Unrequited
This is a general forum where various romance-oriented roleplays are done. They don't have to be sad, but it's the core of this story. Have fun being lovey dovey here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tawnchan

(I don't really know what to do here... So I'll just make a new topic for Ningyō! Oh please, someone jump in. I don't want to feel like a 'forever alone' character here!)

Ningyō blinked, looking up at the sky as the small flakes of white drifted down to the ground, covering it in a blanket of frost. A flake landed on her nose and she sneezed, glaring at nothing in particular.

She turned on her heel and started walking down the dim street. It was almost nightfall and she didn't exactly know where to go. Silent, she sat on a street corner, staring off into space, shivering ever so slightly every once in a while.

6/27/2012 #1
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(She can have a friend. :))

Suzy shuffled along the street, the soft snow crunching under her battered off-white trainors as she made her way home. She looked up, squinting through the snow.

The girl looked, to her, like a Victorian ghost, a little doll left behind by a royal child. But what was she doing out here?

6/28/2012 #2
Tawnchan

Ningyō didn't say anything, but stood up, walking over to this strange figure. She couldn't see who it was all too well, but as she stepped closer, the figure came into focus, revealing itself as a girl, pale with cheeks flushed from the cold night air.

Ningyō opened her mouth the slightest bit like she was going to say something, but then closed it again, staring silently. She would have been a pretty creepy sight, if her body didn't choose to make her sneeze right then, forcing out a series of high-pitched "achoo's."

6/28/2012 #3
Who Is This Girl Anyway

With every aah-choo! Suzy jumped back.

6/28/2012 #4
Tawnchan

Ningyō wiggled her nose, annoyed.

"I'm sorry." She finally spoke, her voice high-pitched and monotone. "... Can I have a tissue?"

(Hello. I haven't rped in a while. owo; Please excuse my awkwardness)

6/28/2012 #5
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(It's okay. :))

Startled, she shook her head.

"I don't have any... Sorry."

6/28/2012 #6
Tawnchan

"Curses." Ningyō sighed, looking off to the side. After a few seconds, she looked up at the girl in front of her. "Why are you here?"

6/28/2012 #7
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"I..." She stared at the girl, sure that it was her who ought to be asking the stranger that. "I walk home this way."

6/28/2012 #8
Tawnchan

(Oops. Sorry. My internet died for a little while. ;)

"Ah." Ningyō nodded once, stepping slightly closer to the girl without noticing. "Can I walk with you?" Her eyes were expressionless, but if you were observant enough, you could see there was a spark of nervousness hidden behind a poke face.

6/28/2012 #9
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(It's okay. Mine does that all the time.)

Suzy nodded after some hesitation.

6/28/2012 #10
Tawnchan

Ningyō's lips twitched, hinting at a smile. "Okay then. What is your name?"

6/28/2012 #11
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"Suzy."

6/28/2012 #12
Tawnchan

"Ningyō."

Ningyō stood, staring at Suzy, her head slightly tilted to the side. "Well then. What now?"

(So do you want to just walk to Suzy's house?)

6/28/2012 #13
Tawnchan

"Ningyō."

Ningyō stood, staring at Suzy, her head slightly tilted to the side. "Well then. What now?"

(So do you want to just walk to Suzy's house?)

6/28/2012 #14
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(Sure. :))

Suzy fiddled with a stray strand of pale yellow hair.

"Where do you live?"

6/29/2012 #15
Tawnchan

Ningyō blinked. "Live? I don't..." She shook her head. "I don't have a home."

6/29/2012 #16
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Suzy blinked against the snow.

"What about your family?"

7/16/2012 #17
Tawnchan

Ningyō shook her head. "I don't have a family. If I do, I haven't an idea where it might be."

7/16/2012 #18
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member