Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
DaCwzy1

Plot can be anything. :)

6/23/2011 #1
DaCwzy1

Crystal smiled and waved back to her boss and ran out of the building, holding tightly onto her paycheck. She stretched and looked up at the night sky. The streets were quiet and it was as if she was the only one there, how peaceful. She checked her watch and it was 12:00, midnight. What a great way to start off the next day. Crystal giggled and started to continue her walk back to her apartment.

6/23/2011 #2
Psychronia

On the way back, there was a boy staring up at a building silently. "..."

(So, anything you want for plot in particular?)

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #3
DaCwzy1

When Crystal spotted the boy she cocked her head, curious as to his attire. She smiled and decided to introduce herself. She walked over and grinned at him. "Hi!"

6/23/2011 #4
Psychronia

"Mmm?" He turned to glance at her. "Ah...Hello. What's a young girl like you doing out so late? It's dangerous."

He looked around.

(He's no older than her though. :p)

6/23/2011 #5
DaCwzy1

"No it's not! This place is safe" She smiled foolishly at him. "I'm not that young. What about you, sir? You don't seem that much older than me though!"

6/23/2011 #6
Psychronia

"Mmm...15." He looked up again. "...Well, be careful. I think there may be a reknown pervert near here."

(Loki is a total perv by the way. I feel obligated to tell you. Sneaky lying pervert.)

6/23/2011 #7
DaCwzy1

"Oh wow, me too!" Crystal smiled. "A pervert? I bet it's just a misunderstanding!" She bowed back. "Thank you for telling me though, I have get going! Thanks again!" She waved as she walked away.

(Haha, ok!)

6/23/2011 #8
Psychronia

"....." He stared. "No, it's not...." He sighed.

---

Ahead, there was another boy that looked like the one from before. This time though, his clothes were different, his hear was messy, and he had a wide grin instead of a plastered plain face.

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #9
DaCwzy1

Crystal walked along smiling, suddenly she stopped. "I forgot to ask for his name!" She frowned, ashamed that she forgot to introduce herself. "It's ok, I'll ask him next time I see him" She smiled again and kept walking. Oh, there's another boy. I should introduce myself this time!

She walked up to the boy and smiled at him, copying his wide grin. "Hi!"

6/23/2011 #10
Psychronia

"Mmm?" He turned to her. "Why, hello cutie. What's your name?"

6/23/2011 #11
DaCwzy1

"Crystal!" She smiled, slightly blushing at his compliment. She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you, what's your name?"

6/23/2011 #12
Psychronia

"Mmm....people call me Loki." He shook it.

6/23/2011 #13
DaCwzy1

"People call you Loki?" Crystal chuckled. "Well, that's what they call you, but that's a weird way to say that's your name. Is that your nickname, or your real name?"

6/23/2011 #14
Psychronia

"Real enough for me." He winked. "Can you guess why...?"

6/23/2011 #15
DaCwzy1

"'Cuz you like the name Loki?" Crystal cocked her head thoughtfully. "Or you don't like your old name?"

6/23/2011 #16
Psychronia

"Nope." Loki grinned. "Because I can do things like this‚ô™" He held her paycheck in front of her.

6/23/2011 #17
DaCwzy1

"Oh!" Crystal blinked, slightly surprised. "But, that's mine, could I please have it back?"

6/23/2011 #18
Psychronia

He grinned and gave it back.

6/23/2011 #19
DaCwzy1

"You're really giving it back?!" Crystal smiled and took it thankfully, putting it back into her small shoulder bag. "Thank you! Your really nice, Loki!"

6/23/2011 #20
Psychronia

"...." He suddenly burst into laughter. "And you're too trusting! Ha..ha..."

6/23/2011 #21
DaCwzy1

Crystal confused. "But I do trust you, why are you laughing?"

6/23/2011 #22
Psychronia

"I'll tell you if you let me kiss you~" He glanced at her with an eye closed.

6/23/2011 #23
DaCwzy1

"H-huh?!" Crystal looked confused, blushing. "I don't need to know that bad... you already gave me back my paycheck"

6/23/2011 #24
Psychronia

".....Did I?" Loki raised an brow quizzingly.

6/23/2011 #25
DaCwzy1

"You handed it right back...see!" Crystal pulled out the slip of paper from her back. "..Huh? It's a dollar bill.."

6/23/2011 #26
Psychronia

Loki gave her a larger wad of cash. "Too trusting, see?"

6/23/2011 #27
DaCwzy1

"W-wait! I just want my paycheck, not your money" Crystal looked at him, her eyes begging. "Please!"

6/23/2011 #28
Psychronia

"How do you know this isn't your paycheck?" He grinned. "I could have taken it out. I could have kept some."

(Sort of a jerk, huh?)

6/23/2011 #29
DaCwzy1

((But interesting))

"But you took my paycheck just a minute ago, you couldn't have cashed it." Crystal handed the money he had given her all back to him. "Please, I just want my paycheck. I need it."

6/23/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member