Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
xXHistoryGeekXx

The sea upon most people will sail. There are many small islands littered around it, along with larger islands that have towns and such on them.

7/5/2011 . Edited 2/18/2012 #1
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rusalka was sitting on a rock a few miles north of Haiti, watching the sun set below the waves. It was a pretty sight, one she often never got a chance to see. Turning a little bit on her perch, Rusalka spotted an island not far from where she sat. The mermaid smiled, and dove beneath the waves, heading in the direction of the island.

As she neared it she saw it to be Tortuga, the pirate town. As the sun set lower in the sky, the taverns and inns became rowdier and crowded, full of drunken pirates and women.

7/16/2011 #2
xXHistoryGeekXx

When the sun had set fully and the sky was full of bright, twinkling stars, Rusalka began swimming away from Tortuga. She swam until she could no longer see the lights of the town and then stopped.

Rusalka floated in the water, looking up at the stars and the moon.

7/27/2011 #3
Galactatech
Oceannia Emerged from the Ocean next to Rusalka. " Hello Rusalka, enjoying the stars?" She asked with a smirk. Oceania loved the freedom she now had, and the poer was wonderful. She had the power to sink fleets, drown pirates and sailors, and all without anyone forcing her to do anything they wanted her to do.
8/1/2011 #4
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Oh, hello Oceania," Rusalka said, smiling at her. "Yes, I was just admiring them." She looked up at the stars again and sighed.

8/1/2011 #5
Galactatech
Patrick breathed heavyly as he tried to stay afloat on a large piece of driftwood. "Help, somebody, anybody, help!" Patrick cried out as he struggled to stay afloat. Ocean smiled as she looked up at the night sky with Rusalka. Her thoughts were broken when she heard a cry for help. She swam towards the sound and was able to make out a child holding onto driftwood. Although Oceania often enjoyed he suffering of humans, she always had a fondness for children. The Mermais swam towards the child and scooped him into her arms. "There there little one, I have you." She said softly as she comforted him. "Who are you?" Patrick asked as he looked up at Oceania. The Mermaid smiled. " I am Oceania, ruler of the seas." She said. " And who are you young one. "My name is Patrick, I was thrown overboard cause I stowed away on a ship." He said, still shaking. Oceania started to chant. and suddenly Patrick stopped shaking. "I have cured your hyperthemia Ptrck." She smiled as she continued to comfort the poor child.
8/2/2011 #6
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rusalka, who had stayed behind while Oceania went to investigate, now swam towards her and the sound. When she saw the other mermaid cradling a human child, she frowned.

"What are you doing, Oceania?" she asked. "Why are you helping it? The child may seem harmless now, but in a few years it will end up killing our kind. 'Kill them while they are young', that is what I was taught."

8/2/2011 #7
Galactatech
Patrick burried his head closer to Oceania as the mermaid scowled at Rusalka. "We will do no such thing." She declared, smileing down at Patrick, who finally looked up at Rusalka. " I'm no killer Miss, honest." He said innocently. "Besides why would I kill either of you, your not hurting me." He said. Oceania looked at Rasulka. "I'm going to take care of Patrick as my son." Oceania said. "I have a spell that can turn you into a merman. You'd be able to breath under water and eat raw fish, and never be thrown overboard again, that is if you want to be one." Oceania said sweetly. "Yes Ma'am I'd like that alot." He said as he hugged Oceania tighter. "OK, but it is permanet, You'd be a Merman forever." She explained. Patrick Nodded. "Ok Get ready." She said as Patrick slid out of her emrace. Oceania started to chant. A swirling vortex surrounded the child and his cloths were replaced with a sea green tail like Oceania's. Patrick laughed as he hugged Oceania.
8/2/2011 #8
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rusalka pursed her lips together and crossed her arms. "Fine," she said. "But he is your responsibility, and you brought this upon yourself."

Without another word, the mermaid dived underwater.

8/2/2011 #9
Galactatech
Patrick looked up at Oceania. " Mom,why does she hate me? " He asked his New mother. Oceania sighed as she dove under, leading Patrick down beneath the waves, safe from humans. "Sometimes being Mad is a another way to be sad, Rusalka and I lost a lot of our sisters to cruel Humans." Oceania explained as she helped Patrick swim, the seven year old was having a bit of difficulty adjusting to this new tail. " But I'm not human any more, besides they were nothing but cruel to me too." He said as Oceania chuckled. "Well you don't have to worry about those mean humans anymore." She said as they caught up to Rusalka. "Rusalka, Patrick isn't Human anymore, besides you can't blame him for the evils of others. I hate the humans who took our sisters too, but Patrick here is a child of the seas now." Oceania said. " Remember I was once human too until I used magic to give myself to the Ocean." Oceania explained as Patrick floated in awe. "Wow Mom, you were human?" He asked. Oceania Nodded.
8/2/2011 #10
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Yes, I know," Rusalka said, not turning to face Oceania. "I am sorry." She spun around and face Oceania and Patrick. She stared at the child for a while, and then swam away once more.

8/2/2011 #11
Galactatech
Patrick, who had started to get the hang of swiming with a tail, he caught up with Rusalka. " It's Ok Rusalka, I hate those humans too. I was a street uchin who nobody wanted to help, and when i was caught stowwing away on a ship I was thrown overboard. I hate humans too." He said, tackling her in a hug and looking up at her with the innocent looking eyes that only a child can have. " And I'd really like to be your friend." He smiled. Oceania, whoi also caught up smiled at Her son' attempt to befriend Rusalka.
8/2/2011 #12
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rusalka fell forward a bit at Patrick's sudden embrace, but quickly caught herself. She turned towards the boy and smiled. "You should see our village," she said. "It's magnificent."

((I made a topic for a mermaid village, just so you know. Oceania lives in the palace there.))

8/2/2011 #13
Galactatech
Patrick smiled as he hugged Rusalka as tight as a seven yearr old could hug someone. " So does this Me we're friends?" He asked hopefully. Oceania swam towards them and put her arm around her son. " She is right Patrick, Our village is beatiful, and they will be eager to meet there new Prince." Oceania said, Turning to Rusalka. " Shall we proceed, I think we'll all feel better after we eat and I'm sure Patrick will love to have Mer-children his own age to play with. "Yeah Rusalka, and when we're done eating and stuff can you and Mom show me the village and stuff." Patrick said with a hopeful smile.
8/2/2011 #14
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Yes, we are friends," Rusalka said, patting Patrick's head. "And I would be delighted to show you around the village."

8/2/2011 #15
Galactatech
Patrick smiled as he swam around Rusalka. "Alright, lets go!" He laughed as he Swam towards Oceania, who looked at Rusalka. "Rusalka, would you like to dine with us tonight?" She asked the other mermaid. "I know Patrick would enjoy your company." She said with a smile.
8/2/2011 #16
xXHistoryGeekXx

Rusalka smiled at Oceania and followed Patrick. "Yes, I would like that," she said.

8/2/2011 #17
Galactatech
Patrick smiled as he swam around Rusalka. "Alright, lets go!" He laughed as he Swam towards Oceania, who looked at Rusalka. "Rusalka, would you like to dine with us tonight?" She asked the other mermaid. "I know Patrick would enjoy your company." She said with a smile.
8/2/2011 #18
Galactatech
(Ignore the duplicate post) Oceania smiled as she, Her new son Patrick and Rusalka all headed to the Villiage. " Hey Rusalka, maybe sometime I could watch you and the other mermaids sink ships and kill humans?" He asked. Patrick would love to see humans suffer like he did. "We'll talk about that later Patrick." Oceania said with a arched Eyebrow.
8/2/2011 #19
xXHistoryGeekXx
((To the underwater village?))
8/2/2011 #20
Galactatech
(( Yes))
8/2/2011 #21
TheFamiliarOne

"Nice, isn't it?" Elka smiled to Will. "Freedom in its own sense."

8/23/2011 #22
xXHistoryGeekXx

"It is," Will said, grinning. "Almost as if nothing can touch you... No one can catch you."

"All right, men," Terrence said. "And women," he nodded towards Elka and Elizabeth. "Get back to work! This ship ain't gonna sail itself!"

8/23/2011 #23
TheFamiliarOne

"Wouldn't go that far," Elka said. If things had a form, they could be caught. That was a lesson she had learned the hard way. At Terrence's orders, they all did as told

8/23/2011 #24
xXHistoryGeekXx

"But it still feels like it sometimes," Will said, still continuing his conversation with Elka as he talked.

((Gotta go... bye!))

8/23/2011 #25
TheFamiliarOne

Elka laughed and nodded in agreement. "I suppose it does." Soon enough, they were far enough away they could all start relaxing and take a break.

8/23/2011 #26
xXHistoryGeekXx

As everybody started taking a break, the pilot remained at the helm to guide the ship, as did the navigator.

Louis sat down near the rail and started drinking from a bottle of rum, talking to various crewmates.

8/23/2011 #27
TheFamiliarOne

Elka sat back down so she could finish tuning the guitar. She ran her fingers along it, smiling when a nice tune came out.

"So, you're new, huh boy? Ever been on a ship?" Watson asked Will.

8/23/2011 #28
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Course I been on a ship," Will said. "If ya count bein' a stowaway."

8/23/2011 #29
TheFamiliarOne

Watson llet out a small chuckle, a grin on his face. "I suppose it could count. Mighty risky, being a stowaay."

8/23/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member