Romance RP
come here to role play with romance
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
ScrazyMuffin
Best Sushi EVER.

The chicken teriyaki's good too...Watch out for the wasabi!

3/23/2008 #1
ScrazyMuffin
((From 48A))

Matt and Jo arrived at Little Tokyo and when the hostess approached them, Matt requested a table for two.

She told them to have a seat while she found an available table.

3/23/2008 #2
Danielle Thamasa
Jo sat down in the waiting area and looked around at the restaurant. "This is a nice place," she commented. "Thank you for bringing me here."
3/23/2008 #3
ScrazyMuffin
"You're welcome," He replied, sitting down beside her, tapping his foot to an unknown beat.
3/23/2008 #4
Danielle Thamasa
Jo fell silent, not really knowing what to say now. She could always ask about the food here and what he would recommend...but that could wait until they were seated.
3/23/2008 #5
ScrazyMuffin
The hostess came back and led them to their seats. Handing them menus, she smiled and told them a waiter would be with them soon.

Matt opened up his menu, before looking at Jo. "So...You've never had Japanese before, right?"

3/23/2008 #6
Danielle Thamasa
Jo sat down and looked at the menu for a moment.

Looking at Matt, she said, "Right. I've had Chinese before but not Japanese. Any recommendations?"

Whereas the author loves Japanese and is actually saving up to take her friends to this wonderful Japanese Hibachi restaurant in another month. Yummm.

3/23/2008 #7
ScrazyMuffin
"I love Japanese, so I'd eat anything on this menu," Matt said. "You could try the misou soup to start if you'd like. It's seaweed and tofu- I know it sounds gross, but it actually tastes great."

This author is crying a little inside. She misses Momoya in New York...and wants Little Tokyo for dinner tonight.

3/23/2008 #8
Danielle Thamasa
"Well..." Jo looked at the menu a little longer. "I eat just about anything so...why don't you order for me?"
3/23/2008 #9
ScrazyMuffin
Matt ordered two Tokyo boxes, along with two bowls of Misou soup.

"The boxes have a bit of everything in it, so you can try it and see what you like.

3/23/2008 #10
Danielle Thamasa
Jo smiled. "That sounds great."
3/23/2008 #11
ScrazyMuffin
"It is. That's why I always get it." He grinned at her.
3/23/2008 #12
Danielle Thamasa
"You come here a lot then?"
3/23/2008 #13
ScrazyMuffin
"I've ordered in from here a couple of times...But I generally like the box from most Japanese places."
3/23/2008 #14
Danielle Thamasa
Jo nodded. "That's good."
3/23/2008 #15
ScrazyMuffin
Matt grinned at her. "Yeah, it's great here."
3/23/2008 #16
Danielle Thamasa
Jo nodded. "The atmosphere here is really nice...peaceful almost."
3/23/2008 #17
ScrazyMuffin
Soft Japanese music was playing in the background and even though there were quite a few people inside the restaurant - the conversation was quiet, with only light laughs heard every once in a while.

"Yeah, I like it," Matt agreed.

3/23/2008 #18
Danielle Thamasa
"I might have to start coming here more often. It's certainly a lot quieter than the cafeteria or Trent's."
3/23/2008 #19
ScrazyMuffin
"Yeah, I thought this would be more your scene...It's easier to talk in here too."
3/23/2008 #20
Danielle Thamasa
Jo smiled. "It's a good choice."
3/23/2008 #21
ScrazyMuffin
Mentally, he patted himself on the back; good job Matt old boy!

"Glad you like it."

3/23/2008 #22
Danielle Thamasa
Hello? This is Jo's first actual date...pretty much anywhere other than the cafeteria or Trent's would have been a good choice. Though taking her somewhere she hasn't been before was a brilliant idea.

Jo smiled. She was with Matt...and she felt safe with him. Of course she liked it.

3/23/2008 #23
ScrazyMuffin
Matt knew it was her first day...But he wasn't too sure how to make it special for her. He wasnt really into the Romance Novel First Date settings...they usually had to spontaneous and planned to the T...Matt was too laid-back for that.

He just hoped he was doing well so far.

He smiled back at her, he loved her smile.

3/23/2008 #24
Danielle Thamasa
This was better than a Romance Novel First Date...it was real, not some fiction place and fictional relationship.

Jo's broad smile should be enough to let him know that he was doing well.

She really couldn't seem to stop smiling when she was around Matt.

3/23/2008 #25
ScrazyMuffin
Matt grinned at her, taking Jo's broad smile as a good thing. Sweet! Score 2 for Matty Boy!

It was only about 10 minutes later before their food was being served (another good thing about this place; great service!) and Matt rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

3/23/2008 #26
Danielle Thamasa
But he doesn't like to be called Matty.

Jo smirked at Matt's eagerness to start eating. "What do you recommend for me to taste first?"

3/23/2008 #27
ScrazyMuffin
Only the author can call him Matty. Just cause.

"No smirking," He replied. "I'm hungry!"

"Uhh...Try one of the california rolls first. See how you like it."

3/23/2008 #28
Danielle Thamasa
Well...Serrah likes to call him Matty as well.

"I already told you, I'll smirk when I want to."

She smiled and tried the california rolls. Which the author loves. Yum!

3/23/2008 #29
ScrazyMuffin
Serrah's not allowed to call him Matty. Like I said, only I can.

"Hmph, I'm going to have to fix that then," Matt grumbled before picking up his chopsticks.

3/23/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BattleLust ScrazyMuffin, NeoMiniTails
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member