Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
TheFamiliarOne

Elka had strolled back into the inn, and was sitting in a chair tuning her instruments.

7/13/2011 #31
blackdeathflame
"Name's Zachary. Nice to meet you." He said turning to look at his empty mug.
7/13/2011 #32
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Terrence Sheppard," Terrence said, drumming his fingers along the table top. "Captain of the Repulse."

7/13/2011 #33
blackdeathflame
"Haha," Zachary smacked his hand on the counter. "It's always good to meet another captain. Any reason why they call you Black Heart?"
7/13/2011 #34
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Some say it's because I'm merciless to my victims," Terrence said casually, as if they were discussing the weather. "And that's true." He shrugged and took another sip of rum.

7/13/2011 #35
blackdeathflame
"You like to give no quarter. Good for you." Zachary said still smiling. "Good crew I assume?"
7/13/2011 #36
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Better than the last, I'll tell you that," Terrence said, shaking his head and sighing.

7/13/2011 #37
TheFamiliarOne

Elka quietly played a few strings on one of her instruments, sitting at a table nearer to a wall.

Wesley and Zeroni were also staying at the inn, sitting at a table and conversing. Well, it was more Wesley talking and Zeroni sipping from his cup.

7/13/2011 #38
blackdeathflame
"How many of the old crew do you still have left?" Zachary asked.
7/13/2011 #39
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Just one," Terrence said, glaring at the floor. "My first mate; the rest led a mutiny and took over the ship..."

Aloysius strolled towards Elka and smiled. "Would ya like anythin' ta drink, love?" she asked.

7/13/2011 #40
TheFamiliarOne

"What do you have?" Elka gave a sheepish smile, "afraid I'm not much of a drinker unless I need to be." She'd had rum, and she'd have it again. She just didn't care for it. But in some inns and taverns, that was the main of what they had.

7/13/2011 #41
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Rum, mead, ale, water..." Aloysius ticked things off on her hands as she spoke. "Tha's jus' 'bout it. Bu' the water migh' be a little stale; I can' hardly remember anyone orderin' any..."

7/13/2011 #42
blackdeathflame
"Them damn bastards," Zachary laughed. "Got to love them mutnies though. They got guts doing that. Kill them one day, before the navy."
7/13/2011 #43
TheFamiliarOne

Elka chuckled, "water than?" Sounded good to her, even if it was a little stale.

7/13/2011 #44
xXHistoryGeekXx

Terrence nodded. "But I've got a good ship now, and hopefully a good crew," he said. "Good thing too; that goddamn island that they left me on nearly killed me!"

Aloysius smiled again, and hurried into the kitchen and came back a few seconds later holding a mug of water. "Seems find to me," she said, handing Elka the water. "Now I just gotta remember to buy a new barrel o' water nex' time I go ta town..." Still muttering to herself, she disappeared again.

7/13/2011 #45
blackdeathflame
"What did you do to make them comit mutiny?" Zachary asked, imagining being stuck on an island.
7/13/2011 #46
xXHistoryGeekXx
"Said I was too cruel," Terrence scoffed, finishing his rum. "Which I found odd considering they're bloody pirates..."

He called for another mug of rum, and Aloysius refilled it quickly. "That of yours gonna come in, Roberts?" she asked, glowering at the door as she handed Terrence his run. "Or are they jus' gonna stand outside sqwakin' like chickens?"

7/13/2011 #47
blackdeathflame
Zachary laughed, "How ironic." He turned his head to the door. "They're broke and I'm not paying for them. Seems they're just going to have to wander the streets, again."
7/13/2011 #48
TheFamiliarOne

Elka dipped her finger into the cup of water. She twirled it around, smiling as the water turned black. She hummed a small tune under her breath which she had learned years ago.

7/14/2011 #49
blackdeathflame

Zachary turned completely around looking and smiling at Elka. "Stop being a loner and came sit over here with us," He called out to her.

7/14/2011 #50
xXHistoryGeekXx

Terrence grinned at Elka, and sipped at his rum.

Upstairs, Will was lying on his bed, his hands covering his face. He felt tired and didn't have much energy; it had been a while since he'd layed down on a real bed.

7/15/2011 #51
TheFamiliarOne

Elka looked over when she was called, seeing Terrence, and a man she'd only seen on wanted posters. Getting up and putting her instruments over her shoulder, she walked over. She sat down in a chair next to them, setting her cup of now-black water on the table.

"Zachary Roberts, I believe?" She asked curiously.

7/15/2011 #52
blackdeathflame

Zachary nodded. "You believe correctly." He looked at her, examining her body, but not in the perverted way that many seem to see it as. "And who might you be?"

(brb)

7/15/2011 #53
TheFamiliarOne

"Elka Meav," she replied simply, twiling her finger once more in the darkened liquid. She ignored when he looked at her, setting her instruments to the side of her chair.

7/15/2011 #54
blackdeathflame
"Well tell me Elka, what are you doing here?" Zachary asked, looking at her again, making sure he got a good picture of her and her physique. "You don't seem to be a wench."
7/15/2011 #55
TheFamiliarOne

"I'm here to sleep for the night," she gave a half-smile. He didn't need to know why she was In Tortuga, so she spoke only of the inn.

"And I'd hope I don't seem to be a wench, as I'm not."

7/15/2011 #56
blackdeathflame
Zachary smiled and nodded. "I see. Glad your not a wench. You're a musician then?" He paused for a moment. "Sorry if I'm impossing."
7/15/2011 #57
TheFamiliarOne

"An....." Elka thought for the right word, "entertainer. A gypsy, as some might call, among other names." She sipped from her cup, before placing it back down. Many gypsies hated the term, but it was better than other names.

7/15/2011 #58
blackdeathflame
"I see. How do you like it?" Zachary asked. He never talked to gypsies, he usually locked himself in his room after each voyage.
7/15/2011 #59
TheFamiliarOne

"Like what?" Elka asked, having heard only half of what he said as she took another sip of her water, setting the cup back down. She still kept a hold of the cup, liking the cool feel of it against her warm hands.

7/15/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member