Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xXHistoryGeekXx

This is where the date, time, weather, and anything else concerning the forum will be posted:

Date: June 21st, 1630

Time: Morning

Weather: Land: The sun is low in the sky, and a fog is coming off the water. It's a bit chilly, with almost no humidity. Ocean: It's low tide. A misty fog is coming off the ocean towards land. High tide will be in Late Afternoon.

7/5/2011 . Edited 8/23/2011 #1
xXHistoryGeekXx

RP Topics

I'm still working on getting the RP topics up. I'm very sorry for making you wait; they'll all probably up today or tomorrow.

7/5/2011 #2
xXHistoryGeekXx

RP

You can RP now as all the topics are up. :)

7/5/2011 #3
xXHistoryGeekXx

Help Wanted

Workers are needed at inns and taverns. If you want, you can make a barmaid or bar tender for The Captain's Daughter or Bonne Couronne. Or you can make up your own tavern. Also, innkeepers are needed.

I'll post a list of places that need workers and positions to be filled.

7/6/2011 #4
xXHistoryGeekXx

WANTED Posters

WANTED posters are posted around the Caribbean. What each poster says is in the -WANTED- topic.

If you happen to catch one of the criminals, bring them to the nearest Navy outpost. One is located in every town except for Tortuga, Port Royal, and Reine du Ville.

7/8/2011 #5
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rules

The rules have been updated. Please read the updated version.

Thanks! :)

7/10/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member