The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Melf

NEVERENDING BATTLE REACHES NUMBER ONE

At approximatley 3:00 PM on July 12, the NeverEnding Battle Forum overtook Project: Angel and became the number 1 action forum on FictionPress. The users are currently holding a party.

"YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Elise, a member of the forum.

Police are hearing reports of drinking and loud noises at the party. They decided not to investigate after being visited by the daughter of the Devil, Kapira.

7/12/2011 #1
Unpredictable Convictions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAAAAAAAAAAAAH

7/12/2011 #2
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

excellent idea! a newspaper to keep us posted if we miss something important. But if that is going to work, NO SPAMING!!!

7/12/2011 #3
Melf

Then just delete Phoebe's post...

7/12/2011 #4

damn it

7/12/2011 #5
Just South of Sanity

MISSING GIRL BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD

Chloe, 14, who had been reported missing last week, has been found. Reports confirm that she was, in fact, dead. She had been killed by two teenagers named Lauren and Jake, or "LAKE," as they call themselves.

Nobody knows how she came back to life. There may be some connection to ancient healing rituals found in scrolls uncovered from an Egyptian tomb before they were stolen from the museum.

Chloe appeared in her home yesterday. When her mother entered the girl's room, she reportedly started crying, as she thought she was seeing a ghost.

Her mother released this statement, "She was covered in dried blood, and her left arm did not look like it used to. I started crying and rocking back and fourth until she convinced me she was alive."

Chloe's left arm does, indeed, appear to have belonged to someone else. Closer inspection reveals stiches attaching the arm to her body.

Stay tuned for further reports as we investigate this mysterious case.

7/12/2011 #6

KAPIRA NIGHTLOCK CLASSIFIED AS DANGEROUS

Blaire Ashewood and Malcolm Wilhelm XII recently found out that Kapira Nightlock, daughter of our friend down below, is extremely dangerous.

Ms. Ashewood warns pedestrians that she is not to be trifled with, and whoever does, pays a severe price.

Mr. Wilhelm declined to comment except for saying these words. "Stay away from her."

We will keep you updated as the hunt for this girl continues. How will it all end?

7/12/2011 #7
Melf

(Nice one!)

LIVING DUMPSTER RETURNS; ZOMBIE GIRL SOMEHOW CONNECTED

The living dumpster, also known as Fred, responsible for the destruction of the Kremlin, has resurfaced Tuesday in Washington state. Eyewitness reports claim to have seen it arise from within Mount St. Helens, a famous volcano.

Fred then proceeded to enter the Boeing factory near Seattle, destroying jumbo jets and starting a fire that somehow spread to a gas station. 8675309 people died in the explosion.

Fred seemed to teleport to the East Coast, where it met up with a girl who fed it and encouraged it to continue to rampage. Photographs of this meeting proved this girl was 14-year old Chloe, the zombie girl and creator of "NeverEnding Battle", the #1 Action Forum on FictionPress.

Investigations are underway.

7/12/2011 #8
laurenn585

Hopping Arm Revenges

After Jake and Lauren, also known as Lake, killed Chloe, her body had been revived. The arm that was left on the bed is now found to have a brain of it's own.

The hand uses sign language and flips people off to show it's hatred. F.B.I are now trying to track it down with the finger prints it has left.

Unfortunatly the hand is wearing gloves. But the search is on.

Be careful, check you bedroom before you sleep. Seems to be hiding under the covers to kill every one in town.

7/12/2011 #9
Melf

(pictures of the Hand, nicknamed "THAT THING", can be found to the left of Lauren's username, as her avatar.)

7/12/2011 . Edited 7/12/2011 #10
Just South of Sanity

TEENAGE MURDERER GETS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

A 13 year old boy named Jake has been found dead. His body ws discovered by a group of hikers in the middle of the woods. The boys body was supposedly mangled and drenched in blood, with the left arm hacked off.

The boy had been part of a two-person group, which called themselves LAKE. The other member was a 14 year old girl named Lauren. LAKE had been responsible for the untimely death of another 14 year old girl, Chloe, who had been brought back from the dead under mysterious circumstances (see above article). The girl's arm had also been chopped off, but reappeared on her when she came back to life.

Jake's parents were last seen at a party, celebrating their son's death.

"Finally!" said his father. "We've been wanting to get rid of him for so long. I'm just glad someone else did it for us, so we wouldn't get arrested.

No investigations have been launched, as no one really cared about the boy anyway.

7/12/2011 #11
Melf

LAKE RETURNS... WHAT'S NEXT?

Jake (last name removed), 13, came back to life and reuinted with his friend Lauren to once again form the orginization LAKE. They met in the middle of a cemetary and eyewitnesses reported seeing them bring the dead back.

"We're amassing an army," Jake said to a reporter, Live on camera, before a zombie mauled the CBS newscaster.

LAKE revealed they're first target will be Elise, a girl that was once their friend, and the dead-now-alive-soon-dead-again Chloe. No one is sure of what will happen next.

7/12/2011 #12
laurenn585

Zombie Apocalypse

Lake is calling a Zombie apocalypse.

They are working on bringing back the dead.

All who isnt dead will be killed and then revived to destroy Chloe and her arm. (THAT THING)

There is no where to hide.

7/12/2011 #13
Melf

That looks like a poem.

7/12/2011 #14

it does.

7/12/2011 #15
laurenn585

hahaha who said it wasnt supposed to be in the poem section?? o.0

7/12/2011 #16
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Jake, Elise. Im sorry to deliver the news. You both would have been burned at the stake in Salem.

7/12/2011 #17
Melf

Sorry, I don't live in Massecusettes. Oh, and that was 500 years ago.

7/12/2011 #18
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

i said you WOULD HAVE!!!!!

7/12/2011 #19
Melf

Hypothetically.

7/12/2011 #20
Just South of Sanity

WHAT?!?!?!? I brought you back to life! You know what...

GIRL SWITCHES SIDES IN WAR

Elise, a 14 year old girl, suddenly switched sides in the current war.

For all who live under a rock and don't know about the war, two teenagers named Lauren and Jake have been bringing back the dead to attack civilians.

Elise had been one of the top opponents to LAKE and their zombie army, but she recently switched sides. She reports that the reason is because Chloe, also known as the Zombie-Frankenstein Girl, attempted to burn her at the stake earlier today.

Elise approached LAKE under a white flag of truce. She announced that she changed sides and has been accepted by LAKE.

LAKE, Elise, and their zombie army announced that they are hunting down their former friend, Chloe.

7/12/2011 #21
Melf

LAKE ACCEPTS NEWEST MEMBERS

Eighteen new members joined LAKE today, the orginization responsible for the upcoming zombie invasion. Two members were alive: Elise, and Jake's mother.

"I'm so proud of my little baby," she said. "He's shaping up like his father."

"I blew up my college," his father said. "Now my son's going for something bigger. Go get 'em, I say!"

The other sixteen members include former presidents such as Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and FDR; mythological beings, including Zues, Posideon, Hades, and Jesus as well as centaur and pegasi; and other, horrible things. The army is reported at a size of over eighteen billion. "It's soon," Jake promised.

Elise, meanwhile, was promoted to be General, while Jake and Lauren are co-Commander-in-Chiefs.

7/12/2011 . Edited 7/12/2011 #22
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Sorry Elise, but you dropped the poop first.

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Chloe, the Frankenstein girl who must have started the war, began working on a Top Secret project that was made know by WikiLeaks late this afternoon.

Apparently, she had tampered with the Earths core and "accidently " put a bomb in it. Supposedly no one but her knows where the detonator is.

7/12/2011 #23
neewmeat guys... wants to join as a hero
7/12/2011 #24
Melf

((Chloe, accept the person who wants to be a hero))

BOMB STOPPED; WORLD SAVED

LAKE drilled into the core of the Earth and used never-before seen technology to remove the bomb and deactivate it. In thanks, LAKE has recieved over a trillion dollars from twenty national governments, and Obama has promised the hunting of their enemy Chloe.

7/12/2011 #25
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Geez! Wat did i do to p*** off LAKE? (Originally)

7/12/2011 #26
Melf

Um... exist?

7/12/2011 #27
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

what do you have against Chloes?

7/12/2011 #28
Melf

Oh, I have nothing against Chloes. In fact, one of my favorite stories on this site has a Chloe. I have something against you.

7/12/2011 #29
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

wat did i do?

7/12/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member