, I dont want to use some of my older stuff becasue I dont feel its up to s*** with what I could do, and also because of computer issues that I'd need to take care of. While doing this I've noticed a problem of mine that I despise with the very essence of my soul :)

It seems I'm less liable to write on a computer then in a notebook. I cant doodle, and grammatical erros keep getting me off topic, further more I just cant seem to concentrate as much. You all seem to have a pretty good handle on this sort of thing, doth you have any tips ?

11/3/2007 #1
concerto49
Maybe in notebook you can cross out stuff. On computer, you can delete it and replace it. Same thing. Actually if you're using word, there's a feature called track changes so you can remember the things you changed - a bit like editing out on paper.

As to the errors - just ignore it for the meantime until you finish. Just write on.

Anything else that bothers you?

2/3/2008 #2
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member