Divum Regni RP
Divum Regni, generally shortened to just Regni, is a land of magic, filled with beings of various races, humans, elves, orcs, lizardfolk, even dragons and the mysterious animalia An RP set in a world of my creation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire

1. No godmodding, aka, no taking control of other's characters

2. No Cyber-jerking, aka, don't be an ass

3. No Mary-sues, aka, don't be a god

4. Obscenity is allowed but not excessively, aka, don't be a fucking rapist

5. Txt speak is only allowed in OOC comments, aka, don't be a h4X0r

6. Keep OOC comments to a minimum in the actual RP, there's a topic for random chatter

(OOC can stand for Out of Character, Out of Continuity or Out of Context)

7. This is not Dungeons and Dragons/Inheritance/Anything-similar, the magic works differently here, and don't get mad at someone for using a spell you are unfamiliar with, if I say it's fine, it's fine, but to use increasingly complex spells, you will have to ask me for the spells (you can have a limited number) and if you are worthy of them, I will put up a list of spells later, once we have some mages/wizards/whatever-you-want-to-call-them, if you have a query regarding the laws of nature/magic, ask me

8. No-one has more authority than I except the gods of the Awesomish, Chuck Norris and my crystal ball (Dragon's Eye) Edit: Zombie Bruce Lee also has a large amount of authority

9. Don't run around the pool

10. Any requests for me to share my hilarity skillz will be laughed at, I am not all that funny except a few rare cases, see Rule 9

11. These rules are subject to change at any time and any failure to obey new rules that I will not tell you about will be temporarily banned, depending on how many times you have done it, first strike, an hour, second, a day, third, a week, fourth, perma-ban, have fun

12. Have fun, or else

13. These rules must be read, to make sure you have read them, put either Fluffycakes or Flippy-Whippy in the other section of your chara sub (character submission)

5/29/2011 . Edited 6/29/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire BandGeek333
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member