Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
xXHistoryGeekXx

An inn in Tortuga. It's a favourite for travelers and sailors.

7/6/2011 #1
blackdeathflame

Zachary laid on the bed in his room. He would have to go on another trip, his crew already spent all their earnings and are now begging to go back. "Fools, can't they find a way not to spend every last cent on the first few hours they arrive." He let out a sigh. "It can't be helped then, need to chart it out." He scooted off his bed and checked the map, planning on where they would be heading.

7/12/2011 #2
xXHistoryGeekXx

Aloysius hurried around downstairs, cleaning things and muttering to herself.

"Bloody pirates... Can' they learn to be'ave 'emselves? Makin' a mess of my inn!" She scowled and sweeped a pile of dirt into a corner.

"Wha' are you complainin' 'bout now, woman?" Ben snapped, coming out of the kitchen, leaning heavily on his cane.

"Oh, nothin', nothin'," Aloysius said quickly, waving away the subject. "'Ow's yer knee?"

"Worse," Ben said irritably, shifting his weight.

"Well then sit down!" Aloysius cried, bringing her husband a chair. "If it's painin' you so, sit down!"

7/12/2011 #3
TheFamiliarOne

Elka smiled as she and Will walked into the inn. It was a nice little place. Well, at least compared to the rest of Tortuga it was.

''It's nice," she commented.

7/12/2011 #4
xXHistoryGeekXx

Will walked in beside Elka and looked around the Inn. He had stayed here many times before, and the innkeepers were a lot like family to him.

"'Ello!" Aloysius said to Will and Elka, smiling her toothy smile at them. "Wha' can I do for ya?"

"'Ello, Aloysius," Will said.

"Oh, 'tis you Willy!" the woman cried, smiling wider. "Didn' recognize ya there!"

"'Ello there, Will," Ben said from his seat near the front desk. "'Ow are ya?"

"Good," Will replied to Ben. He then turned to Aloysius. "We're 'ere for some rooms, Ally. Got any free?"

"'Course we got some free rooms!" Aloysius cried. She looked at Elka. "An' who are you, love? Don' 'member seein' you 'fore."

7/12/2011 #5
TheFamiliarOne

"Oh, I'm Elka," Elka smiled. They both seemed quite kind, and Elka was pleased about that.

"Haven't been here before. This is quite a lovely inn," she complimented.

7/12/2011 #6
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Oh, why thank you dear," Aloysius said. "Bu' jus' wait until the men came tonigh'; it'll be madness! I recommend stayin' in yer room!"

"Come on, woman, just ge' them their rooms!" Ben cried.

7/12/2011 #7
TheFamiliarOne

"Trust me, I'd rather not come out unless on orders," until she left Tortuga, she would still have to follow Frollo's orders.

7/12/2011 #8
blackdeathflame
Zachary had finished mapping on where they would be going and needed to stretch. He got out of his room and closed the door, since he didn't want to go anywhere, he walked down the halls.
7/12/2011 #9
xXHistoryGeekXx
Aloysius nodded, then went behind the front desk. She reappeared a few moments later carrying to small keys.

"'Ere ya go," she said, handing both Will and Elka a key. "Yer room number is written on the key. Now ya jus' need to sign the log book..." she led them to the front desk where a book lay open, a quill and ink jar by it's side.

Will picked up the quill and quickly signed 'Willoughby Culverton' and then beside that the number on his key, 15.

7/12/2011 #10
TheFamiliarOne

Elka signed in 'Elka Meav' to the log book, before taking her own key. She was fairly thankful when she saw her room was next to Will's. Room number 16.

"Thank you," she thanked Aloysius.

7/12/2011 #11
xXHistoryGeekXx
"Yer welcome," Aloysius said, as Will started to lead Elka through the main lobby, which doubled as a tavern, toasted a set of stairs.

"Wha' room do you 'ave?" he asked her.

7/12/2011 #12
blackdeathflame
Zachary decided to get a drink before his crew came by and swamped the place. He descended the stairs and sat down in a chair after waving hello to the people in the room.
7/12/2011 #13
TheFamiliarOne

"Fourteen," she told him, holding up the key.

"Last night in Tortuga for a while. This will be great." She laughed.

7/12/2011 #14
xXHistoryGeekXx
"'Ello, Mr. Roberts," Aloysius called to Zacharay as he sat down. "Would ya like anythin'?"

~~~~o~~~~

"I'm fifteen," Will said, searchin the dirty brass numbers on the doors for the right numbers.

7/12/2011 #15
TheFamiliarOne

"Here they are," Elka said when they came to the rooms.

(Heading to bed, nighty night)

7/12/2011 #16
xXHistoryGeekXx
Will put the key to number 15 in he lock, and turned it. The door clicked, and he turned the doorknob to reveal a small, some-what shabby, yet cozy, room.

((Night! :) ))

7/12/2011 #17
blackdeathflame
Zachary scratched his head and smiled. "Well, I believe my crew might be coming back soon, so I'll take a mug of mead, if you don't mind."
7/12/2011 #18
xXHistoryGeekXx

"'Course not!" Aloysius cried, before hurrying through a door behind the front counter. She came back a few minutes later carrying a mug of mead, and put it down in front of Zachary.

7/13/2011 #19
blackdeathflame

Zachary took the mug and took in a large whiff of it before he chugged the entire thing in two gulps and slammed it gently on the counter. "Ah, that hit the spot. Really needed that."

7/13/2011 #20
TheFamiliarOne

"Well, I will see you in the morning?" Elka smiled, before unlocking the door to her own room and heading in.

7/13/2011 #21
xXHistoryGeekXx

Aloysius smiled at Zachary before retreating back behind the front counter. Ben had disappeared, most likely to the kitchen.

Will nodded, and closed his door behind him.

7/13/2011 #22
TheFamiliarOne

Elka undressed herself so she was in her simple blouse and the loose pants she wore under her skirt. Taking her hair out of her bandanna, she let the curls fall back down to her shoulders before moving to look out the square of stone that was the window. She couldn't help but to take in a large breath of air, happy to be leaving this place soon enough.

7/13/2011 #23
blackdeathflame
Zachary felt good and relaxed. He would have to tell his crew where they were going and wait for their approval. He sighed, being a captain was tough. It was then, when he heard a bunch of drunk men nearing the inn. "And here's my crew."
7/13/2011 #24
TheFamiliarOne

Elka groaned when she realised that one of the other gypsies was going to leave her instruments just outside the inn. He'd taken them after she'd gotten off the ship to check over them and make sure they were in good condition. Frollo would murder her if she lost them.

Slipping her clothes back on, she went back down the stairs.

7/13/2011 . Edited 7/13/2011 #25
blackdeathflame
Zachary was frowning, his crew were right outside complaining that they didn't have any money to get a room, and he wasn't going to pay for them. He heard some noises from the stairs, but ignored them.
7/13/2011 #26
TheFamiliarOne

Elka reached the bottom of the stairs and head out, soon finding her instruments. The gypsy smiled wide, noting they looked to be in perfect shape. However, it seemed one of the inkeepers was right, drunk sailors and pirates all around.

7/13/2011 #27
xXHistoryGeekXx

Terrence strolled into the Inn, and, after ordering some rum from the innkeeper, took a seat not far from Zachary. Aloysius quickly filled a tankard with the amber drink into a mug and gave it to Terrence.

Frowning slightly at the commotion outside her inn, Aloysius preceeded to the door, which she pushed open and yelled at the pirates gathered outside it, "No money, no room, no drinks!" With that said, she slammed the door behind her and walked hautily back to the front desk.

7/13/2011 #28
blackdeathflame
As soon as the door closed the ones outside nearly cried from sadness. - Zachary smiled again and chuckled to himself. He turned to the person who sat day and waved, "Hello."
7/13/2011 #29
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Hello," Terrence replied to Zachary, nodding a bit in greeting. He took a sip of his rum and sighed happily.

7/13/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member