Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Little-Storyteller
(This one takes place in Amore City, a big port city complete with restaurants, museums, clubs, schools, a college, theaters and anything else you can think of. There's this one apartment building, Venus Heights Apartments, where a strange and crazy group of people live(most if not all the people who join this topic should live here but you don't have to if you don't want to). Each person has something that's special about them and each person is different. For example, on the 3rd floor there's a ghost and a knight next door. This is more of a romantic comedy thing so have fun with it. =D )
12/18/2011 #1
Little-Storyteller
Carolyn placed the last box of her stuff down in what was to be her new home and let out a sigh.

While it was a little tiresome to go up and down the stairs of the 10 story building (the elevators were conveniently under maintenance at the moment) to move her stuff into her new apartment she was happy to have finished.

Now she could finally start living on her own as an adult, far away from her mother who wanted to treat her like a child and dress her up in frilly sparkly dresses.

Carolyn cringed at the thought of wearing any type of dress. Letting the image slip from her mind she looked around the apartment. She was honestly amazed that she got the place for such a cheap price. While the view wasn't the best and the neighbors were…eccentric it was still a very spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a decent view in a okay neighborhood.

She almost felt bad for renting it for so little. But then again even with her scholarship, which only pays for her classes and books, she didn't have much money and already spent most of what she had on buying the apartment and moving. If it wasn't for her job at restaurant across town she probably wouldn't survive a week.

Even without it though, she refused to go home. Not wanting Carolyn to leave, her mother said that Carolyn was too young and naïve to live on her own. Accepting her mother's challenge, Carolyn only left sooner and used only the money she had saved up to pay for anything she needed. No matter how much her mother begged and pleaded for Carolyn to accept some money or to come home she refused, saying that her mother needed to take care of herself and her brother.

And now she had finally made it official. She was on her own and starting the beginning of the rest of her life. Carolyn breathed in the air around her and let out a deep breath. Filled with confidence she began to unpack her things.

(Sorry for the long post I just wanted to make her intro good and maybe answer some questions. I'll try not write this much again.)

12/18/2011 . Edited by Psychronia, 12/18/2011 #2
Psychronia
(It's okay. Thoroughness is good. Let me edit before posting though....)
12/18/2011 #3
Little-Storyteller
(okay sorry)
12/18/2011 #4
Psychronia
(No, it's fine, like I said. How does it look now?)

Loki walked over and knocked on her door.

(Oh, and before I forget, you were using except instead of accept. Except is for Exception, you wanted accept for acceptance.)
12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #5
Little-Storyteller

(better thanks)

Carolyn stopped packing and looked at him,"Oh, hi! I'm Carolyn,I just moved here."

(dang it)

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #6
Psychronia
"Hi Carolyn!" He nodded and grinned. "People who don't like me call me Loki. I'm a theif and even more of a pervert. Nice to meet you."
12/18/2011 #7
Little-Storyteller

Carolyn looked at him blankly for a moment, "What?"

12/18/2011 #8
Psychronia
"Mmm?" He stood there with his wide cheerful grin.
12/18/2011 #9
Little-Storyteller

"You're not really a theif, are you?" Carolyn asked worried more about having what little she owned being stolen then by the fact that he was a pervet.

12/18/2011 #10
Psychronia

"I sure am." He grinned. "I usually only steal from random strangers on the street for monetary things and lingere from attrative girls like yourself."p(Yes, he is a pervert and he will do whatever he wants. good luck fighting him. ;p)

12/18/2011 #11
Little-Storyteller

(XD)

"Uh... okay then. Well it's been good chatting with you,"Carolyn said not wanting him in her apartment any longer, "Good-bye."

(so sorry I have to go eat dinner I'll be back as soon as possible)

12/18/2011 #12
Psychronia

"I live across from you, by the way." He grinned and went into his own home.

(Don't rush yourself. Take your time. ^^)

12/18/2011 #13
Little-Storyteller

(I'm back)

As soon as he left Carolyn locked the door and went back to unpacking, a bit more violently this time.Great,she thought,I'm living next door to thief who steals underwear! No wonder at got this place so cheap. There's no one in their right mind would want to live here! But…,she paused for a second and thought about going home,No, I can't give up! This just a bump in the rood of life! I refuse to give into this bump! I will prevail!With that Carolyn unpacked even faster, determined to over come the "bump" that was her new neighbor.

12/18/2011 #14
Psychronia

Loki was calmly sipping a cup in his living room.

12/18/2011 #15
Little-Storyteller

In no time Carolyn was finished. ":Alright, now I'll go tell of that pervy thief and make sure he never steals anything from me!" she muttered to herself heading next door to Loki's apartment and banging on his door.

12/18/2011 #16
Psychronia

Loki opened the door with a piece of cloth suspiciously similarly patturned to her underwear. "Hello again!" He grinned.

12/18/2011 #17
Little-Storyteller

"How...where...when did you get my underwear?!" Carolyn shouted angrily, glaring at Loki. "Give it back now, you bump!"

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #18
Psychronia

"Ah? What are you talking about~?"

12/18/2011 #19
Little-Storyteller

"Don't play dumb with me! You…you thief! You bump! How dare you! Give it back now! I won't say it again! I will not have the likes of you messing up my new like as an adult!" Carolyn yelled at him will trying to get her underwear back.

12/18/2011 #20
Psychronia

He intentally held it out of her reach. "Bump~?"

12/18/2011 #21
Little-Storyteller

She glared at him hard then kicked him to the ground and placed her foot on his stomach, "I said give it back!"

12/18/2011 #22
Psychronia

"Give what back~?" He grinned.

12/18/2011 #23
Little-Storyteller

"My underwear!" Carolyn screamed losing whatever patience she still possessed. "I'm not going anywhere until I get it back!"

12/18/2011 #24
Psychronia

He blinked. "So if I don't have it, you'll stay to keep me company~?"

12/18/2011 #25
Little-Storyteller

Carolyn was taken back by this, "Wait, so you just wanted some company? Really? You know you could have just asked if I wanted to hang out with you or something."

12/18/2011 #26
Psychronia

He gave her the cloth. It was a handkercheif.

12/18/2011 #27
Little-Storyteller

Carolyn blushed feeling very embarrassed. She took her foot off of him and helped Loki up, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed. I hope I didn't hurt you."

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #28
Psychronia
"Nah, I would've stolen your panties one day or another." He grinned.
12/18/2011 #29
Little-Storyteller

"Uh, while that my be true, I still shouldn't have done that. I must make it up to you!" Carolyn said completely serious.

12/18/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member