The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Doopp

CHLOE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

7/29/2011 #61
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

:) Well I love that name! Oh and Krista too. And Foppa.

7/29/2011 #62
Doopp

what si 'foopa'?

7/29/2011 #63
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Foppa is Phoebe.

7/29/2011 #64
Unpredictable Convictions
Joy. Foppa
7/29/2011 #65
awesomeperson91

Oh BTW This is Marley. You know...Elises neighbor? Going into 8th grade? Super cute and smart? :)

7/30/2011 #66
I know. Elise told me
7/30/2011 #67
Greenie123
Hey
7/30/2011 #68
Take Otto thenoff topic Laura
7/30/2011 #69
awesomeperson91

Hi everyone!! :)

7/30/2011 #70
Hi Marley. Join us in the off topic discussion
7/30/2011 #71

Public Name: unknown

Power: can shift into a fox, change human appearances, can terrorize people (more in the description), good fighter, magic (star ball, or hoshi no tama), and kitsunetsuki(possessed by a fox, or kitsune). ((I know it seems like a lot, but I left out A LOT of powers the kitsune have))

Description of Power: She can alter people's lives by benefitting them, or ruining them. Her starball is a major source of her power, and contains a part of her soul. Shifting into a fox is kind of explanatory. Kitsunetsuki is when a person becomes possesssed by a kitsune. And symptoms and signs of it include cravings for rice or sweet red beans, listlessness, restlessness, and aversion to eye contact

Physical Description: ASIAN!! She has gold eyes that darken when she's angry, pale skin (sorry, not yellow), red lips, black hair to her shoulders, gold streaks in her hair. She's 5' 2", petite, and she's beautiful (uh duh). When she is in human form, sometimes she has a fox tail and ears. When she is in fox form, she has gold fur, and 9 tails. The tails symbolize how old and powerful the kitsune is.

Personality: Kamiko means superior child and Kaneko means golden child in Japanese. However, she is mischievous. Kamiko is a trickster kitsune, and is NOT an Inari-kitsune, or a servant of the spirit (kami) Inari. Hates using kitsunetsuki and hates being thought of as perfect. She's big on showing respect and makes an excellent friend when shown respect.

History: KAMIKO IS A KITSUNE!! She is essentially a fox spirit. She is a fox, but can turn into a human. She prefers to change into a woman, but will change into a man if she has to. Kamiko has a long history of bewitching people, giving gifts, repaying favors. When asked to give material things such as money, it will turn out to be worthless objects such as old bits of paper, rocks, twigs and the like. It only appears to be money under the illusion of magic. However, she can grant long life, protection, and knowledge. She's friends with Kapira. She was married to many samurai, and she made a good wife, but they all died before she did. And she's still alive.

Weakness: Afraid of dogs. If she sees one, she will turn back into a fox and flee. Her shadow is not human; her shadow is a fox's shadow, because that is her true form. If someone takes her hoshi no tama she will do anything to get it back, even granting gifts or protection to enemies. However, she cannot break promises or deals that other people have made with each other. She cannot interfere with that. If her hoshi no tama, or star ball, is separated from her for too long she will die. Plusthe star ball contains all her magic.

Good Trait: She keeps all promises and will strive to repay any favors or debts owed.

7/31/2011 . Edited 8/3/2011 #72
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

idont understand. can u translate to english please? n stop texting me u crazy!

8/2/2011 #73

texting to annoy people works though. and i did translate to english. whenever i wrote something in japanese, it has the english translation in parentheses

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/2/2011 #74

ugh thanks chloe. you show up for one post and it couldn't even be like. "accepted"

it's just 8 letters

8/2/2011 #75
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

I will accept her if she has a different pesonality then your other too characters who are so similar I can barely tell them apart other then the hells angel thingy. Oh and she can't be all powerful like Blaire, she has to be one of the weakest.

8/3/2011 #76

Blaire's the weakest out of all of them

8/3/2011 #77
Doopp

chloe, can you accept my hero?

8/3/2011 #78

BLaire is the weakest, and I've cut out most of the stuff a kitsune can do. I can't take anymore out and I've already changed her personality like 6 times.

8/3/2011 #79
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

What do you mean? None of them could DIE!!

8/3/2011 #80
Kamiko can die. Did you even read the profile?
8/3/2011 #81
Doopp

chloe!! accept me hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/3/2011 #82

she already did. geez

8/3/2011 #83
Doopp

shut up

8/3/2011 #84

no

8/3/2011 #85
Doopp

YES

8/3/2011 #86

take it to the off topic

8/3/2011 #87
Doopp

eh

8/3/2011 #88

NOW

8/3/2011 #89
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Thank you

8/4/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member