Divum Regni RP
Divum Regni, generally shortened to just Regni, is a land of magic, filled with beings of various races, humans, elves, orcs, lizardfolk, even dragons and the mysterious animalia An RP set in a world of my creation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
The Color Clear

She nodded.

"Well, it seems like that's where I'll be staying soon anyway, so you might as well. For now, I'll go back to the dorms and 'pretend' to not know what happened."

She gave a wave and started to walk away.

7/6/2011 #151
Grimrr Halfpaw

(I'll try to fit into this)

Fortule walked among the trees of the forest. Fortule didn't dare take the path that cut through the forest. No, no, no. Then Fortule'd walk by people, and people were strange. Fortule came to city to perform simple tasks for the people, yes. But Fortule didn't need to have contact with them all the time. Plus, Fortule might not be welcome here...just like those other towns...

7/6/2011 #152
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire

"Bye She!" Nala said befre the twins started to head back to the cave.

(and Inheritance fan, it would have been easier if you started in the city but no matter)

Alleera walked through the forest, not really worrying much about the twins when she saw a troll. She hadn't seen many but she knew that they weren't necessarily an aggressive race without reason. So she approached with open hands, showing that she meant no harm. "Greetings troll, I am Alleera."

(that's No-name if you hadn't noticed)

7/7/2011 #153
The Color Clear

She walked back to her dorm, where a group of guards was already waiting. Someone pointed to her, and they immediately cam over with sympathetic expressions. And so it begins... This was going to be a long night.

[I'll meet ya'll at the cave sometime in the early morning :)]

7/7/2011 #154
Grimrr Halfpaw

(Okie-dokie lol MY BAD)

"Hello, Alleera," Fortule said, gazing at the ground. "Fortule is glad to meet you." Fortule shuffled his feet. He waited in anticipation for Alleera to make the first move.

7/7/2011 #155

The twins snuck over the high wall surrounding the city and jumped down using their epic thievery skills to feel barely any impact fro mthe ground.

xXx

"What are you doing out here?" Alleera asked.

7/7/2011 #156
The Color Clear

"Thank you." She was saying to the guards who remained. So far so good. None of them had even asked for her alibi, but all the same...There was one detective who kept eying her, with a somewhat dubious expression. It was as if he couldn't believe her innocence, but didn't quite know why, and as a result, wasn't speaking. One of the guards, one with an honest face and a beard, was asking her if she had any other place to stay. She nodded.

"I have some friends I can live with for a little while. It that's all..." She trailed of, ready to leave. The honest guard checked his pad, which held what she assumed to be an incident report, while the other still stared her down, suspicious. She turned and walked away, taking a winding path towards the outskirts of the town that would lose anyone who happened to be tracking her.

7/7/2011 #157
Grimrr Halfpaw

"Fortule comes to city to help people out. Fortule is shaman, so he can aid people in their tasks." He stared at Alleera. So far she seemed trustworthy. But he wasn't going to trust her just yet. His past taught him that. Don't trust a another being too much. It could end badly.

7/7/2011 #158

Alleera nodded, thinking. She knew that trolls weren't as intelligent as most other races but this Fortule did seem trustworthy. But she knew that the only people she could trust were the twins and herself. "What kind of help do you give people?

7/7/2011 #159
Grimrr Halfpaw

"Fortule helps with many things. He can bring your dying plants back to life...well, it depends sometimes," he muttered. "Fortule can also help bring rain to crops, and heal sickness. Just ask Fortule what you want, and he'll see what he can do." Fortule was slightly grinning now, showing his yellow teeth to Alleera. He always took pride in helping other beings, even though he didn't completely trust or like them.

7/7/2011 #160
The Color Clear

The moon was out tonight, and after slipping over an unguarded part of the wall, she slipped across the open space and set off with a steady pace for the cave. She wondered if the bats would let her in, since she didn't have fruit, but hopefully the twins would already be there, and the bats would ignore her...

7/7/2011 #161

"you seem quite friendly. Most people wouldn't let me anywhere near their crops." Alleera said.

xXx

"I wonder where She is.' Nala said as she andLlana skipped along towards the cave before seeing that someone had found the cave.

"I hope that's her." Lana said.

"We have good hearing, we can eavesdrop to see if it's her." Nala said.

"Oh right." Lana said before the two got closer.

"That's not She.' Nala said as she listened.

7/7/2011 #162
The Color Clear

[...wait, it's not me? Or is Nala being Derpy?]

7/7/2011 #163
Grimrr Halfpaw

"Thanks. Fortule thinks you are kind as well." Fortule was becoming accustomed to this Alleera lady. "Why wouldn't people let you near their crops?" Fortule cocked his head to the side. He felt like eyes were boring into him. Not a trustworthy sign.

(wait Nala saw Fortule, right? Or someone else? Lol kinda confuzzled.)

7/7/2011 . Edited 7/7/2011 #164

"Let's just say that people like my kind even less than the majority of yours." Alleera said.

(and no, tis not She, the cave has been discovered)

7/7/2011 . Edited 7/7/2011 #165
Grimrr Halfpaw

(is it dark out?)

Hated more than Fortule's kind? What race was more hated than a troll? Fortule's brow furrowed. This wasn't becoming very good. Fortule came to find a helpful role in the city, and before that even happened he came across a much hated race. Not good. Not good at all.

7/7/2011 #166

(yes it is dark)

7/7/2011 #167
Grimrr Halfpaw

(kay)

7/7/2011 #168
The Color Clear

She approached the cave. It was still a distance away, and she slowed her pace. Something was not right, and now she was wary. A witch's instincts were always to be trusted, and she pulled back a bit to observe and see if her fears were founded.

7/7/2011 #169

"Who isit?' Nala asked.

"I don't know.' Lana said before peeking over the rocks. "It's a guy, I can tell that much."

7/7/2011 #170
The Color Clear

She spied a dark figure just visible near the entrance of the cave. Not knowing whether it was human or otherwise, friend or foe, she readied a stunning potion and hefted her machete, carefully stating to creep closer.

7/7/2011 #171

"Is it human?" Nala asked.

"I, think so.' Lana said. Then the ma nturned around and lana gasped before ducking below the rocks. "It's him!"

"Who?' Nala asked.

"The slaver who tried to capture us." Lana said.

"Does he have Alleera?"

"No, he can't seem to get int othe cave. i guess those bats are really helpful, but we should leave."

7/7/2011 #172
Grimrr Halfpaw

"So, Alleera, I was wondering, what are you doing out here in the forest? Since you said you're hated, do you live out here?"

7/7/2011 #173

"No, I was just xploring, looking for some supplies." Alleera said.

7/7/2011 #174
The Color Clear

She was even closer now, close enough to notice that the man, since his shoulders were too broad for a woman, couldn't seem to be able to get inside. Well...if he didn't know how to get in, he probably wasn't a fiend. She wondered what Nala and Lana were doing.

7/7/2011 #175
Grimrr Halfpaw

"Supplies for what? Maybe Fortule could help!" Fortule shrieked excitedly. All untrustworthy thoughts dispersed at the idea of helping someone. Fortule wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

7/7/2011 #176

"Come on, let's go before he notices us, Alleera can take care of herself." lana said.

"But what if She comes along?" Nala asked.

"She might be here already."

xXx

Alleera smiled at Fortule's willingness to help. "Just some food and herbs, nothing I can't handle myself."

7/7/2011 . Edited 7/7/2011 #177
The Color Clear

[Are ya'll sneaking out a back exit, or taking on the man. What's the plan?]

7/7/2011 #178

(attempt to find She, hope the man doesn't find her first)

7/7/2011 #179
The Color Clear

She crept forward and wondered if she should attack. The very fact that he wasn't inside made him an enemy, but one who's strength was untested. Could she take him on? If she stunned him with a potion, would she be able to dispatch him quickly enough to avoid harm?

7/7/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire BandGeek333
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member