The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Melf

(Whatever. Love time.)

Alex stared at Angel's back. She was so cute, so.... so beautiful. And he was pretty sure she liked him back... Oh, what would Rachel say if he started dating an angel?

Then he shook himself out of it and stepped forwards. "The Whistler's right. Whether hero or not, anyone who hides during battle is not someone I want to fight with."

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/26/2011 #31
laurenn585

(haha ok..who is rachel? )

"We should train you Segno, I think that it would be best if you learn from us" Angel said.

6/25/2011 #32
Melf

"I don' trust 'im," the Whistler spat, glaring at the shadow man.

(Rachel is Alex's twin sister who always makes fun of him. I think that's kind of repetative. You know, sister and makes fun of him.)

6/25/2011 #33
laurenn585

(oh ok. well its ok haha)

The group of heroes and Segno, for now, made their way down the tunnel. Light bulbs started to appear over their heads and more rooms started to appear. "What if this is a trap?" Angel said.

6/25/2011 #34
Melf

The Whisperer pointed at a painted symbol on the wall. It was an H inside of a C. "Tha' either stands for Cardinal Hill or Hero Center."

~~~

Alex nodded. "Good thinking, Angel." He had to resist the urge to say cutie. "Um, but I think the Whisperer's right. We're in an old Hero Center."

6/25/2011 #35
laurenn585

Angel tried her hardest not to look in his eyes. Alex's eyes were like emeralds, green was her favorite color. "We should umm," She looked away with a smile. "We should try to look for a light switch. "

6/25/2011 #36
Melf

"Why?" Then Alex realized something. "Oh, you guys can't see well?" He could see fine. Sometimes he hated being more than human. He spotted a fireplace on the wall. "I'm not sure light switches existed when this was made." He walked over and knelt by the fireplace. There was a flint and steel pouch sitting next to it. Alex struck them and the sparks flew into the wood shavings in the fireplace. A fire flared up.

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #37
laurenn585

The group was now able to see and all felt warmer. The light then revealed double doors which had the symbol on the wall before.

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #38
Melf

"Where d' they lead?" the Whistler asked.

~~~

Alex stepped forwards. "Let's find out." He knocked on the doors, and they swung open. "Huh."

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #39
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"It probably either leads above to the surface or deeper underground." Dylan liked the fire and didn't want to leave it. It was warm and safe.

6/25/2011 #40
Melf

Alex spotted a torch on the wall. He used the fire to light it and walked through the doors, using the torch to show the way. "Anyone coming with me?"

((It's OK if you guys sit by the fire. If so, I'll have Alex go off exploring and then come back to report.))

6/25/2011 #41
Just South of Sanity

In reply to the brats questioning why he had been hiding during the battle, Segno said, "For your information, I control shadows. You don't really see them at work when I use them to battle." Gosh, those punks were annoying him. Why did he, of all people, get assigned to babysit these little brats? He was not a friendly person, so he didn't understand why he had to try to befriend them, especially whith them making it so hard for him.

Eve peeked through the doors. "The corridor splits up ahead," she reported. "I'll go to the left with anyone who wants to come with me. Angel, why don't you go to the right with Alex?" Eve winked, as it was obvious the two liked each other.

6/25/2011 #42
Melf

Alex caught Eve's eye and blushed. "Yeah, sounds like a plan. Angel, how about you come with me?"

((I'm thinking that maybe one of the tunnels leads to a back-up Hero Center, with all the stuff the normal hero center has (computers, maps, etc.) What were you thinking?))

6/25/2011 #43
Melf

"I'll go wit' Eve," the Whistler volunteered. He was intruiged by the cave and wanted to keep exploring.

6/25/2011 #44
laurenn585

Angel smiled. "Yeah sure. I'll come with you." She stepped forward and walked towards Alex.

6/25/2011 #45
Melf

"So," Alex sumrised to Eve, "We explore together until the fork. Then, you and the Whisperer will go left, and Angel and I will go right?" He considered this. "All right. Let's head out. The rest of you stay here and talk about how to retake the Hero Center."

(Anyone have any ideas about what may lay ahead? I have a few but want to hear yours.)

6/26/2011 #46
laurenn585

(I think it should lead to a battle room to practice strategies. I think it would be cool if the heroes were able to train with with each other.)

6/26/2011 #47
Melf

(hm. Maybe the battle room would have weapons and stuff too, and the heroes would stock up there before launching a recapture of the Hero Center?)

6/26/2011 #48
Melf

(Also: Where do newly accepted Heroes go now that the hero center is controlled by villians?)

6/26/2011 #49
laurenn585

(wait till we find some where in public to meet us.)

"What are we waiting for?" Angel asked. She looked at Sophia. "I hope its something good."

6/26/2011 #50
Just South of Sanity

"Come on, Whistler," Eve said, starting down the tunnel with a flashlight and some supplies.

6/26/2011 #51
Melf
Alex walked beside Angel towards the fork. Yes, Eve and the Whistler were there, but they were nothing but furniture to him. He was acutely aware of the angel--literally--next to him. As they reached the fork, Alex slipped his hand into hers. Softly, quietly, and not very suddenly. He glanced sidelong at her as he did so, to see her reaction.
6/26/2011 #52
Melf
The Whistler was completely unaware of the scene unfolding next to him. He merely strode next to Eve and hummed. When they reached the fork in the road, the Whistler nodded good-bye to Angel and Alex.
6/26/2011 . Edited 6/26/2011 #53
laurenn585

As soon as Angel felt Alex's hand in twined with hers she felt safe. Her cheeks blushed and her light turned a creamier color then just white. She looked at her hand and and his with a smile on her face. She lost all memory of what they were doing and laughed.

6/27/2011 #54
Melf

Alex wasn't quite sure why, but he started laughing as well. He chuckled, "See you, Whistler. See you, Eve," and started down the right fork hand-in-hand with Angel. When Alex was fairly sure they were out of earshot, he said quietly, "We're all alone now." He grinned down at her.

6/27/2011 . Edited 6/27/2011 #55
laurenn585

As soon as Alex spoke those words a shiver went down her spine. She was shocked. "Ya. I guess so," she said and looked at the walls around them that she could barely see. Her light was almost completely dark.

6/27/2011 #56
Melf

Alex noticed that the walls here had torches, too, and used the one he was holding to light them. Those, combined with his torch, made the cave look almost normal. He noticed that Angel was glowing, and thought it was a trick of the mind. Then he realized she was glowing, a creamy, light that emitted from her very being. He kept walking beside her and saw that the tunnel widened into a cave. "Look" he said, and quickened his pace.

6/27/2011 #57
laurenn585

"Wow.....wait. What is this?" The cave formed a room. A room with a bouncy floor and equipment on the walls. Angel started jumping on the bouncy floor. She giggled. "I think it is a battle room." She said and ran back over to him and took Alex by the hand. "We should go tell the others," she said in amazement.

6/27/2011 #58
Melf

Alex couldn't help it as he watched Angel jump up and down; he started laughing. He leapt with all his might; normally, that took him a good twelve feet in the air. Now, he hit his head on the cavern ceiling and landed on the ground, still chuckling, but rubbing his head. He ran over to the weapons and started admiring them. They were in chronological order: a bow and arrow was on the side of the room closest to the tunnel, followed by weapons getting more and more modern, until M16s and sketches of tanks lined the wall.

Alex saw a cabinet and opened it. It was filled with Mac computers, iPods and iPads, and even something that looked like a teleporter. "Wow," Alex murmured, runnig his fingers through his hair. He grinned. "Yeah, we need to tell them now!" Then he saw a door on the far side and peeked through the peephole. It was the Heor Center! A hidden door, located above the wall. Alex spotted the Twelfth kneeling over the other one, not the princess... Dominick?

"I think..." Alex smiled. "I think I kmow how we can retake the Hero Center! Let's go!" He grabbed Angel's hand and pulled her along, laughing.

6/27/2011 #59
laurenn585

"They ran through the tunnel walls until they reached the others. Angel and Alex found them chuckling about something over the warm fire. It looks like Sophia, Eve, and The Whistler were back with nothing. "You guys would never believe what just happened." Angel said, still panting. She found it hard to talk. "We found the most incredible, awesome, battle room ever." She trailed off and sat against the wall.

6/27/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member