Pirates RPG
Are you brave enough to become a pirate, and face the dangers that come with the crime of piracy? Or are you willing to make sacrifices for the great fortunes that lie ahead?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xXHistoryGeekXx

A complete village underwater where all mermaids and mermen of the Caribbean live. The buildings are made out of rock and coral, and many fish live here as well. A magnificent palace sits in the centre of the village.

8/2/2011 #1
Galactatech
Oceania, Patrick and Rusalka were able to make it to the Palace without incident. They came to a luxeruiosly beautiful study. "Wow, look at this place." Patrick said in awe. " Yes Patrick the study is grand, and as my son, I'd like for you to consider this palace your new Home." Oceania smiled as Patrick swam to her and hugged her. "Thanks mom." He smiled as he saw a servent enter. "Your highness Dinner is ready." The servent said. Oceania smiled at Patrick. "Lets get you fed, you must be starving." She said as they swam to the dining hall. Oceania, Patrick And Rusalka saw the trays of food and drinks being served. " How come the Food and drinks don't float away?" Patrick asked. Oceania smiled. "Magic My young son, Magic keeps what ever we don't want floating from floating." Oceania explained. " Now help your selves." She said as She started to eat as did patrick.
8/2/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: xXHistoryGeekXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member