Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
TheFamiliarOne
Same, but on this site, I keep getting This webpage is not available Google Chrome could not load the webpage because login.fictionpress.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage later. Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using. Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again. If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox. And it's jumbling up my posts
2/18/2012 #121
xXHistoryGeekXx
Geez, that sucks. D: Maybe you could try restarting your computer...?
2/18/2012 #122
TheFamiliarOne
It's actually been doing that for a few weeks, but I'll try
2/18/2012 #123
xXHistoryGeekXx
Hm, well I hope it gets fixed soon. :I
2/18/2012 #124
TheFamiliarOne
Right now, it's working. Kind of. The posts are still being jumbled, but that's just the site. I'm trying to do one of those free website makers
2/18/2012 #125
xXHistoryGeekXx
Oh, that's cool. Does that mean you like make your own website?
2/18/2012 #126
TheFamiliarOne
Yepp. Using proboards. If that doesn't work, i'mg oing to fanfic brb, dinner. responded to rp
2/18/2012 . Edited 2/18/2012 #127
xXHistoryGeekXx
Yeah FF, seems to be working fine. I'll probably still be here when you get back.
2/18/2012 #128
TheFamiliarOne
I've just made the forum website, and I'm setting up topics right now :)
2/18/2012 #129
TheFamiliarOne
Here is the site. http://legendofpiracy.proboards.com Just sign up for it. I'm posting topics now :)
2/18/2012 #130
xXHistoryGeekXx
Awesome! *goes to join*
2/18/2012 #131
TheFamiliarOne
Cool! Now, if you go to character creation, you can read the rules, and then copy the character template for your oc's :)Then you go to the character submission page, make a new thread, post your chars, and I'll look 'em over :) What other places should I add to world map? Each Pirate Ship will have it's own :)
2/18/2012 #132
xXHistoryGeekXx
Gosh, it's so cool! I love it! Hm... Other places? Maybe some towns in places like Hispaniola or Cuba? *shrugs*
2/18/2012 #133
TheFamiliarOne
I'm looking at the PotC website for places they have, and then actual places. And of course, some made up, like Gypsy Islands. A new creation of mine. Alright, working on my characters, too. I'm using a modified Elka. And then a bunch of my male pirate people :3 Alright, so, there are also going to be seven pirate lords in the rp. Do you want to be one?
2/18/2012 #134
xXHistoryGeekXx
I'll use some characters from here, as well as new ones. Ooh, yes! That'd be awesome. :)
2/18/2012 #135
TheFamiliarOne
There will be a pirate for each sea, like Carribean, Caspian, etc. Just post which see in your profile :) I'll make sure to add it to the rules. Elka's actually quite a bit different, so I'm excited for her xD Which from here are you using? I'm using Elka, Alma, Zeroni, changing up Watson a little.
2/18/2012 #136
xXHistoryGeekXx
I'll probably do Will, Terrence, and Louis, and might do the Morgans, with a few tweaks to each. *nods*
2/18/2012 #137
TheFamiliarOne
I'm so excited for this :3
2/18/2012 #138
xXHistoryGeekXx
Me too! *dances*
2/18/2012 #139
TheFamiliarOne
Well, I have my characters up, with some editing to do, but I wanted to draw Elka and Alma
2/18/2012 #140
xXHistoryGeekXx
Awesome. :) I have one or two character ideas, but I'll probably do them tomorrow; it's getting late where I am.
2/18/2012 #141
TheFamiliarOne
Same. It's almost 10:30, but I'm not too tired. Somehow xD
2/18/2012 #142
xXHistoryGeekXx
Ah, well, I'm going to bed. Night!
2/18/2012 #143
TheFamiliarOne
Alright, finished my drawing of Elka. Now gonna paint it :) But, gotta clean some. Addig more things to the website. If there's any places you'd like seen up, or any topics, just lemme know :)
2/19/2012 #144
xXHistoryGeekXx
That's awesome. :) And there's I can really of now to add...
2/19/2012 #145
TheFamiliarOne
Just lemme know when your characters are ready to be looked over :)
2/19/2012 #146
xXHistoryGeekXx

I already have one up, but I'm going to add others.

2/19/2012 #147
TheFamiliarOne
Cool! I'll go check 'em out! Ooh, Will! Yep, he's accepted for sure :)
2/19/2012 #148
xXHistoryGeekXx

Yay! I'll just edit the post with Will on it with my new characters.

2/19/2012 #149
TheFamiliarOne
Yey! Are you still using the Repulse as your ship?
2/19/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member