Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Psychronia

To participate in this forum, follow these rules please.

1. Mutual Respect: Even if you don't agree with another person, don't be rude about it. Talk it out or come to me.

2. Imperfection: Nobody's perfect, including our characters. Don't godmod. Don't worry too much about this one. I'll filter these when I approve characters.

3. Commitment: If you plan to join, don't suddenly leave half-way and leave everyone hanging. Either you join the rp or don't. Non-rp topics are alright though. Expect a topic to last 1-2 months, to half a year, depending on everyone's availability.

4. Content Control: I don't have a lot of restiction for content. This is about romance, tragedy, and passion and you can make stuff happen to stress that. But avoid things that might disgust other participants (meaning that if everyone in a topic is okay with it, have a party) Keep it at least as clean as your bathroom.

5. Be literate: Call it a pet peeve, but I prefer good grammer and (though this one is optional) a well-planned story. Don't have incredibly easy characters that go out with each other within the first few hours of meeting.

If any other issues or suggestions come up, by all means talk to me about it here. I'll add stuff in or take it out.

Also, if you want to join but can't find a good place to jump in or want a different setting, feel free to create your own topic to rp in. I want to make a forum that always has it's doors open to newcomers. If you feel that you don't have a place to jump in, complain about it here!

5/24/2011 . Edited 5/24/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member