The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

This destination for heros only is located in California, underneath an office building near Los Angeles. It is a place to store captured villains, keep track of recent villain attacks, and a warehouse of supplies for missions and rebuilding. Many of the world's heros gather here to relax, grab a muffin or some coffee, and talk with fellow heros. This is also a place where they discuss battle stratigies against the villains.

5/18/2011 #1
Just South of Sanity
Eve led Trinity and Dylan into the office building. She walked over to a hidden sensor and let it scan her. Suddenly, a door opened up in the wall of the building. Eve walked into it, turning around and motioning for the others to come. "Well, Dylan, I know you already know this, but Trinity, this is an elevator that takes you down 1,000 feet to the Hero Center."
5/22/2011 . Edited 5/22/2011 #2
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"AGH!! And it takes so long! I can't wait. I will meet you down there." Dylan vaporized himslef before slipping through the crack between floor and elevator. In just a moment, he was already in the Hero Center. He waited for Trinity and Eve as he talked to some of the heros working in the building.

5/22/2011 #3
Just South of Sanity
Eve rolled her eyes. "You know, I only just met him, but I can already tell he's very impatient. The elevator ride only takes a couple of minutes," Eve stated, grinning.
5/22/2011 #4
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

After Eve and Trinity arrived in the lobby, Dylan said good bye to the other heros and walkd towards them. "Sorry. I really hate elevators. I get really claustrophobic in them. I prefere to use the faster, more efficient way: as a gas. Next time you can try it my way." He grinned, planning something fun in the near future as the continued to walk into the building.

5/22/2011 #5
Luna89

Trinity smiled at the thought of actually changing into gas instead of using the elevator it was pretty funny. "Wow this place is huge" Trinity whispered as she looked around . "Well now what?" she asked as she waited for the response of Eve and Dylan.

5/23/2011 #6
Just South of Sanity

"We can talk about our feeeeelings," Eve jokingly said in a nerdy voice. Then, in her actual voice, "Or we can, you know, demonstrate our powers and stuff. Trinity, you haven't seen my power yet, have you?" Without waiting for a response, she turned into a large leopard and looked up at the others, her head cocked slightly.

5/23/2011 #7
Luna89

Trinity laughed at how Eve made a joke. Then Trinity gasped at how Eve could shift into an leopard."Wow! Can you shift into humans too?"she asked as she stared in awe and surprise at how Eve was a shifter.

5/25/2011 #8
Just South of Sanity

Eve turned back into her human form. "Sometimes," she replied to Trinity, "when I concentrate really hard." With that, she closed her eyes and focused. After about 10 seconds, she shifted into Trinity.

5/26/2011 #9
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan eyed the replica Trinity. "Imposter!" He waved his hands like a magician, twirling his hands before finally motioning to Eve. She melted into a large puddle. Dyaln laughed uncontrolably at Eve on the floor. He was about to splash in the large puddle when he noticed Trinity's horrified expression. "Relax." He looked at the puddle, snapped his fingers in a showy motion. He began to form another muffin as the puddle transformed into the Trinity clone once again. He bit into his muffin, smiling, awaiting the reaction of the puddle.

5/26/2011 #10
Just South of Sanity

Eve blinked, then glared at Dylan. "What was that for?" she demanded, knocking his muffin to the floor and hitting him across the face.

5/27/2011 #11
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan rubbed him face were she slapped it as he stared at the muffin on the floor. "Why would u do this?" He said as he nelt down by the muffin. "NOO!!" He stood up and looked at Eve, creating a third muffin in his hand. He bit into it, happy to finally get his muffin. He realized Eve was waiting for a responce. "Oh. Right. Well you both were showing off your powers, so I wanted to show you mine." He shrugged, making another muffin and offering it to Eve.

5/27/2011 #12
Melf

((This is irrelivant. Skip over it, please. Thank you for your cooperatiion. Your donation will be appreciated.))

5/29/2011 . Edited 8/26/2011 #13
Just South of Sanity

Eve closed her eyes and took a deep breath, clenching and unclenching her fists. She opened her eyes. "I am deeply sorry for the loss of your muffin," she said, bowing her head and wiping away a fake tear. "He was a good muffin; he never hurt anybody. He will be dearly missed by all." Eve raised her head sheepishly, a little embarrassed by her angry breakdown. She took the muffin Dylan offered her and bit into it. "Thanks."

5/31/2011 . Edited by Melf, 8/26/2011 #14
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan smiled. "He will be remebered." He laughed and finished his muffin.

6/1/2011 . Edited by Melf, 8/26/2011 #15
Just South of Sanity
Eve smiled. "So, uh, I guess we should get down to business. Trinity, maybe we can ask if you can join Dylan and me as a team."
6/2/2011 #16
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan chuckled as Eve tried to get serious after being a puddle for a short period of time. "Oh, they already know. While you two were wasting time on the elevator, I was talking to one of the administrators. They were looking for someone to put Trinity with anyway." Done with his muffin, he allowed it to disintergrate out of his hand and back into the air. "Would you like to try being disintergrated? Its much more fun than a liquid." He smiled, genuinely hoping either of them would say yes.

6/3/2011 #17
Melf

A whistle faintly stirred through the room. Then, suddenly, the whistling sound took the form of a boy.

"'Ello!" The Whistler greeted. "'Ow're you?" He spoke with the accent of one who taught himself to speak.

6/5/2011 #18
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan jumpedd back at the suddenly appearing boy. He was a little puzzled because normally he would feel a person that was near him. It bothered that a little boy scared him. "Hello. Who are you?"

6/6/2011 #19
Melf

Dylan jumpedd back at the suddenly appearing boy. He was a little puzzled because normally he would feel a person that was near him. It bothered that a little boy scared him. "Hello. Who are you?"

"Now tha's the ques'on, innit?" The Whistler grinned. "I'm th' Whistler, tha's what they call me!" He whistled, the sound pure and fine. He gave a wry smile. "Who's you?"

6/6/2011 #20
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan was a little wary of the boy. The way he spoke bothered him and he wondered idely why he choose to talk like that. "My name is Dylan. My hero name is the Magician. What is you real name? And are you a hero or a villain?"

6/6/2011 #21
Just South of Sanity

Eve, after recovering from her initial suprise at the boy appearing out of nowhere, realized she should introduce herself. "I'm... the Shifter." She was about to say her real name, but thought better of it. She was not completely sure she could trust the boy, at least not until she knew for sure he was a hero.

6/7/2011 #22
Melf

The Whistler felt throughly offended. "'m a 'ero, o' course! An' 'm 'here to 'elp you defeat those baddy guys!" He whistled again, and a longsword appeared in his hand. He stood with it in a way that gave the impression he knew how to use it--well. The sword's blade was crystal, and it was wicked sharp.

6/8/2011 . Edited 6/8/2011 #23
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan stared at the boy for he had never seen anyone besides himself create things out of thin air. He did kinda like the new kid, despite he could barely understand him."Excellent. I have been dying to disintegrate something for like five minutes!" He stepped closer to the boy and blew on the sword as if it were a bowl of hot soup. The crystal turned to a puff of smoke. He snapped his fingers and a corn dog formed where the sword was. He smiled just as big as he had when Eve was a puddle.

6/9/2011 #24
Melf

He stepped closer to the boy and blew on the sword as if it were a bowl of hot soup. The crystal turned to a puff of smoke. He snapped his fingers and a corn dog formed where the sword was.

When the man disintergrated his sword, the Whistler instinctively gave another whistle, but this one was similar to the shrill blast of a gym coach. The sound hardened and slammed into the man, sending him flying into the wall. The Whistler advanced on him, the corn dog turning back into the sword as he came closer. "Ya think tha's funny, huh?" he snarled.

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #25
Just South of Sanity

Eve quickly leaped in between the two boys. "Stop it!" she yelled, snarling. "Next person to do something to the other better be ready to be torn apart limb by limb by a grizzly bear." She glared first at Dylan, then at the Whistler, letting them know she meant it and daring them to challenge her.

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #26
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan was furious. He commpletely ignored Eve. He knew if she did change into a grizzly, he would melt her again. He stood up against the wall, he was no longer playing with the little boy. "I think it IS funny." He stepped closer. Dylan stared at the Whistler's sword, creating a jet black cutlass to go with it. "Are you sure you want to do this, boy? You can walk away unharmed now if you wish?" He said it with a sneer, hoping for the fun of a fight.

((Hey Elise now is a good time for your villain butt-in. What do ya think?))

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #27
Just South of Sanity
Eve changed one of her hands into a huge grizzly paw, complete with razor sharp claws. "Don't test me Dylan," she said, her voice dangerously calm and quiet. "We are all heroes. We are supposed to be on the same team, helping each other, not fighting!"

((Ok, I'm trying to figure out a way for him to find them... Any ideas?))

6/9/2011 . Edited 6/9/2011 #28
Melf

"I think it IS funny." He stepped closer. Dylan stared at the Whistler's sword, creating a jet black cutlass to go with it. "Are you sure you want to do this, boy? You can walk away unharmed now if you wish?" Eve changed one of her hands into a huge grizzly paw, complete with razor sharp claws. "Don't test me Dylan," she said, her voice dangerously calm and quiet. "We are all heroes. We are supposed to be on the same team, helping each other, not fighting!"

The Whistler glanced at the woman. "She's righ'," he concurred. "We better no' figh'. Bu'," he glared, "Ya touch me or my weapon, you're gonna ge' it!"

((Maybe he somehow detects high magic levels concentrated in one spot? Or hears us somehow?))

6/10/2011 #29
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan was fustrated, he wanted to fight this problematic newcomer. He annoyed him. Honestly, he wasn't sure he wanted to fight along side him. But then he realized that what Eve said was true and that may people now depended on their teamwork. He continued to stare at the Whistler, still clenching his cutlass.

(((Well your villain is powerful with shadows. What if he has been in the shadows the whole time and just decides to reappear? Or you can wait some longer.)))

6/11/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member