Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Charming Dice
What's anime or manga do you like the most?

Which ones do you hate?

Personally, I like Hellsing more than most anime. I can't stand Inuyasha, though.

2/1/2007 #1
aka Providence
Hmm, my favorites would be Basilisk, Gungrave, and Gundam Seed Destiny. I have a general dislike/hate for Naruto, Bleach and Beyblade.
2/1/2007 #2
Number Zero
huh, why hate BLEACH... it's better than naruto and besides I find Gundam Seed really boring, so much talking and very little action Gundam wing is better and I kinda hate love stories much. But the anime that I really hate much is Crush Gear Nitro and duel masters I find the two dumb... I mean worse than dumb.
2/4/2007 #3
The Key of Destiny
Why do you people hate InuYasha and Naruto?! Those are my favorite manga/anime!! What's wrong with them?!

(But the only problem I have with Naruto is that they focus waaaay to much on Sasuke- they focus like, 10 episodes on him, and 3 episodes on Naruto- what's with that?!)

I sort of like Fushigi Yugi- I'd like it a lot better if Miaka wasn't so friggin' annoying! (And if she'd actually look a 15- year old instead of a 12- year old.)

I love the s-CRY-ed anime, but I HATE the manga!!!! The artwork is hideous and it's clearly for young h*** teenaged boys who can't get their hand on Playboy magazine. (But like I said- the anime's good. The artwork is better, the voices are good, and supporting characters (such as Kanami, Kimishima, and Mimori) get a larger part. It's reversed when it comes to DN Angel- love the manga, hate the anime (the artwork and voices are good and all- but it does't follow the manga's storyline at all and Dark falls for Risa- I don't like Risa, it was better when Dark fell for Riku.

Case Closed is good, too- but it's waaaaaay to long- finish it already!!!!

......Okay, I'm done....

4/21/2007 #4
Tousou
It's pretty simple as to why some folks hate InuYasha and Naruto(Myself included); It NEVER FRICKEN ENDS, it's sort of like what you said for Case Closed. And to put it simply, stories that drag on for too long just get...boring =P Fillers don't really help either. A reason for me is that I don't really like the fans of those two series, alot of the fans get on my nerves and you hear the same stuff over and over again, so I usaully stay away from those series. I like BLEACH though, for some odd reason. XP

I'm into more unknown series at the moment, such as Saiunkoku Monogatari, Air Gear, Zombie-Loan, and KHR, oh, and Simoun.

I perfer more dark series as well, like Death Note and Darker than BLACK.

12/28/2007 #5
concerto49
Yeah more like there's no plot. Pokemon's another one on that list.

InuYasha is way worse - the drawing is crap. Can't bare it. Bleach has too many fillers. It's good if you ignore those.

1/31/2008 #6
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member