Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Underground Constellation
Look, I'm all for spamming when its done right, but don't go randomly making threads to spam your forum and stories. Seriously, that's not cool. If you feel the need to randomly spam and advertise your work, then do it here. Have a blast.

--Dice Darwin

1/9/2007 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Spam? I love spam. This is a great idea. Spam is great. I like getting spam on my e-mail. I did a happy dance when Gamespot started spamming me. I did a happy dance when lots of sweepstakes morons started spamming me. Then I spammed me, and I didn't like it for some reason. ^____^

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

I could be really evil and make you have to scroll really far to reply on the spam topic, like so....

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Whoops! I did. Sor-ree! *hops off* Spam, o, spam, how I love thee....

1/9/2007 #2
Chidori vs Rasengan
spamburger!
1/14/2007 #3
Sakka-Fenikkusu
spam potato chips!
1/14/2007 #4
Erich Sturmburg
Volkspammeister, uberspammeister, fuhrer-spammeister.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSAPSAMSPAMSAPSMASPAMSAPSAMPAMASMAPASMAPSAMSPASMPAMASPAMPASMAPSAMSAPMAPAMPASMAPSMPSASA

ASMPA

SMPASMASPAMSPSMAPMSAPSMSPAMSPAMSPASMAPSAMSPAMSAPSMPAMSPAMSPAMSAPSMPASMPASMPAMSPASMAPSASMPASMAPSMPASMAPMAPSMA

I think I just went mad

1/14/2007 #5
Charming Dice
Maybe we should rename this group aka Mightier-Insanity. I think we're all nuts.
1/15/2007 #6
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Maybe we should rename this group aka Mightier-Insanity. I think we're all nuts.

Or or or we could name it 'The Flying Elvises: Utah Chapter'. No, wait, they already have one of those... and I don't live in Utah.

1/15/2007 #7
Kumquat21
There's a group called the FLYING ELVISES? That's brilliant!

I tasted spam once. I didn't like it. No, no.

1/22/2007 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
There's a group called the FLYING ELVISES? That's brilliant!

Not on Fictionpress. It's from some movie. And they're not just the Flying Elvises. They're the Flying Elvises: Utah Chapter. XD

2/22/2007 #9
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member