The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

The plot of this whole forum is for "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys" to face off and determine who is better. You can spend your time on here plotting against one another, patroling, or just causing mayham!!! Accepted members will be allowed three characters as of now but this is negociable. Also, there are a fw rules to follow.

Okay, yes there are rules!

1. The Heros don't ALWAYS win against the Villans

2. There is NO SPAMMING!! ((--Happy Elise755?!?))

3. No Killing another person's characters unless you have there permission.

4. Characters must be original. Do not try to steal real super heros/villans such as Superman, Batman,, or Joker. You will not be approved.

5. If your power isshape-shifter,then you can shift into other people's characters, but you will not have their powers.

Please follow thee rules if you expect to stay on this forum. Thanks. Have fun...

5/18/2011 . Edited 5/18/2011 #1
DemonxOfxMusic
SHAPESHIFTERS!! Unless otherwise determined by ME, you are no longer allowed to: -shift into other characters unless they are yours -heal yourself in battle (and not out of battle unless fatally wounded and you don't want them to die) -constantly shift into something impossible for others to fight. (eg. dust, germs, Batman) TELEKENISIS!! -no controling characters. You can push on them with a force but not control them after that. ((Phoebe edit if neccassary))
12/23/2011 #2
Just South of Sanity
Can Eve still shift into Dylan outside of battle when they're just fooling around? Cause that was fun...
12/23/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member