Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Erich Sturmburg
Well then, looks like I decided to give a small trailer of what's going to happen in my new hilarious story...

Enjoy while it lasts, though it's very short...

Welcome to The Academy! The place where the best officers reside, always ready to mobilize 24/7. The organization that does the impossible, possible for the Royal Chrysanthemum Police Force. The place where they live, work, and play, keeping them constantly occupied. Our workers are happy to be of service, no matter how big, how small, how redundant, hoe trivial the situations are. Or in this case-

“Akito! I’m going to kill you for stealing my underwear!”

“I told you it’s not me you overgrown b*** Kyoto girl!”

-misunderstood events.

Why, you ask? To be frank, such situations as you noticed earlier on occurred at least five times more often than the ruckus caused by faulty air-conditioners. In fact, things do not actually function like what a prestigious private military organization should.

“Akito, die!”

“Cut it out!”

Err…right. Well then, shall we begin recruits?

Oh boy, I can actually sense some eager readers now... Anyway, I'll delete the topic once the real deal is out.

1/9/2007 . Edited 1/9/2007 #1
Charming Dice
You and your comedy, man. This story looks like it'll be hilarious.
1/10/2007 #2
Erich Sturmburg
Yeah, I suppose I was in need of finding my humour back into my life, so yeah, why not making an uncommon type of humour?
1/10/2007 #3
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member