Divum Regni RP
Divum Regni, generally shortened to just Regni, is a land of magic, filled with beings of various races, humans, elves, orcs, lizardfolk, even dragons and the mysterious animalia An RP set in a world of my creation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire

Welcome to hell, or school, whatever you want to call it, this is where you learn to do stuffs goodly, like Engrish

6/3/2011 #1

Two drows, twins by the looks of it, stood in an alleyway looking at a large building. "So that's the school?' one asked.

"Think so.' the other replied.

"Let's go check it out."

"Even though we're meant to wait here?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay then." The two then started walking towards the school.

6/30/2011 #2
The Color Clear

She wandered slowly towards the school. Even if it had taken a good portion of her family's savings, and almost nonstop studying on her part to get into his place, she was still in no hurry to arrive. It was still a bit early anyway, so she was almost looking for a time waster when she noticed two dark elves (Drows, she thought) heading in the same direction. Speeding up a little, she approached them, her friendly demeanor taking hold.

"Morning. Haven't seen you two around." At this point, she knew almost all of the students by appearance, if not by name, and she definitely would've noticed two dark elves, especially twins, before now.

7/1/2011 #3

The two eeped when She approached them.

"We've been hidden." one said.

"In the shadows."

"Dark skin you know."

7/1/2011 #4
The Color Clear

She blinked. So they were the type of twins that finished each others sentences. It was endearing and annoying at the same time.

"Huh. Thought I would've seen you in class." She didn't dwell on it, deciding instead to move on.

"What careers are you planning on entering? I'm going to be a witch." The two of them seemed to be relatively in shape, so she guessed that they would be in the warrior profession.

7/1/2011 #5

"Careers?"

"We're going to have lots and lots of money!"

"Yeah!"

7/1/2011 #6
The Color Clear

"But how are you going to make that 'Lots and lots of money'?"

She had to admit, they had chosen what sounded like the perfect career....except it wasn't a real job. Eying the two out of the corner of her eye, she half-wondered aloud if they were really this ditzy.

7/1/2011 #7

"We're not supposed to tell you." the two said as one.

7/1/2011 #8
The Color Clear

"Says who?" Unless it's something illegitimate, I don't see why you can't tell me."

Never one to respect people's privacy, She plowed on, oblivious and uncaring of wether or not they were offended by her prying.

[1-LINER!!!]

7/1/2011 #9

"Says Alleera,"

"And she takes care of us."

"So we have to listen to her."

7/1/2011 #10
The Color Clear

"Two almost grown elves such as like you two can take care of yourselves."

She was getting a bit contemptuous now. How old did these two think they were? Ten? Eleven?

The school started to loom closer in the distance.

7/1/2011 #11

"We can?"

"I don't think we can."

"We can't fight."

"Alleera protects us."

"She helps feed us."

7/1/2011 #12
The Color Clear

"Just who is this Alleera anyway? She sounds like your mother from the way you go on about her."

Although if Alleera was really their mother, they'd refer to her as such, so she really was curious as to who or what this 'Alleera' being was.

7/1/2011 #13

"She takes care of us."

"She is our caretaker."

"She is our guide."

"She is our messiah." then the two started laughing. "That last one was a joke."

7/1/2011 #14
The Color Clear

"I wouldn't think so, not with the way you two go on about her."

She paused and looked ahead. The twins were more interesting than she had originally thought, and she was now curious about their schedule.

"What classes do you two take?"

7/1/2011 #15

"Classes?"

"Nala! Lana!" a voice called.

"Ooh we're in trouble." one of the twins said.

"We were supposed to stay put."

7/1/2011 #16
The Color Clear

She just blinked, turning to look in all directions and search for the mysterious voice. Could this be the famed Alleera? She frowned as she realized the twins (Nala and Lana was it?) hadn't actually answered the questions about the classes. She was starting to doubt they even went to her school.

7/1/2011 #17

A young woman, around nineteen or twenty, with blonde hair and blue eyes approached She and the twins. "I told you two to stay where you were." she said.

"Sorry Alleera." the twins said in unison. Alleera siged before turning to She.

"I apologise if they caused you any trouble, these two have an insatiable curiosity."

"What's insatiable?" one twin asked.

7/1/2011 #18
The Color Clear

"No trouble at all. They were entertaining at least." She smiled. The woman was young, at most a year or two older than her.

"Are you Alleera?" it seemed obvious, but she wanted to confirm it.

7/1/2011 #19

"Yes, I am, and these two are Nala and Lana, Nala has long hair while Lana's is short. Most people have trouble telling them apart." Alleera said.

7/1/2011 #20
The Color Clear

"I honestly don't care who they are. They act the same, so it doesn't really matter, does it?" She stated off the top of her head, responding to Alleera.

"They obviously don't go to my school anyway, so I'll probably never see them again anyway."

7/1/2011 #21

"You'd be surprised." Alleera said. "I first met them when I had only just left my home at a very young age, and just two years ago I found them again and started to take care of them because they had just lost their previous caretaker."

7/1/2011 #22
The Color Clear

"It is a small world isn't it? But what obligation do you have to them? What benefits could you possibly gain from taking care of them?"

She asked frankly. This was way more interesting than some dumb lesson.

7/1/2011 #23

"There are no benefits, not everyone does things for just themselves you know." Alleera said.

"She's getting mad.' Nala whispered.

"We should hide." Lana replied.

"She'll just get madder."

7/1/2011 #24
The Color Clear

She noticed the tone of the woman's voice and frowned. People were always getting mad when she told them the truth.

"Relax. It was just a question..." Although she honestly couldn't care less if Alleera was angry, she didn't want to get into an altercation. Most of her offensive potions were at home, and her spells were near useless. It would not be smart to antagonize an opponent of unknown strength.

7/1/2011 #25

"i get the feeling we're going to have to work together for something. Things like that tend to happen with people i don't like.' Alleera said.

7/1/2011 #26
The Color Clear

"Hmmph. Well, I have school right now, so I'll have to cut this chat short. You know, things to learn, places to go." She gave her a bright smile that clearly said she liked the woman even less that the woman apparently liked her. She started to walk away.

7/1/2011 #27

"If you have things to learn, you may need to stay longer than everyone else." Alleera said as she turned to also walk away.

7/1/2011 #28
The Color Clear

"Bitch."

She said to the air, uncaring of whether Alleera heard her or not. She now doubted that the woman would start a fight over something as trivial as name-calling, but it didn't hurt to be safe, and she sped up her pace, not bothering to say goodbye to the twin elves.

7/1/2011 #29

Alleera smirked and kept walking.

"Bye strange lady!" Nala said.

"We never learned her name did we?" Lana asked.

"I don't think so.' Nala said.

7/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire BandGeek333
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member