The NeverEnding Battle
This is the battle between good and evil. Choose your side and detroy your enemies! What will you accomplish?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »
All-I-Can-Do-Is-Keep-Breathing
"I know you wouldn't Gabriel. . ." Her red rimmed eyes peeked at him from under the sheets. "I'm sorry!"She whimpered apologetically. Francesca completely avoided answering his question
1/1/2012 #2,281
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel smiled a little, reassured. "But you didn't answer my question Francesca. Who else hurt you?"
1/1/2012 #2,282
Seeing his smile Francesca wanted him close to her. Her dream was just that, a stupid dream. She was also smiling slightly until he pursured his previous question. "I don't know." Lie. "It was dark." Truth. "Whats you favourite color?" Subject Change.
1/1/2012 #2,283
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel smiled at her. "Red." He crossed his arms. "And I know you are lying to me now. So spill."
1/1/2012 #2,284
Merde. He knew her all too well. "My favourite color is red too!" She sounded a little too enthusiastic about this discovery. "Rojo."
1/1/2012 #2,285
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel frowned. "Francesca, please just tell me. Please."
1/1/2012 #2,286
Thank goodness Francesca cold think on her feet. "James." Francesca blurted, looking down as if ashamed. "It was James." She shivered for extra effect.
1/1/2012 #2,287
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel's eyes narrowed. Her and James had bickered before, and he was relatively sure James didn't have the odasity to cross the both of them. He played along. "Fair enough. If you say so, I believe it. I'll deal with him later when you are better." He hoped to guilt her into telling the truth.
1/1/2012 #2,288
Francesca immediately felt guilty but James deserved whatever Gabriel planned to do to him. The bed was was he believed her and she was lying to him. She scrunched her face up and sighed.
1/1/2012 #2,289
DemonxOfxMusic
"Something wrong Francesca?" Gabriel asked.
1/1/2012 #2,290
Francesca gave a single solenm nod. She felt horrible but she literally couldn't say anything about Roberto. She sighed a reatreated under the covers.
1/1/2012 #2,291
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel scooted closer, more sure he would not get punched again. "Can we talk about it? I want to help."
1/1/2012 #2,292
"I know you do Gabriel. . ." Francesca sighed then growled and bit her pillow. She hated her brother. "I'm sorry but it'll help if we don't talk about it."
1/1/2012 #2,293
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel grumbled. He dropped trying to find out what was wrong fo now, he would later. He jumped up by her feet. "Fine."
1/1/2012 #2,294
Francesca sighed for the million time that say. "I'm sor--I'm hungry"
1/1/2012 #2,295
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel chuckled. "Ill get it. What do you want?"
1/1/2012 #2,296
"You."
1/1/2012 #2,297
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel grinned. He wanted her too, but she was hurt. "Do you want a side of fries with that?" He got up and stretched himself out.
1/1/2012 #2,298
Francesca laughed softly. "Yes please. And I'll take a chocolate shake too." She grinned, her eyes runing over his frame.
1/1/2012 . Edited 1/1/2012 #2,299
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel slid onto his belly next to her. "Sorry. We are out, we only have me." he put his hands under his chin, watching her fondly.
1/1/2012 #2,300
"Thats too bad. I'll have to speak to your Manager about this." Francesca's eyes were focused on his lower lip, then went up to meet his eyes.
1/1/2012 #2,301
DemonxOfxMusic
"Oh... But then I'll get in trouble. Or even fired." Gabriel felt guilty. He kept trying to keep his mind away from wanting her, but temptation is a b***. He moved close enough to her so he could feel her breath stirrnig the air near his face.
1/1/2012 #2,302
"I don't want that to happen. Maybe you can do something that will compensate for my. . ." Francesca's breathing came out strange as a result of their closeness."My-My lack of french fries and. . ." His lips were right there. So close. "Milkshake" She breathed out, getting extremely distracted. Her eyes focused solely on his lips. Damn, if only she could move.
1/1/2012 #2,303
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel saw her expression change. He closed the small gap with a light kiss. He smiled when he pulled back an inch, happy but hopin not to receive another deck to his nose.
1/1/2012 #2,304
When their lips first touched, electricity went throughout Francesca's body making all her fur poof and un harmed ears stand erect. She felt Roberto's lips, not Gabriel's, everywhere, inside of her--She did her best not to scream and when the moment of insanity passed was very glad she did not. It was Gabriel again, his lips p sweet and soft but it only lasted a second before he pulled away. Her face was flushed, as she sure her whole body was with the simple contact. Eyes wide but loving, her lips slowly curved into a smile.
1/1/2012 #2,305
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel was relieved she had neither screamed nor socked him. He brushed his lips against hers once more.
1/1/2012 #2,306
The same thing happened but for a shorter amount of time. Roberto was forcing his lips upon hers, then it was Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel. . . Her kisses became more feisty than sweet.
1/1/2012 #2,307
DemonxOfxMusic
((Dinner. Brb))
1/1/2012 #2,308
(Me too! Except Dinner isnt done yet! XD)
1/1/2012 #2,309
DemonxOfxMusic
Gabriel kissed her back, more then before. He moved himself so he was no longer laying next to her, but over her. He was careful not to touch her body other then her lips and the side of her face, which he ran a gentle hand over.
1/1/2012 #2,310
« Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 DemonxOfxMusic, Unpredictable Convictions, Melf, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member