Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Psychronia

This is a chat topic for insane people! Well, normal people are allowed too.

Talk about whatever you want here.

5/24/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #1
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Hi. :)

9/10/2011 #2
Psychronia

?

Hello!

9/10/2011 #3
Who Is This Girl Anyway

So what is the rp about? :)

9/10/2011 #4
Psychronia

Well, this place isn't exactly a single rp. It's more of a collection of similar ones.

In essence, it's where you would do sappy romance roleplays based on original stories. Sappiness optional. :P

...So romance stuff.

9/10/2011 #5
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Hmm. Could be fun. Might sign up.

So how are you?

9/10/2011 #6
Psychronia

Cool. I might be a little preoccupied this weekend though.

Good. And you?

9/10/2011 #7
Who Is This Girl Anyway

That's okay. :)

I'm fine, thanks. And you?

9/10/2011 #8
Psychronia

Err...good? Didn't I just...?

...Well, either way, give a story or a character you want to play out whenever you want. Or you could try one of my romances, but I can't garantee they're good. :P

9/10/2011 #9
Who Is This Girl Anyway

*looks up*

Oops. Sorry.

Is there one in particular you'd like to do?

9/10/2011 #10
Psychronia

XD

I'm fine with anything. I generally have a "take whatever others offer" in terms of this forum.

9/10/2011 #11
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Yeah, I'm a bit of a muppet.

Well have you any sort of preference regarding romances? :)

9/10/2011 #12
Psychronia

It's fine.

Hmm...not really. It's about writing a "good story" for me really. Though I usually only tend to cycle through 4/5 (One of them has a split personality and can count as two. :P) characters for my roleplays.

One's a pervert.

Two are stiffs.

One's childish and bubbly.

The last one is exclusive to a single setting.

9/10/2011 #13
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Okay. Is there any kind of setting you like?

9/10/2011 #14
Psychronia

Hmm...I'm not sure. Not really?

If I were to pick one, it'd be either fantasy or normal life. Though I'm not really limited to those either.

9/10/2011 #15
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Fantasy could be fun. :)

9/10/2011 #16
Psychronia

Cool.

Unless you have a specific setting though, you should make your character first. That'll probably help make the story.

What sort of fantasy do you have in mind?

9/10/2011 #17
Who Is This Girl Anyway

I don't really mind. That said, I am in the middle of writing a story with a romantic subplot which could probably do with some work, if you'd like to help me?

9/10/2011 #18
Psychronia

Sure! Go ahead. :D

9/10/2011 . Edited 9/10/2011 #19
Who Is This Girl Anyway

OK. Do I start a new topic or do I just start?

9/10/2011 #20
Psychronia

Ah? For the roleplay or for talking about your story? Topic for the former and just talk here for the latter.

9/10/2011 #21
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Well I'm sort of stuck plot wise in a scene. Could I explain the context and characters and maybe try to rp that scene?

9/10/2011 #22
Psychronia

Sure. In that case, go ahead and make a topic. Explain away. ^_^

9/10/2011 #23
Who Is This Girl Anyway

OK. *takes a breath*

9/10/2011 #24
Psychronia

:P

Oh, if you're interested in making your charrie a character, might as well put the profile too.

9/10/2011 #25
Who Is This Girl Anyway

In a nutshell,the story is set in a world where there is a class system based on attrativeness. Moira, an upper-middle class girl, has found herself engaged to her childhood friend James, but is in love with Trev, a lower-class boy she befriended over the internet and later met up with. Nothing happened, but she confided about this to James, prompting his proposal as he immediately assumed there was an actual relationship. On their way home one night, James and Moira took a shortcut through lower-class territory and were jumped by a group near the house, one of whom stabbed James, who was armed with a pistol and shot one of the boys in the shoulder, prompting one boy to shout to the others to leave. However, before they did, Moira caught a look at the boy who shouted and realised it was Mickey(James didn't see) and texts Trev telling him she won't dob him in to the authorities, but ends their friendship. A little while after James is released from hospital, Moira's father goes away on work duties overnight, and James suggests that she stays at his house. She agrees, as she hopes that she'll grow to love James if she tries hard enough, but states that she doesn't feel ready to sleep with him. They go to a diner, where she sees a waiter who she thinks looks like Trev, which puts her on edge for the night. Halfway through the meal, she goes outside for some air and sees Trev on his fag break. Then, I'm planning for them to have an argument.

9/10/2011 #26
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Will do. :)

9/10/2011 #27
Psychronia

Hmm...I think I generally get it.

So James is the one with the pistol and shot a boy right?

Who's Mickey...?

Dob him to the authorities?

Fag break...?

And so what's the problem?

9/10/2011 #28
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Yes.

That's a mistake. I meant to say Trev. Mickey's the name I was thinking of using.

Report him for the assault.

Cigarette break.

Basically, I wanted to give an idea of the dynamics between Trev and Moira, as the reader hasn't yet met him yet. Partly, it's that Moira's had her disappointment bottled up and wants to understand why he got involved with a gang. The other issue(sorry, forgot to mention it) is that Moira received a threatening text message from an unknown number and thinks that Trev, as he was with the boys attacking James, either sent it or gave them her number.

9/10/2011 #29
Psychronia

Hmm...

Okay. Well what sort of feel do you want there to be?

Well, you seem to have the argument set up already. I'm not actually that good with writing conflicts, so I don't know what to add. What's missing then?

9/10/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member