Divum Regni RP
Divum Regni, generally shortened to just Regni, is a land of magic, filled with beings of various races, humans, elves, orcs, lizardfolk, even dragons and the mysterious animalia An RP set in a world of my creation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire

Title says it all

6/29/2011 #1
The Color Clear

You were right the first time :D, my favorite color is clear. Hence, the screename.

I bet your favorite color is...GREEN!

7/1/2011 #2

no, used to be but not any more and claer isn't really a colour, but neither is my favourite colour (so that's a choice of black white and rainbow)

7/1/2011 #3
The Color Clear

...YOUR FACE ISN'T A COLOR... DX

Your favorite color is...black? (IDK, most dudes like black, red, blue, or green.)

7/1/2011 #4

:) yes but i am not emo, I just like black, one of the fastest colours, did you now that the speed of darkness is faster than the speed of light?

7/1/2011 #5
The Color Clear

I didn't know there was a speed of darkness...but THE SPEED OF LOVE TRUMPS ALL! (Family guy reference OTL)

Nah, lol. Currently working on a priest/cleric, btw.

7/1/2011 #6

Darkness is... Faster Than the Speed of love

Family Guy is good show

7/1/2011 #7
The Color Clear

Huh, that's like saying snow is cold, or it hurts to stare straight at the sun. Of course Family Guy is a good show.

...Whoops, got distracted typing something up :)

7/1/2011 #8

I once stared at the sun for twenty seconds with no visible repertdyddoimd

7/1/2011 #9
The Color Clear

I once snapped my glasses in half and fell asleep in my contacts. No sun staring for me (My poor old eyes can't take anymore...)

OMG, you said 'apologise' and 'colours'...you're not speaking AMMURIKAN, are you?

7/1/2011 #10

Ammurikan? I'm from Australie, but OpenOffice is naturally American so I have to manually change the language to Australian but half the time i can't be bothered so I have trouble remembering which spelling is from which country, but I think that in Ammurika it's color and apologize

7/1/2011 #11
The Color Clear

Yup yup :P, just wondering.

Australia eh? That that...country...that's hot?

Ammurikan, the speech of us in the dirty south.

7/1/2011 #12

Australie is sometimes very hot, namely in Summer and i nthe middle of Australia, but in Winter, IT IS F*CKING FREEZING

7/1/2011 #13
The Color Clear

Please, it snowed TWICE this winter. That's like a record where I'm from.

-Dang it's hard to type after you paint you nails. RAWR!-

7/1/2011 #14

where I'm from, there is no snow, just extremely low temperatures, extremely heavy rain and extremely powerful winds, I've almost lost my uimbrella several times and one time, it got turned inside out so badly that I couldn't fix it

7/1/2011 #15
The Color Clear

Mmm. It was 89 degrees today. Awful, awful weather.

We get weeks of dry, and then random thunderstorms that shoot a lot of lightning everywhere (A tree once fell through my bedroom ceiling because of one of these storms)

7/1/2011 #16

HOLY- oh yeah you use fahreinheit over there don't you? I still have no idea how to spell that

wow, at my old school a tree once crushed a classroom, luckily it was through the night butit was still my classroom.

7/1/2011 #17
The Color Clear

...tell you the truth, I can't rightly spell it either. Farenheit? Fahrenheit?

Huh...my school got robbed, and that's about it (They took about 13 mac books)

7/1/2011 #18

that sucks

TO GOOGLE

fahrenheit

still looks weird though

7/1/2011 #19
The Color Clear

Meh, everybody else uses Celsius anyway, so I doubt it matters.

Oh, when you Google 'Infinite Swag', Justin Bieber's photo pops up. WTF world?!?!

7/1/2011 #20

wuut

i once saw this thing where someone searched 'gay' in Bing and it came up with related searches which were

Lesbians, Apple Store, Justin Bieber

7/1/2011 #21
The Color Clear

Well...Justin Bieber looks like a Lesbian (He stole the hair), so it all sorta connects somehow...

Oh apple...it's so easy to get music from them it's not even funny. Torrents+ Limewire+FUN!!!

7/1/2011 #22

Limewire sucks, it gave my pc a virus, now i use mp3raid

7/1/2011 #23
The Color Clear

Ooh, a site I've never heard of. Eh, limewire is kinda iffy. If you use RAR's though, Album Hunt is a pretty good place to go.

Say, what time is is in Australie?

7/1/2011 #24

tis 1:11 PM

7/1/2011 #25
The Color Clear

Lol, it's only 11:14 where I am.

Wait...1:11 in the afternoon?

7/1/2011 #26

that's what PM means

7/1/2011 #27
The Color Clear

You could drown a horse with that sarcasm O.o

Lol, It's almost midnight where I am. And here I was thinking Australia was close to Americ---wait, that was going to sound really stupid! Forget that last part, lol.

7/1/2011 #28

no sarcasm

heh, I already knew that America was about fifteen or so hours behind Australie

7/1/2011 #29
The Color Clear

One day...I'll look at a globe and figure out where everything's situated.

:D so....what type of music do you listen to? -poises on edge of seat, ready and willing to judge-

7/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire BandGeek333
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member