Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Charming Dice
Discuss your favorite games here.
1/11/2007 #1
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I just got a new video game, Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2.

1) The fighting style is awesome.

2) They don't have all of the favorite characters (there's no Chouji, Temari or Tenten).

3) The story mode lies! (Rock Lee WON to Sasuke before the Chunin exams!!!)

4) It's addictive.

1/13/2007 #2
Ds14
I have part three. I imported it from japan. It's really good, but I don't have anyone to play with, so I got bored. That and only like 3 of my friends like anime.
1/15/2007 #3
Charming Dice
I never played any of those Naruto games. Maybe I should try them out. At the moment, I play a lot of Lumines. That game is addictive, and its good for when I'm on the move -- when my PSP doesn't act up, that is.

Has anyone heard anything about the Wii and PS3? I was considering getting a Wii when I find a store that has one, but I'm not sure if I should. People keep telling me that there's only one good game for the system.

1/16/2007 #4
Kumquat21
I played one of the naruto fighting game . . . I forget which one though . . . X///X''

YAY! You like Ten-ten too? -Glomp- No one else does . . . which makes me sad. But she's awsome. I'm Nejiten.

Did you know there is an official Negiten star? One of my friends went to astronamy.com, where if you subscribe, you get to name a star. And guess what she did . . .

Actually, there's a Sasuino star too, which annoys me. But oh well!

One of my cousins has a wii. He has the sports games, so I got to try it out at a party. I was good at the bowling game, but not too good at the baseball one. -__-.

1/22/2007 #5
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I would get the Wii, but that's just me. Where I live, there haven't been any since Christmas.

YAY! You like Ten-ten too? -Glomp- No one else does . . . which makes me sad. But she's awsome. I'm Nejiten.

I've only seen her once or twice. Oooh. I'm Nejicurlupanddie!

1/22/2007 #6
Erich Sturmburg
Lol... anyway, I decided to do some sort of speed run for Metal Slug 6, the first mission, yes, it is on HARD, with Fio as the the one I'm controlling as. Just don't mind the foreign noise, and my voices on the frst and second version, and my dad's and mine on the third version.

Version 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoxVrgP5-yk

Version 2 (I screwed up twice here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYK0Ft-v0wY

Version 3 (Near to berserk and yet I still screwed up twice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekC5B99fnH8

1/24/2007 . Edited 1/24/2007 #7
Erich Sturmburg
Hmm... FP is startng to hate me when I tried to post earlier on. Anyway, I decided to give a shot at playing Metal Slug 6, first mission on HARD with Fio. Just don;t mind the crappy camera and my voices in the first and second version, and my dad's and mine on the third.

Version 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoxVrgP5-yk

Version 2 (I screwed up twice here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYK0Ft-v0wY

Version 3 (Near to berserk and yet I still screwed up twice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekC5B99fnH8

1/24/2007 #8
aka Providence
lol, I could remember a hard game: R-type final. There was a secret bonus level in the end where, 1)You only have one life and no continues, 2) Enemies swarmed from all corners, and 3) took nearly 30 minutes to finish (i think, can't remember the exact duration of the level)
1/25/2007 #9
Charming Dice
What system is Metal Slug 6 on? It looks pretty cool. It reminds me of old-school side-scrollers like Megaman.
1/25/2007 #10
Erich Sturmburg
It is a side-scroller, Dice. Also, MS6 is available in PS2 currently. Metal Slug Anthalogy will be released for the PS2 on Feb 7, 2007. It will contain...

1: Metal Slug

2: Metal Slug 2

3: Metal Slug X (MS2 remix)

4: Metal Slug 3

5: Metal Slug 4

6: Metal Slug 5

7: Metal Slug 6

Not sure about the other game consoles, though

1/25/2007 #11
Ds14
What's the biggest difference between them? The games all look the same to me, but there has to be something that makes people want to go buy the next one.
1/25/2007 #12
Charming Dice
I don't know what the difference is in them, but I might get that anthology just to play something different than the usual games I play. I haven't played a good side-scroller in years. I've played too many action games, rpgs, and action/rpgs. In fact, I just bought Marvel: Ultimate Alliance a few days ago. Yet another action/rpg.
1/25/2007 #13
Erich Sturmburg
Okay, the reason that there were sequels are actually, there's a story.

Metal Slug - As Marco and Tarma defeated Morden, the ending ends with a girl wishing for her parents to come back to life, not to realise that she was calling forth aliens.

Metal Slug 2/X - As Marco, Fio, Tarma, and Eri defeated the jellyfish-like aliens (Independence Day style), and captured Morden. Months or years later, Morden escapes from their hands, and the aliens return once again, hence forth, onwards to Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 3 - (Not sure about Morden's outcome here. Have yet to play this game but...) As the foursome defeated the jellyfish-like aliens once and for all, peace reigns the world once again. However, years later, Morden, once again, slips away, hence will be continued on Metal Slug 6

Metal Slug 4 - (Time allocation is probably after Metal Slug 5) Morden and a mad scientist joined forces, leaving Eri and Tarma to investigate. Meanwhile, two new members, Trevor and Nadia, joined in the battle alongside Marco and Fio to defeat them. Ending depends on whether you escape from the lab in time or not.

Metal Slug 5 - (Probably takes place after Metal Slug 6) Terrorists have stolen sources to create slugs (Not sure about it. And note, slugs in this game refer to one-manned tanks) Hence forth, the foursome return to action, only to realise that they were facing an enemy they never expected.

Metal Slug 6 - Continued from Metal Slug 3, Morden and the jellyfish-like aliens joined forces to go against the foursome, only to be attacked by another breed of aliens, hence, Morden and his minions become your allies, wiping out the stronger breed of aliens. Once again, the final boss is outrageously difficult, but they managed to overcome it. The ending ends quite open, leaving gamers what would happen in the end...

I'm not sure whether I'm right or not, so better head down to wikipedia to double check.

1/25/2007 #14
The Key of Destiny
I like the Final Fanatsy games. I've played Final Fanatsy VII, Final Fantasy X-2 (it's a long story why we have X-2 and not X), and Final Fantasy XII.

I also love Kingdom Hearts II (KH:I was too kiddie)!!!!(The only reason that I love it so is becauser of the Final Fantasy characters and Organization XIII(they're such interesting bad guys).

The "Tales of" games are good too. I have Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Legendia, and Tales of the Abyss. My favorite one out of all of them is Tales of Symphonia (the characters are lovable, the storyline is awesome (it may seem cliche at first, but it has a twist after 10-15 hours of playing the game), and I like the music too (sometimes, mostly some of the battle music)).

And DDR!!! I love DDR!!!

4/21/2007 #15
Sakka-Fenikkusu
Dude. I got a Wii.
4/25/2007 #16
surrealphobia
You got a wii?! *Drools* lol Sorry I've just been yearning to play Twilight Princess since the cartoonish windwaker showed up.

Does anyone play .Hack?

5/9/2007 #17
Charming Dice
I got a 360 recently.

Never played .Hack. I've watched two of the anime series before, though. Are the games any good?

5/9/2007 #18
Sakka-Fenikkusu
You got a wii?! *Drools* lol Sorry I've just been yearning to play Twilight Princess since the cartoonish windwaker showed up.

I haven't actually played Twilight Princess yet. My siblings want to beat it first.

Honestly, the Wii is cool, but not worth the fuss. I still have twice as much fun playing the N64. But I'm crazy.

I got a 360 recently.

How is it? I've never had an Xbox / Xbox 360.

5/9/2007 #19
Takiyana
hmm..

Devil May Cry 1,3,and 4

Togainu No Chi

aaaaand The Darkness

3/2/2008 #20
Kaida Shade
KINGDOM HEARTS! For the actual gameplay, the first one; for kickass storyline, the second one.

i also like Worms 3D- It's so ridiculously hilarious

3/7/2008 #21
Takiyana
oh! I almost forgot Raving Rabbits! ha, that games freakin awesome. that and Penguins. ah yes, there is nothing more refreshing than slamming a small, innocent penguin into a wall.
3/7/2008 #22
Kumquat21
KINGDOM HEARTS! For the actual gameplay, the first one; for kickass storyline, the second one.

And you get to beat up Disney characters! YAY! >_>

My favorite at the moment is Disgea.

3/8/2008 #23
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member