The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

This is for VILLAINS ONLY!! Fill in the following

Public Name:

Power: (if any)

Description of Power: (if any)

Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

Weakness: (MUST HAVE ONE)

Good Trait: (this is a trait that makes you not 100% evil and a little bit of aa softy. This is probably something you will keep away from other villains.)

5/18/2011 . Edited 5/18/2011 #1
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Public Name: Hasn't been discovered by public yet

Power: Manipulates people

Description of Power: one of his eyes has a device in it that was onced used for communication with his owner. Unfortunately, he out smarted his owner and uses his manipulative powrs for evil!

Physical Description: a himalayan cat with one mechanical eye, and one blue. He has soft fur. http://www.felineinfo.com/Cat%20Breeds/07-himalayan.jpg (looks like this execpt with a mechanical eye)

Personality: EVIL! Likes to do bad things and is hated/respected by other villains. He enjoys playing with his prey before finishing them off, usually getting carried away with monologues that he trnsmitts through his "pet"

History: Was born in the streets of New York. He hated people, especially the heroes who "rescued" him and put him in a shelter. In the animal shelter, he was later adopted out to a man named Cornelious Dexterson. This man turned out to be a wealthy scientist who loved cats. He proformed a few experiments, trying to repair the eye Mr. Whiskers but ended up accidently boasting his intelligence. He plots his revenge on humans and heros alike.

Weakness: CANNOT RESIST BALL OF YARN!!

Good Trait: Secretely loves to be scratched although he doesn't let anyone think he likes anything.

5/18/2011 . Edited 5/21/2011 #2
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Public Name: CAT Man! ( Crimality And Tort)

Power: Controls the majority of villains in New York and the rest of the country under the organiation of CAT

Description of Power: Has an IQ of 267 and uses this for evil. He is very witty and difficult to outsmart. Uses this level of intelligence to plan and stratgize for the side of evil.

Physical Description: A short, stubby man with a bald head which he covers with many different and unrealistic wigs, hairpieces, and tupays. He has small, delicate hands and does not like to get them dirty with fighting. He prefers to send other people to do it for him.

Personality: Doesn't really have one any more. He is controlled by his cat, Mr. Whiskers. Hi personality depends on the mood of his cat.

History: Acomplished much in the evil community. Partial description in "Mr. Whisker's" page.

Weakness: Cannot be in public without his hair (wig) on. He runs crying sadly out of the area/topic for a few days.Comes back with new hair piece and alot stronger though.

Good Trait: Openly loves kittens and cats moe than people. Has 64 in his apartment in Germany. Will do anything to protect any kitten in danger, especially Mr. Whiskers.

5/21/2011 #3
Just South of Sanity
Heehee. I like your villains. I'm trying to come up with one now.
5/21/2011 #4
Just South of Sanity

Public Name: The Shadow

Power: Shadow Controller

Description of Power: Can control shadows and darkness using mind and hands. He can envelop and strangle his enemies in shadows. He can also craft henchmen from shadows.

Physical Description: He has black hair and eyes with pale skin. He wears dark clothes and has a sinister air about him.

Personality: He hates all things bright and happy. Very bitter, hates almost everything and everyone

History: Was once a happy little boy, but his parents died when they were caught in the crossfire between a "hero" and another man. The hero, who he had always looked up to, did not even attempt to save his parents. This happened when he was 7 years old, and he has been plotting his revenge on heroes and the rest of the cruel world ever since.

Weakness: Bright lights; if he is caught directly in one, he feels great pain and becomes weak for a while

Good Trait: He loves children; they remind him of when he was young and happy.

5/22/2011 #5
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

I like him. He has EVIL written all over him! ACCEPTED!! Put him to action imeadiately!

5/22/2011 #6
Kukisey

Public Name: Neco

Power: telekinetic, super hearing and night vision

Description of Power: can move things with his mind

Physical Description: black curly hair that reaches his jaw bone, with cat ears on top. Big green eyes with slits for the pupils. 5'5'' . Graceful. long tail that moves when he feels a strong amount of emotion.clawed nails. Could be called cute or pretty but will get angry if called so.

Personality: Hard exterior with a soft gooey center. Playful and flirty. Gay. Acts spoiled and mean as a defense mechanism. Doesnt mind doing dirty work.

History: His mom fell in love with a superhero but he broke her heart, leaving her to turn into an abusive, drug and alcohol addict. Now he vows not to ever fall in love and and hates all superhero's

Weakness: Shiny things and the sound of a kittens cry.

Good Trait: Very reliable

6/6/2011 #7
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Accepted. Please be careful with the gay trait. Don't be offensive or make anyone uncomfortable.

6/9/2011 #8
Melf

Real Name: Malcolm Arnold José Francis Javier León Macario Wilhelm XII

Public Name: The Twelfth

Power: (It's not exactly magic, but...) Basically the best physical/mental strength possible for a pure human.

Physical Description: Tall and muscular. He's about six feet tall and has neatly cut hair like a businessman's.

Personality: Affable enough.

History: He was hired by the CIA when he turned twenty. By the age of twenty-one, he was the second-in-charge. He switched to Air Force for a couple years, then the Navy, then the Marines. Finally, at twenty-eight, he joined a secret government program called the Minor Defense Development Program (MDDP). He became the leader of the MDDP in due course and changed the idea behind it. Originally, the MDDP was designed to find able-bodied teenagers and start training them at a young age in hope of forming better soldiers when they grew up. The Twelfth changed it to theMutantDefense Development Program after they located two twins that were slightly mutated. They had the physical abilities of a strong thirty-year old at the age of six months. The Twelfth killed their mother and abducted them. At the age of fouteen, the twins escaped and evaded capture for a year and a half. Finally, when they were recaptured, the Twelfth wiped their memories and tried to kill them. They escaped again!

Weakness: If you amuse him, you might be able to escape when he starts laughing loudly.

Good Trait: He has a daughter at home that he cares for dearly (no, he isn't married).

6/13/2011 . Edited 6/13/2011 #9
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Accepted but this one has to be able to talk clearly. You can meet with Cornelious, Mr. Whiskers, and Dominick in the Villian HeadQuarters.

6/14/2011 #10
Melf

(Sorry about the Whistler's speech. Don't worry, Malcolm Arnold José Francis Javier León Macario Wilhelm XII speaks normally.)

6/16/2011 #11
laurenn585

Public Name: Mr. Marvelous

Power: Can control the weather and any kind of disastrous natural disaster.

Description of Power: (see power)

Physical Description: Has blonde hair and has a clear face, has big hazel eyes, wears a black vest over his white polo shirt and ripped up jeans. He also has one gold looped earing on his right ear the represents the eye of a hurricane, or the rings of a tornado, or the shape of hail and rain when it falls from the sky. In addition has black dress shoes. Mr. Marvelous is a very handsome man.

Personality: No friendly to men his age (unless villains with powers or abilities), short tempered, and very sarcastic.

History: Marvelo was born in Italy and raised by his parents till the age of 15, when he lost them in a storm. He was the only survivor of the hurricane that hit a small island off the coast Sicily. Marvalo grieved over his parents and the longer he grieved the more heavily the rain poured. The day after he stopped grieving, the rain stopped. Marvalo then realized and conquered his powers all on his own. He flew on a heavy gust of wind to america when he was twenty and for the past 2 years has been trying to start an army with super villains.

Weakness: Hates places that are filthy. So, he showers twice a day. Germs are to his disgust.

Good Trait:Loves children and works at a day care center that a child of his own goes to. Her name his Sherry.

6/17/2011 . Edited 6/22/2011 #12
Unpredictable Convictions

Public Name: Princess Charming

Power: sweet talker, martial arts and weapons expert, and she can 'read people'

Description of Power: She has the ability to talk anyone into doing or saying anything. She can also tell what a person's personality is just by looking at them

Physical Description: Blaire is 5'6" and she has waist length raven black hair. She is never without a smirk on her face. She has eyes so dark they're almost black, her facial expressions seem to affect the way others feel. When she looks sad, everyone wants to help her; if she looks happy, everyone's happy and so on. She has high cheekbones, flawless skin, and just may be the most gorgeous woman or person to walk the Earth.

Personality: She hates it when things go wrong, but hey what are you talking about--- things always work out for her. If not, they better or she'll make it work ...

History: She was born under a waning moon while the storm of the century raged outside. Her parents are extremely wealthy and successful, and she is following in their footsteps. Ever since she could speak, she has been able to talk anybody into anything she wants. this is partly becaause of her voice, her appearance, and her words.

Weakness:Loyalty to the ones she loves. If he is captured, she will do anything to free him.

Good Trait: She is extremely loyal to people she is involved with.

6/18/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #13
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Both accepted. Go to Villain HQ to get your mission from Mr. Whiskers.

6/22/2011 #14
You know Chloe, since you haven't been here and can't seem to remember, but you accepted me a couple days ago.
6/22/2011 #15
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Sorry Phoebe. You of all people should know how easily I can forget something like that. Just continue RPing.

6/22/2011 #16

Okay

6/22/2011 #17
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Where is your new character?? Coffee Shop? Should I start making a new place to post?

6/22/2011 #18

We're at the coffee shop. At the end of th epic battle, we went there with Mr. Marvelous because we needed to eat. Oh and i kinda chased off Neco.

6/22/2011 #19
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Why? What did Seyda do? Or did you do it for no reason??

6/22/2011 #20

nah, she got bored and Neco hated the Twelfth so i told Neco that he should go home and leave the mission up to me and the Twelfth

6/22/2011 #21
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Public Name: Ditto

Power: Imitation and Vaporization

Description of Power: He can change the apperence (but not properties) of an object person. He can also vaporize objects (and people).

Physical Description: Tall and lanky. He has blonde hair and green eyes like his brother, Dylan. That is the only similarr trait they have.

Personality: Serious. Never jokes. Rarely smiles, except when he is alone.

History: He ran from his brother soon after the accident. Joined the dark sidee shortly after.

Weakness: Fear of choking to death on a muffin. He is unsure of how this began.

Good Trait: Softspot for his brother. It is his fatal flaw. He is the only family left.

6/22/2011 #22

HE SOUNDS SO COOL!!!

6/22/2011 #23
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

He has a younger brother who is making it rain muffins as we speak in the hero center.

6/23/2011 #24
Melf

Nice

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #25
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

thank you

6/23/2011 #26

Public Name: Does it really matter?

Age: She looks like she's 18, and she will look like that forever

power: psychometry, the ability to alter her appearance, ability to make people's nightmares and/or dreams true

Description of Power: she can learn anything about a person just by touching them or any item belonging to them. She can also change her appearance to look like anyone. And from what she learns from touching a person she can make their nightmares or dreams come true. Physical description: black hair down to her feet and pale skin. Her eyes are dark grey and her lips are blood red. She wears mostly black and wears minimal make up. Whatever she wears will change with her when she alters her appearance. She's 5'10" and always changes appearance depending on her mood.

personality: She is very gloomy looking and serious. But around people she knows and likes, she can be quite funny and nice. She was born to instill fear in people and have them respect her, and she does that easily. She can be quite goofy if she wants to be.

HIstory: Her daddy is the most feared man in the world. She was raised in Hell and was always taught that being evil is normal. She was also taught that even the people who are good, have a little bit of evil in them. When she was little she began training to be a killing machine. She completed that training at 6. Then she moved on to learn how to control her powers with help from her father, the Deviil. According to him, she is the best thing that ever happened to him, because she is his second in command as of now.

Weakness: Unicorns. And the creepy guys who dress as Disney characters and take pictures with children.

Good Trait: She is really nice and compassionate when she's not fighting or around a person she likes.

7/5/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #27
Melf

Accepted. Although Blaire will probably fight with her to keep her monopoly... ☺

7/5/2011 #28
Nah. They won't. In fact they'll get along rather well.
7/5/2011 #29
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Fair enough. You were accepted by someone who was in charge. But who is Lindy? She will be your last character. At least, for a while anyway.

7/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member