Underground Constellation
A place where writers can share tips, work out their problems, advertise their stories, and just have a nice conversation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lady Hixen

Hey guys, so I'm trying to write a really neat story (that's true) but I'm not sure about how to go about it. It's about an unusual experience with my boyfriends brother. I'm not sure about what the public likes and I feel like I need to change the story up a bit to make it more exciting and better. I have the true story in my mind...but that's not really how I want to put it out on paper. I need some ideas!!! Anyone care to help me write better? (btw, I'm not sure...but I think that the book should lean on the scandalous/scary side. But idk...what does the general audience want!?!)

1/26/2009 #1
coolstufferik

Why don’t you take the help of free printable worksheets to write something interesting? You can customize it the way you want.

5/14/2009 . Edited 5/14/2009 #2
Lady Hixen

Free printable worksheets? I've never heard of that before...could you explain to me what it is?

5/15/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: Underground Constellation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member