The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

A place for heros or villains to hang out. It is a lovely park in New Mexico. Despite the peaceful atmosphere, many fights break out here.

6/23/2011 #1
Unpredictable Convictions

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

6/23/2011 #2
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

NO! This is for RPing. BRING ON THE FIGHTING!!!!!

6/23/2011 #3

((BRING IT ON B***ES!!!!))

6/23/2011 #4
Melf

((Maybe this isn't the best idea.))

6/23/2011 #5

((you don't know that))

6/23/2011 #6
Melf

((I said MAYBE ☺☻☺☻))

6/23/2011 #7
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

((WILL DO))

Kendell sat down on a nearby bench and stared at the muffin in his hand. He took a handful of anti-atoms and slapped his hand together. The muffin was no more. This should start a fight.

6/23/2011 #8

((you forgot. the rest of us are STILL IN NEW YORK IN A COFFEE SHOP!))

6/23/2011 #9
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

((Dont care. Starting a fight here with the two brothers. Anybody is welcome to join.))

Dylan appeared on the far end of the park. He could feel the presene of his brother. He charged.

6/23/2011 #10
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Kendell saw his brother and jumped startled. He didn't realize that he would apear so fast. He was planning to ambush him, but since he was there, he vanished. Kendell had been messing around with Dylan like this for years. He would call for him, usually by sacrificing a muffin, then run away. Though it seemed childish and somewhat cowardice, he found it a fun little game.

((Coffee Shop time....))

6/23/2011 #11
laurenn585

awesomeeee :P

6/24/2011 #12
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Thank you. You can make your characters fight here too. You just need to get them here.

6/25/2011 #13
Melf

Suddenly, the Minotaur charged onto the park, when one of its horns broke off and it tripped on it. The Minotaur disintergrated.

6/25/2011 #14
laurenn585

(really jake? lol)

6/25/2011 #15
Melf

(I was bored. Gimme a break! Yum, a kit-kat bar!)

6/25/2011 #16
Melf

The plane swiftly dropped out of the sky and landed in the Park. Alex jumped out and helped Angel down before extending the stairway for the others.

7/8/2011 #17
Just South of Sanity
Eve, as a hawk, spiraled downward. As soon as she was close to the ground, she turned back into a human and landed smoothly on her feet.
7/8/2011 #18
Melf

"Why'd you be a loner?" Alex asked jokingly, pretending to be hurt. "You didn't trust my flying abilities?"

7/8/2011 #19
Just South of Sanity
"Not at all," Eve teased, then winked. "I'm kidding. You're probably a great pilot. I just..." She shrugged. "I love the feeling of being free and soaring through the air, the wind blowing my hair-er- feathers."
7/8/2011 #20
Melf

"Wish I could fly," he muttered. "You and Angel are lucky." Well, Angel's lucky in many, many ways.

7/8/2011 #21
laurenn585

"I am how?" she said laughing. "Ok i'll stop using my powers."

7/8/2011 #22
Melf

Alex didn't want Eve to hear and stepped next to Angel, whispering in her ear (and hoping Eve didn't have the ears of a fox), "You're a hot, angellic teenager that can read minds. How is that not lucky?" As he finished, he was suprised at his boldness.

7/8/2011 . Edited 7/8/2011 #23
laurenn585

Angel blushed and elbowed him playfully. She jokingly flipped her hair and said, "well, if you say it like that.." Then laughed.

7/8/2011 #24
Melf

Alex laughed as well. "No problem," he chuckled, grinning.

7/8/2011 #25
laurenn585

"So, are we going to fight?" Angel said.

7/8/2011 #26
Just South of Sanity
"Oh yeah," Eve confirmed. "What are the starting matchups? Who wants to fight me?" She looked around at her friends, wondering who would be her first opponent.
7/8/2011 #27
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"ME!!!" Dylan tunneled up from the ground, not ten feet from where the plane had landed. His hair was coated in dirt and small pebbles and his face streaked with mud. "How should this start?" He tapped his chin as his hand motioned in air and created a large but thin axe from the air. It glowed faintly and the air around it smelled of ozione. "How about I THROW A LIGHTNING BATTLE AXE AT YOU!"

((Elise you know how this game goes, remember?))

7/8/2011 #28
laurenn585

Angel laughed. "Uh oh,"she said and backed up towards Alex. She decided to plant a surprise attack on him. As she backed up angel put her hands on his chest and paralyzed him. She then kicked him to the ground. She was strong for an Angel girl but not strong enough to take on any of the heroes who were well trained in fist fighting.

7/8/2011 . Edited 7/8/2011 #29
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan saw the opportunity to mess with paralyzed Alex. He pushed down his free hand and made a sweeping motion. A large crack formed below Alex he fell into the earth and it closed, leaving him in a small bomb shelter replica stocked with mountains muffins taller than Alex. He turned back to Angel with an evil grin and mischief gleaming in his eye.

7/8/2011 . Edited 7/8/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member