Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
xXHistoryGeekXx

Where you can talk OOC.

7/5/2011 #1
TheFamiliarOne

Well, I'm bored, so I'm saying hi :)

Well, I was right, I am sick! And now I have no voice! I actually tried talking, and I really couldn't! 0.o

7/11/2011 #2
xXHistoryGeekXx

D: That sucks... incredibly! I've never lost my voice before, but I've come close to it a few times. :I

7/11/2011 #3
TheFamiliarOne

It's starting to come back, which is good, but I can't talk much. Thank goodness I found a dry-erase board while cleaning my room xD

It's more weird than anything, cause if I try to speak the regular way I do, or if I try to sing or something, it comes out as a weird whisper.

7/11/2011 #4
TheFamiliarOne

Hey, two questions 'bout the rules.

1) with the no sexual content (Don't worry, I don't plan on doing things like that ;) ) are references allowed, or just no mention at all? Like say for a harlot's job, would a reference to what she does be allowed, or nothing at all.

2) for the allowing practice of magic and voodoo. Asking this more for my gypsy characters. Throughout history, Gypsy's have been known to be good psychics, charms/healers and fortune tellers. Would this be allowed, or no?

7/11/2011 #5
xXHistoryGeekXx
Ok, for 1. reference is allowed. And if you DO come to a scene like that just write 'sexual scene' or something like that.

And for 2. they are allowed to do physics, and healing, and fortune telling anf stuff like that. :)

7/11/2011 #6
blackdeathflame

Hey, sorry for being late. I was receiving updates, but I ignored them thinking they were about another forum that I dropped. :P But I'm here.

7/12/2011 #7
xXHistoryGeekXx

Well then, hello! :D

7/12/2011 #8
blackdeathflame

It's going to take me a few minutes to get caught up, but worry not my brain shall comprehend what I have missed.

7/12/2011 #9
TheFamiliarOne

Wotcher BlackDeathFlame :)

Hmmm...Maybe because I'm watching a show about the Middle Ages, but your name reminded me of the Bubonic Plague. ;)

7/12/2011 #10
xXHistoryGeekXx

Bubonic Plague is creepy. O.O I read a book about it and... o_O *shudders*

7/12/2011 #11
TheFamiliarOne

It is creepy. I started studying it when I found out that in areas, the Plague was being blamed on Jews. I was like, "whoa..." and in another areas, it was blamed on witches.

7/12/2011 #12
blackdeathflame

I never read about the plague, just knows that it kills people. Oh and can you give me a short summary on what had happened so I can insert myself in?

7/12/2011 #13
xXHistoryGeekXx

Nothing much has happened; just some of my characters got in a fight over a ship, then another one of my characters and one of MoonCherries's characters joined a pirate crew... That's pretty much the only big things that happened.

7/12/2011 #14
blackdeathflame

Alright, any idea on how I can enter, or should I just improvise?

7/12/2011 #15
TheFamiliarOne

Oh, HistoryGeek, do you want me to create another crew member or so?

7/12/2011 #16
xXHistoryGeekXx

MoonCherries: Yeah, I guess you could make another crew member. :)

blackdeathlfame: You could enter any way you want and any where you want.

7/12/2011 #17
TheFamiliarOne

Coolio, I'll go work on another one or two :)

7/12/2011 #18
xXHistoryGeekXx

Heh heh, I'm going swimming! Bye!! :D

7/12/2011 #19
TheFamiliarOne

See ya,

Meh, I'm not doing anything until I can speak again .

7/12/2011 #20
blackdeathflame

Have fun.

Hope you get better soon.

7/12/2011 #21
TheFamiliarOne

Have you ever lost your voice, Blackdeathflame? Or almost lost it?

7/12/2011 #22
blackdeathflame

No, but my mom has a couple of times, my sister and friend as well.

7/12/2011 #23
TheFamiliarOne

Hmm...Any advice on how to get better???

7/12/2011 #24
blackdeathflame

Unfortunately no. They usually got better the next day or in a week.

7/12/2011 #25
TheFamiliarOne

Okies.

My voice is starting to come back, but I'm writing instead of talking for now

7/12/2011 #26
blackdeathflame

Yeah, it's better to let it rest for the time being.

7/12/2011 #27
TheFamiliarOne

Haha, okie dokie. Here we are! Sorry luvs!

Nah, I'm pretty much obsessed with all things Pirates. I wrote a ten paged report for my history teacher just because. :)

7/12/2011 #28
xXHistoryGeekXx

Awesome. xD

I've been obsessed with pirates since like, third grade. Especially Anne Bonny and Mary Read. :P

7/12/2011 #29
blackdeathflame
Out of those two pirates I prefer Mary Read. She was the better pirate.
7/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member