Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Here's a place for you to post whatever story problems you have.
12/5/2006 #1
NeoMiniTails
I need a beta...
12/21/2006 #2
I've never been a beta before, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Just e-mail your story to dicedarwin06@yahoo.com and I'll look over it.

- Dice

12/21/2006 #3
NeoMiniTails
Oh thank you so much! Thank you so much... I needed that so bad! I just posted my latest chapter
12/21/2006 #4
Erich Sturmburg
Well, I thought about it, and well, I have an idea of making a humour-based story, bu in a military way like for example, Beetle Bailey and Metal Slug. well, I have a gist of what could happen as humour, but I'm at my wits end. Could anyone here suggest some military scenes that could be possibly humourous? The ones I have done was...

-A meeting, suspect's name is "Raymond Deed Buttsecks"

-Rifle Range practice, enemy chaser ammunition ends up chasing the main cast.

-Rifle Range mis-usage of flashbang, main cast goes blind temporarily, punches Chief by accident.

-Emergency car chase, supporting cast ends up stuck to the rear view window when car accelerates too fast.

-Constant bickering.

Well, that's what I recalled so far. Hence, if you guys out there have any ideas, please do reply.

1/6/2007 #5
Charming Dice
- Have a soldier be ordered to clean the mess hall (or any other area) with a toothbrush, but he uses his superior's toothbrush instead of the one given.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll keep trying.

1/6/2007 #6
Charming Dice
I have more.

-The soldiers have a "serious" battle with water guns and water balloons, only someone adds shaving cream in one of the ballons.

-Someone can super-glue one of the soldier's hands to a gun as a practical joke.

1/7/2007 #7
Erich Sturmburg
Lol, nice, I like those ideas! I'll try to use those ideas. For now, I'm using the idea of the internet connection failure, and insane bickering for the first chapter.
1/7/2007 #8
Chidori vs Rasengan
beta reader you say?

hey dice! i want to join this group while helping out the other one at the same time, but i need to write a story first XO

but in the meantime, i could also beta anyone else's story if it needs to be beta-ed...

1/8/2007 #9
Number Zero
...what about my LOZ I? I had lots of probs with it.
2/1/2007 #10
GlassesLolita
excuse me, um, I have a question. You see, I'm thinking about writing a story about survivors after doomsday. Which category would be appropriate?
7/14/2007 #11
Erich Sturmburg
Well, it depends actually. What genre does the story have; drama, thriller, or humour? As for category, I'm not too sure myself as all my stories fall under the 'Manga' category as I picture them out in anime/manga form before writing. How about you?
7/23/2007 #12
GlassesLolita
Eh, well the story is gonna be pretty dramatic, so I guess the drama genre fits well now that I think about it. Thriller could fit also....

Yeah, I have some story ideas where I think about the story in manga/anime form also. But this isn't one of those stories, which is why I had a hard time thinking of where to place it.

Much appreciated!

7/23/2007 #13
phreespirit316

Hello, I'm having a major problem with one of my stories, A Demon's Bride. I know what's going to happen at the end and all the key points of the story, however, I have absolutely no idea what to do inbetween!

8/31/2008 #14
Autumn Blaze

Could someone please read and review my; Around the Bend, and/or Fallen Hearts.

Thanks N.M

2/25/2011 #15
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member