Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Charming Dice
It can be hard for a lot of people to get reviews on this site, but maybe we can help each other. We're a group, so it shouldn't be a problem.

So here's the plan:

Someone posts a story link. Another person reviews a chapter of that story, posts here telling the did so, then gives a link to the story they want reviewed. Then one person reviews that story, posts here and leaves a link to theirs. And the process keeps going on and on.

So there shouldn't be anything here other than posts with story links and notes telling they reviewed the story above theirs. I figure we can at least try to keep on topic in this thread, since its fairly important. And there's no need for summaries or previews here, since your story (or a chapter of it at least) will be read regardless. If you want more than one chapter reviewed, review another story here and get back into the line. Cool, right?

Since I generally return reviews anyway, I'll start first.

Title: Strike Me Down

Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2312332/1/

So lets keep it going, everybody.

2/1/2007 #1
kswriter 2/2/2007 #2
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member