The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

A quite little coffee shop two blocks from the Hero Center. A common place for new recruits to visit while on break. Many little tables fill the room as well as the smell of their always fresh coffee and pastries, especially muffins.

5/18/2011 #1
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan sat down with a cup of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin, his favorite. He took the lid off his coffee and began to eat his muffin. He was waiting for his new partner who he was assigned to work with until the Center thought they ere ready to be deemed full heros. A girl walked into the shop. He smiled.

5/18/2011 #2
Just South of Sanity
Eve walked up to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin. When she had purchased them, she turned around and scanned the shop. Spotting a boy around her age, she approached him. "Are you Dylan?"
5/18/2011 #3
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan looked at her. " Yeah. Are you Eve?"

5/18/2011 #4
Just South of Sanity
"Yep." She slid into the seat across from Dylan and pulled out her paperwork. "May I see your papers? Just to, you know, be on the safe side."
5/18/2011 #5
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

He changed the physical property of the pperwork on the chair next to him into a gas. He allowed it to float upto just about the table height before turning it solid once again. He raised an eyebrow at Eve as se studied the papers.

5/18/2011 #6
Just South of Sanity
Eve looked around the shop before nodding. "Impressive. But I wouldn't do that here, in public."
5/19/2011 #7
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"The people in the shop don't mind. Many of them know me." He waved to the mother and her son who were sitting in the corner of the shop. They waved back, the boy especially glad to see him. He dropped hisvoice to a whisper " My cover story is a magician. I do a show here on Sundays at 4. They are used to my tricks here, mostly because the majority of the customers here are regulars. Billy over there is a big fan." He smiled to the little boy again, he giggled. Dylan turned back to Eve. "What do you do?"

5/19/2011 #8
Just South of Sanity
In response, Eve looked around the shop to make sure no one was watching before closing her eyes. She concentrated, and when she opened her eyes, it was as if Dylan were looking in a mirror, for she had shifted herself into him. After a few seconds, she turned herself back to normal. "I can also change into animals. They're much easier to do."
5/19/2011 #9
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan laughed. "That is so cool! Can you, like, turn into a muffin or something?"

5/19/2011 #10
Just South of Sanity

Eve giggled at the thought. "Umm, I've never tried... I don't know if I should in case I get eaten or something." As soon as she said this, she bit into her muffin to prove her point.

5/19/2011 #11
Luna89

Trinity walked down the street towards the coffee shop . Once she got there she sat down and looked around to see two people around her age sitting and talking to eachother. As she ordered a chocolate chip muffin and a coffee she sat there wondering if other people from the Hero Center was here . Suddenly the waitress came and gave her the muffin and coffee "Thank you"she said her voice was barely audible it sounded very much like a whisper in the wind. "You Welcome"The waitress replied. Trinity silently bit into the muffin as she thought about others like her who wanted to be heroes and she wished she could meet them ... But until then , I guess she could just enjoy the view.

5/20/2011 #12
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan noticed the girl. For some reason he seemed to reccognize her. He gave Eve the wait one minute gesture and paused until the girl wasn't looking. Then he vaporized himself and reappeared in the chair across from her. He smiled warmly, obviously intending to scare her.

5/20/2011 #13
Luna89

Trinity turned back around and screeched"AHH! Oh my god were you intending to give me a heart attack? Who are you....?" she asked the guy who scared her was sitting across from her he looked familiar yet she can't know him can she? She thought silently to herself as she waited for the guys answer one thing for sure if she knew him he was possibly a jokester since he still had a smug look on his face from tricking her that look made her annoyed since she don't like being tricked but she was gonna get him back for that soon... "So who are you?" Trinity asked again this time smirking as she thought of a trick to play on the guy sitting across from her.

5/20/2011 #14
Just South of Sanity

Eve let out a small laugh before getting up and walking over to the other table. "Hi. Please excuse him. You know children these days," she joked, despite the fact that she was only about one year older than him. She sat down.

5/20/2011 . Edited 5/20/2011 #15
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan glared, already in the mood to argue with Eve. " Yeah. Yeah. Go turn yourself into a cookie over there by Billy. Chocolate chips are his favorite." He grinned, genuinely hoping she would. He turned to the new girl." So are you a trainee?" Dropping his voice a little lower." What can you do?"

5/20/2011 #16
Just South of Sanity
Blythe rolled her eyes at Dylan before she faced the girl, waiting for her response.
5/21/2011 #17
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Seeing that the girl was hesitant to answer, Dylan introduced himself. " Well, my name is Dylan. As you can see, I am a hero too. You don't have to be shy. I am really nice, but I don't know about Eve here. She can be pure evil..." Dylan smiled a joking smile, eyeing Eve, waiting for her to react.

5/21/2011 #18
Just South of Sanity
"Oh yeah, I am COMPLETELY evil. You may think this is a regular muffin, but it's actually a bomb. I'm going to blow up the whole city with it," Eve said, rolling her eyes and smiling.
5/21/2011 #19
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan laughed. " Oh no! I ate one of those! How could you use a muffin for evil?! Yoou demon!" Dylan laughed again.

5/21/2011 #20
Just South of Sanity
"Hahaha! Now you are in my control!" Eve grinned. "The muffins are my servants. They have been evil aaaallllll along!"
5/21/2011 #21
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Suddenly serious. "Really?"

5/21/2011 #22
Luna89

Trinity laughed at how silly Dylan and Eve was being. "You two are really funny ... My names Trinity by the way " she said lightly she smiled at the two trainees and whispered"Yes I am a trainee and I do have a special power of my own . I can control the 4 elements.Wanna see?" she asked Trinity was starting to not feel so shy anymore and knew she could trust them. She sat there waiting for their response.

5/21/2011 . Edited 5/21/2011 #23
Just South of Sanity
Eve cast a No-not-really-you-idiot glance at Dylan before turning back towards Trinity and smiling warmly. "Nice to meet you, Trinity," she said. "Sure, I'd love to see your powers."
5/21/2011 #24
Luna89

Trinity twirled her hands in the air and a tornado seemed to cover them ... Then she grabbed a cup of water and poured it into her hands she had a water ball which she then threw in the air and twirled mixing it with the wind. Then she grabbed some dirt from the ground and molded it into a ball and threw the dirt into the mixture of wind and water still twirling it with her left hand. Trinity smiled then looked at the mixture and fire was now apart of it the 4 diffrent elements twirling in the air like a tornado then she snapped her fingers and the water fell into the cup the dirt fell back on the ground the fire disapeered and the wind stopped blowing. She smiled then said"So what you think?" Trinity was smiling calmly as she bit into the rest of her muffin as she waited for the response.

5/21/2011 . Edited 5/21/2011 #25
Just South of Sanity
"Awesome!" Eve exclaimed. "Maybe we should go somewhere more private." She glanced around to make sure no one saw Trinity's performance.
5/21/2011 #26
Luna89

"Yeah we should " Trinity replied looking around to make sure no one saw what she did but everyone was too busy talking or eating to notice . She sighed in relief then said "Do you have a private place in mind? We can't really go where I live since my grandma is at home and doesn't like visitors." She disliked her grandma she thought Trinity was weird and useless because her mom and dad were gone and since she was very distant . But she had no where else to live so her only relative was her grandma and that was where she would have to live at least she didn't live in the orphanage she thought. As she waited for Eve's response to her question.

5/21/2011 #27
Just South of Sanity
Eve tapped her chin in thought. "Hmmm... Maybe we should go to the Hero Center. What do you think?" She looked at Dylan and Trinity as she waited for their thoughts.
5/21/2011 #28
Luna89

"Sure why not ...As long as your both going" Trinity said smiling as she finished her coffee and muffin . Trinity called the waitress over paid for the food she ate and said "So your both going right cause I'm ready" She said waiting for the two heroes response.

5/21/2011 #29
Just South of Sanity
"Yup. Let's go," Eve said. She finished her muffin and hot chocolate and stood up, having paid when she got her food. "C'mon." She stood, waiting.
5/21/2011 . Edited 5/21/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member