The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

This Top Secret sanctuary for villains is located under the Hudson River, a mile off a disclosed turnoff in the Lincoln Tunnel. It is a large building with laboratories, satilite computers, and rooms for the villains to use. This is a center for alot of kaos for people outside it.

5/18/2011 #1
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

((Ok start here from the basement.))

6/1/2011 #2
Just South of Sanity
Segno nodded, then turned and walked into the spacious room. He was impressed by it's size and furnishings, but, because of his nature, he did not show it
6/2/2011 #3
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

((Are you ok with being a double agent?))

Mr. Whiskers jumped out of Cornelious's arms and over to one of the chairs. Cornelious left the room and returned with a card of paper, around the size of a buiseness card, and handed it to Segno. It read:

First Assignment

A new group of heros has caught my eye and it is now your job to befriend them and turn the to the dark side. Do whatever needed to get them here. Good Luck.

6/3/2011 #4
Just South of Sanity

((Yeah, sure!))

After reading the slip of paper, Segno looked up and nodded. "What are their names? Where can I find them?" he asked, his dark eyes glinting at the assignment. He knew he would have fun turning them evil, although he wasn't much of a person to "befriend" others.

6/6/2011 #5
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Cornelious grinned. "Any one and EVERYONE you find with Eve Haiwan and Dylan James. Currently they are in the Hero Center. Do everything you can to get at least one on our side. Is that clear?"

6/6/2011 #6
Kukisey

Dominick gracefully walled into the room, his foot steps not making a single sound against the hard cold floors.He paused when we heard voices in the room.His cat eyes widened at the sight of the handsome newcomer. His tail flicked in interest and his mouth stretched into a cheshire grin. He practically glided toward the stranger and purred "Hellooo, handsome what brings you to this demonically delicious place?".

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #7
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

""Ahh. Back from your mission already? That has got to be the fastest assasin I have ever hired. Maybe I should send you after that horrid Justin Bieber." Cornelious smirked at his own little joke. He was truely impressed by his quickness however.

6/7/2011 #8
Kukisey

"Don't make fun of JB. He is my idol. Listen, BABY BABY BABY oo00OOHHHHH" Dominick screeched, but look down in embarrassment when he remembered the newcomer. He jerked his head towards the handsome man, but his eyes stayed on Dr. Cornelious "So who is tall, dark, and emo over here?".

6/7/2011 #9
Just South of Sanity

"Uh... I'm Segno," Segno stuttered, inching away from the cat man. The man... cat... thing made him uncomfortable. Segno had a creeping suspicion that the other guy was gay, while he himself was not, though he had never had a girlfriend. "You are...?"

6/7/2011 . Edited 6/7/2011 #10
Kukisey

Dominick's grin grew as he watched Segno inch away. "Hmm, I love a good chase." he thought. "I'm Dominick," he said. Then leaning closer so that his lips were mere inches away from his ear, "But you can call me Neco..."he sensually purred.

6/7/2011 . Edited 6/7/2011 #11
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Cornelious cleared his throat loadly as Mr. Whiskers hissed. "Neco. Do no frighten away the new recruit. He is needed."

6/9/2011 #12
Just South of Sanity
Segno, ignoring the creeper, Neco, asked, "How do I find them? These heroes, I mean."
6/9/2011 #13
Kukisey

Dominick grimaced "Why do you wanna find those damn heros anyway?"

6/9/2011 #14
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"I need those heros because CAT is preparing to make a full attack on the Hero Center and wipe it out for good. We can rebuild the center into another Villain HQ. There, we will hav full cntrol of the main Hero buillding and will be able to take over the rest easily. Does that seem good enough a reason not to waste these heros in the demolition of all heros?" Cornelious had not ment to tell the two Mr. Whisker's plans, and he could see Mr. Whiskers was fuming in the corner, but since they knew, he hoped that would help them carry out the plan. "Dominick, you have an assignment, too."

6/11/2011 #15
Kukisey

"Really?" his ears perked up in interest. "What?" he was practically vibrating with excitement.

6/11/2011 #16
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Cornelious smiled deviously. "Y'know that pesky security system the heros set up? I need you to do whatever you need to do to get it shut down. Feel free to take down a couple heros while you're at it, too. Oh. Just not any with Eve or Dylan's scent on them. Here." He tossed two pieces of fabric, a leather chair piece and a bit of black t-shirt, at Dominick. "These are their scents. Don't kill them."

6/11/2011 #17
Kukisey

Dominick grabbed pieces of the cloth with his claws, brought it up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He look up with a huge grin and said, "Got it".

6/11/2011 #18
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"Excellent. Now hurry off. We must have everything done as soon as possible."

6/12/2011 #19
Just South of Sanity

Segno cleared his throat. "So where is this Hero Center located?"

6/12/2011 #20
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"Los Angeles. It is in an old warehousee building. You can get there using this convinient air ventilation system that one of our members has used to infultrate the center before." Cornlious shooed him towards it. "Go on. Go."

6/12/2011 #21
Just South of Sanity
"Got it," Segno replied, nodding. He walked over to the air vent and inspected it. Seeing that it would be a tight fit, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Once again, his form seemed to melt until he was just a shadow on the ground. The shadow then glided into the air vent without a sound, disappearing from sight as he blended in with the other shadows. He continued through the vent, gliding along quickly, until he finally saw a light at the end of the vent.
6/13/2011 #22
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

(( Ok Elise. You can pick up with your character in the Hero Center. ))

"We have one more guest. You will be his new partner. Be nice, Dominick."

6/14/2011 #23
Melf

Malcolm Arnold José Francis Javier León Macario Wilhelm XII strode into the room, patting his defenses. An automatic-release poison dart up his sleeve. A pistol in his waistband. The ninja stars in his back pocket. And then there were the hidden ones: the knife-pen, for example. The Twelfth grinned.

6/16/2011 #24
Kukisey

Dominick turned so what he was facing his new partner. He placed his hands on his hips and raised his eyebrow, "Hmm... Not bad, whats your name sexy?".

6/16/2011 #25
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Mr. Whiskerslet out a hiss. It was obviously a warning. He glared at Dominick with his good eye.

6/17/2011 #26
Kukisey

"What? I didn't do anything!" Dominick hissed back at the cat.

6/17/2011 #27
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

The cat glared at the half-cat. He was still making a growl/whine noise that cat usually make when you step on their tail.

Cornelious chuckled. "He is angry because we diidn't feed him in time today. Isn't that right Mr. Whiskers?" The cat's false eye flashed. Cornelious was on the floor, wrigling from the pain that ripped through his head. The cat sat and watched with superiority, showing obvious dominence over the man on the floor. The cat ceased the aneurysm, and looked up at Dominick, displaying his sour mood and power.

6/17/2011 #28
Melf

Dominick turned so what he was facing his new partner. He placed his hands on his hips and raised his eyebrow, "Hmm... Not bad, whats your name sexy?".

"Please don't tell me you're gay," the Twelfth groaned. Just his luck.

Cornelious chuckled. "He is angry because we diidn't feed him in time today. Isn't that right Mr. Whiskers?" The cat's false eye flashed. Cornelious was on the floor, wrigling from the pain that ripped through his head. The cat sat and watched with superiority, showing obvious dominence over the man on the floor. The cat ceased the aneurysm, and looked up at Dominick, displaying his sour mood and power.

"Okayyy..." The Twelfth made a mental note never to make the cat mad.

((I want to clear this up: I support gays. I am releated to a lesbian. But because of the way the Twelfth is, it just fits him to be anti-gay. He's actually quite discriminative.

6/17/2011 #29
Kukisey

((No problem hun:D )) "Yes I am babe. You got a problem with that" Dominick said with a threatening glare.

6/17/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member