The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

A full self-sufiecient biosphere with a trainning room, beds, food, power, and other essentials. It is surrounded by a geneorator powered atmosphere that contains the air, some gravity, and prevents radiation.

9/21/2011 #1
Just South of Sanity
"Dylan. Spam is pig shoulder."
9/21/2011 #2
Unpredictable Convictions
((which happens to be delicious!!!!))

Tiesa glances down at the plans she had constructed and made a few changes. "I think that this should work, and Spam really isn't that bad. They eat it all the time in Hawaii."((true!!!!!!))

9/21/2011 #3
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

"um...gross...but I will try anything at least once." He grabbed two cans from the ground. He handed one to Tiesa since she seemed to like them so much.

9/21/2011 #4
"Um. No I'm not eating it straight out of a can. That is sort of gross. Do you have a pan, a spatula, white rice, and seaweed? Some eggs and teriyaki sauce wouldn't hurt either."
9/21/2011 #5
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan rolled his eyes, but provided the supplies.

9/21/2011 #6
Hailo's Angel

Luna wrinkled her nose as she said, "Bruto.. Gross. Spam's disgusting..."

9/21/2011 #7
"Don talk like that!!" Tiesa handed the olans to Dylan. "How are you going to build this thing?" She began pan frying the spam withthe teriyaki sauce. "Dont judge until you try it."
9/21/2011 #8
Hailo's Angel

Luna's eyes brightened as she watched Tiesa cook.

9/21/2011 #9
Tiesa took the spam and sauce out of the pan and them put the egg into the pan. She turned the het on low and began shaping the rice into little rectangular prisms. She turned the heat back on the eggs and put that on a plate. She cut the egg into strips and put them on top of the rice balls in front of her. Then, she pu the spam, sauce and all on top and wrapped it in the seaweed. "Voila!! Spam Musubi. Hawaiian style. If I had pineapple, I would put it on this, but there's none at this moment." She tookone and took a bite. "My favorite..."
9/21/2011 #10
Hailo's Angel

Luna's eyes widened and she visibly paled when she saw the spam. "Um, no thank you..."

9/21/2011 #11
"Try it.." Tiesa encouraged. "I promise you, Spam tastes a lot better than it sounds. Plus, whatever taste the meat has, the egg and teriyaki sauce cover it up."
9/21/2011 #12
Melf
Alex went over to the paper, a stroke of genius just occurring to him. "Dylan, can you make it so when something hits Object A it passed through Object B? Like the teleporters in Portal?"
9/22/2011 #13
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan thought about this. "Maybe. I have never tried."

9/22/2011 #14
Hailo's Angel

Luna's eyes widened as an idea came and said, "Could we have, like, a battle station, just in case of an alien attack or the villains found a way to find our base or something?" She had watched a lot of Star Trek and Star Wars....

9/22/2011 #15
Tiesa's forehead creased. "Well," she said slowly. "We could fit that in, but it would be bigger and harder to create."
9/22/2011 #16
Hailo's Angel

Luna frowned as she thoguth for a moment before saying slowly, "We could just do a... small one, for a just-in-case.

9/22/2011 #17
"Yeah." Tiesa traile off in thought.
9/22/2011 #18
Hailo's Angel

Luna frowned as she continued to brainstorm.

9/22/2011 #19
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415

Dylan lied in the dust. "So think there are martians out there?" he asdked to no one in particular.

9/22/2011 #20

"Um.. No." Tiesa said with conviction. "I think that there may or maynot be life on other planets, but that they aren't humanoid. That's just my opinion."

9/22/2011 #21
DemonxOfxMusic

Dylan smiled but said nothing as a clone stepped through the television. He mulitpied and soon there was at least twenty of them. They all smiled and pulled out alien masks and fazers. They pulled them out and began to run around speaking in Dylanese very loudly, firing rounds of hot dogs and bubbles.

9/22/2011 #22
Hailo's Angel

Luna jumped out of the way of one of the clones only to get slapped in the face with a hot dog. "Dylan, control your clones!" She yelled, well, actually roared, which was so un-Luna like.

9/22/2011 #23
DemonxOfxMusic

Dylan looked at the green verisons of himself. "Why? They are their own people, they do as they please." He shrugged as some began to run off shouting war cries while others began to dig into the ground, settling into the barren land.

9/22/2011 #24
"Oh my god. The Mars Rover just saw you all...."
9/22/2011 #25
Melf

"And this is one live television," Adam added. Alex seemed to be intently doing some energy-related algebraic problem.

9/22/2011 #26

"Yeah, right now, there's probably insanity down on Earth. You caused a disruptance at NASA just now."

9/22/2011 #27
Melf

Adam glanced over at the camera. "Sorry about that," he commented. Then he flicked the camera off. "There we go!"

9/22/2011 #28
"Thats just stupid. It's too late."
9/22/2011 #29
Melf

Adam glanced at her. "I didn't think it'd stop it. I just thought now we could do stuff in private. It'd be nice if you don't call people stupid, too."

9/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member