Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Psychronia
He areched a brow and gave her his necklace.
12/20/2011 #241
Little-Storyteller

"That's not what I meant! I want the picture! When did you take it?" she said still taking the necklace.

12/20/2011 #242
Psychronia
"About two minutes ago?"
12/20/2011 #243
Little-Storyteller

"Oh but did you take a picture of me before? Like when I was sleeping or changing?"

12/20/2011 #244
Psychronia
"Mmm...nope. I guess I should have, huh?"
12/20/2011 #245
Little-Storyteller

"No! And don't even think about taking any more pictures. Why would you want them?"

12/20/2011 #246
Psychronia
"Why not keep a cute girl in view?"
12/20/2011 #247
Little-Storyteller

Carolyn frowned and looked away from him,"I'm not cute. You said it yourself before, didn't you?"

12/20/2011 #248
Psychronia
"Oh yeah~" He groped her chest. "Sexy~"
12/20/2011 #249
Little-Storyteller

She blushed, her heart beating because of his touch. While her first instinct was to punch, kick or flip him, she resisted the urge hoping he would just stop because it didn't get a reaction(or at least not a big reaction) out of her.

12/20/2011 #250
Psychronia
Loki grinned and pulled close against himself, rubbing them much more.

(XD)

12/20/2011 #251
Little-Storyteller

She bit her lip, her face completely flushed. But she still persisted on not giving in to her instincts.

(Probably not the best plan of action but I doubt there is any real way to stop him from molesting her. XD)

12/20/2011 #252
Psychronia
(XD Either way, things are getting pervy. Seriously, tell me if things get too far, as they tend to go with Loki.)

"Mmm....you don't mind~?" He squeezed lightly.

12/20/2011 #253
Little-Storyteller

(okay)

Carolyn couldn't take it anymore. She kneed him in the groin and kicked him in the stomach not caring at the moment that she showed her underwear because she wearing her dress."DON'T TOUCH ME LIKE THAT, YOU PERV!" she screamed at him.

12/20/2011 #254
Psychronia
He fell down laughing. "Now that's the resentful neighbor I know."
12/20/2011 #255
Little-Storyteller

"I am not resentful! You're just a perverted jerk who likes to mess with me! I mean, come on! Do you do this sort of thing with every girl you meet?"

12/20/2011 #256
Psychronia
"Mmm...yup."
12/20/2011 #257
Little-Storyteller

This only angered her even more. She took the box and throw it at him, the dresses, skirts, underwear and other frilly things inside spilling out everywhere. Grabing her thing Carolyn stormed out of his apartment and into her own.

12/20/2011 #258
Psychronia
Loki snickered. "Hee hee."
12/20/2011 #259
Little-Storyteller

Once in her apartment she ran into her bedroom and laid face down on her bed. She let out a long muffled scream into her pillow. I knew it! That guy! He only cares about himself! Not about me, I'm just another girl to him! I don't even know why I care so much what he thinks of me. She let out another scream and looked at the clock by her bed. "Oh no! All that time messing around with that jerk made me forget. I'm going to be late for class!"

She jumped out of bed and grabbed what she needed. Not even bothering to change out of her dress, she raced out of the building and in to a taxi to take her to school.

(you can do a time skip if you want)

12/20/2011 #260
Psychronia

(Kay.)

She was soon at her college.

(I'm thinking Loki's either a classmate or maybe even a teacher? ;p)

12/20/2011 #261
Little-Storyteller

(Teacher! Oh that would be hilarious. But then again it'd be just as funny if he was a classmate. )

By the time she got to her class she was 5 minutes late. She quietly went in and took a seat, trying not to disturb the lesson.

12/20/2011 #262
Psychronia
(Hmm....teacher. XD Oh. It's getting late. Will you be sleeping? ;p)

"Welcome class! Welcome and welcome to the new term."

(What subject?)

12/20/2011 #263
Little-Storyteller

(Crap I didn't notice the time. Okay a few more post then I'll go. And the class is history.)

When Carolyn saw who the teacher was her face went completely blank then she hit her on the table. "This guy! I can't get away from him for five seconds!" she muttered into the table.

12/20/2011 #264
Psychronia
He grinned right her. "Welcome everyone~ we're learning things that happened very long ago."
12/20/2011 #265
Little-Storyteller

She looked up at him and glared, Is he even qualified to teach? I bet he kidnapped the real teacher and took his place just to mess with me! That jerk.

12/20/2011 #266
Psychronia
Loki grinned. "Call me Loki everyone. Let's start with my credentials~" He brought a list of information up on a projector.
12/20/2011 #267
Little-Storyteller

Caorlyn grinded her teeth togther. There was no way the stuff he was showing was real but it didn't matter now. What mattered was that she was stuck in a class taught by Him ! It was going to be a long day.

12/20/2011 #268
Psychronia
For the rest of class, Loki was actually fairly indifferent to her.
12/20/2011 #269
Little-Storyteller

Part of her was pleased that he didn't make a scene and embarrass her but another part was pissed. How dare he be so indiffrent! After the way he treats me all the time! Why doesn't he just make up his mind about how he feels about me? I mean, I know we're in class but when we went to my job he groped me!

After class was over and everyone was gone, she walked straight up to his desk and sat on it wth her legs crossed one knee over the other. "What are you doing here?" she asked glaring daggers at him.

12/20/2011 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member